It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Vaxxer Progressive Richard Rowe Dies While Walking Dog Days After Getting COVID Vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

To save thousands of lives, we need a few more higher-profile sacrifices like this. Once we reach critical-mass, everyone will stop getting vaccinated with these dangerous drugs.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Karma, baby...it's a bitch...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
Karma, baby...it's a bitch...

Karma bit him while he was walking his dogma!

lol

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He was a waste of flesh. Hes warming his heels now

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sorry you had to die for your beliefs Rest In Peace Democrat.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FraterAetherius

If karma is a bitch, I'm her pimp!

All jokes aside

It almost reads like some here take the authority to assess the righteousness of a death. On top, the talk of need sacrifice. When I see, these same people moan about the sacrifices made by the elites, cheer on the death of innocent people, it gives me a bad feeling, kind of like you're not one iota different and if you were the ruling class things would be exactly the same or worse.

It makes me wonder, do they not see their hypocrisy, or are they part of the divide and rule game, maybe even without knowing?
edit on 10-11-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Very sad. We have limited time in our lives to learn to love God with all our hearts, minds and souls and our neighbors as ourselves.

Unfortunately for this man, he appears to have not loved God, or his neighbors. His heart was overflowing with hatred. In all likelihood, he is in a very bad place awaiting judgement, and banishment to a horrible place of eternal torment.

Maybe they should put his last post on his tombstone.

It has been my observation over the years that anytime I say something "absolute" as this guy did that something happens of a Karmic nature to put me in my place. Perhaps it is an Angel of the Lord making sure no such thing goes uncorrected.
For those like us who believe in the Gospel it may be we see this more than others for obvious reasons.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
This seems to be the new "thing" for anti vaxxers.

Do you know how many people are now vaxxed? Like..A billion or more?

So every time anyone who has had the vax dies..Its the vaxxes fault?

Do you know how stupid that angle is?

(yawn)

Before you go to sleep there you might realize that was the angle that was used last year to explain all those "COVID" deaths

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Half my life's in books, written pages
Live and learn from fools and from sages
You know it's true, oh
All the things you do
Are gonna come back to you

Sing with me, sing for a year
Sing for the laughter, and sing the tear
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away

Aerosmith - Dream On

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sounds like his second dose was Karma.

Couldn't agree more. Why do people virtue signal? Only to go down in flames like this. To hell with these kinda people.

Most virtue signalling is a cover for something they'd rather you didn't know.

A preemptive smokescreen.

A plea in mitigation.

Don't look over here......look over there!

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You all know that people still die everyday from random ass # right? Just because I got the damn jab months ago and I die tomorrow, doesn't mean it's from the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
But hey, whatever supports YOUR agenda of what you want to happen. I guess that will make you feel better. Some of you remind me of Vikings twitter where a percentage of people would rather see the team do poorly to justify their reasoning of wanting the HC fired. Some of you on here are wanting this vax to fail (which it is not FWIW) just so you can be right.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

First off I applaud you for the effort taking part in an experimental drug trial that has not pased Standard testing, no option of suing and no payment, that alone takes some courage....

And

I think you might be right, so let's reevaluate the mortality of covid19 with that premise?
My guess, you wouldn't be scared into taking a jab?

it's obvious, the more people that are vaxxed the more vaxxed will die.

It's actually quite astonishing how real confirmation bias is, the exact same tactic is used to scare one into compliance, just depending on the scare, why fall for one and call out the other and vice versa

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

but it might

Recent data from the U.K. Office of National Statistics reveals people who have been double jabbed against COVID-19 are dying from all causes at a rate six times higher than the unvaccinated

3 Reasons UK Vaccination Data Might Raise Some Eyebrows

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
This seems to be the new "thing" for anti vaxxers.

Do you know how many people are now vaxxed? Like..A billion or more?

So every time anyone who has had the vax dies..Its the vaxxes fault?

Do you know how stupid that angle is?

(yawn)

If you chose to not get the jab and die from the alleged covid, that's your fault.
If you chose to get the jab and die from the alleged covid, that's your fault.
If you chose to get the jab and die from the jab itself, that's your fault.
If you base your decision on talking heads in the media, that's your fault.
If you don't do your own research, that's your problem.
If you chose to berate either side of the argument, that is your choice.
If you're mentally lazy and can't think critically, that's your problem.

We are the authors of our experiences, our situations and our future or lack thereof. It is nobody's fault, nobody's choice or decision, but your own. I know 22 people who died from the jab and the 23rd has gone into the hospital twice in the last couple of days, likely on their way out as well. I don't know of anyone who has died from the alleged magic covid.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Kind of Ironic is that Birx stated at the beginning that if you test positive but died of other causes your death will go down as a Covid.

Then they said that if the Dr even suspected that you where in contact of another positive case he can put that down as the cause of death regardless of being tested.

Then we have the proof yes proof that PCR tests can show false positives depending on the cycle used I mean fruit was coming back positive in some cases.

World clock shows 150 000 people die everyday nothing has changed as far as a pattern goes for the last 5 years, only thing that has happened is regular flu/pneumonia deaths dropped as covid deaths went up.

Now we also have countless reports of placebo's/saline shots have happened so really who got what?

Last thing I will add is in a pattern sense these Jab's could be an accelerant to issues people already have, for example people with already inflammation to colons and hearts etc. that eventually would require treatment have been sped up. There are lots and I do mean lots of stories of nerve disorders & heart disorders out there, I mean come on why are they putting a heart stabilizer in the kids shot.

I agree with you in blaming anyone who immediately dies after being shot is probably not helping but to ignore it completely in order to prevent your ego from being bruised is not going to help you either.

Never in the history has Media, Pharmaceuticals and Government cared about anyone and for you to say otherwise puts you into a category that is not even worth acknowledging.

edit on 10-11-2021 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry this d-bag's words had to catch up to him, but they will hopefully be a good lesson for other's to learn from

hope his family is healthy

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

First off I applaud you for the effort taking part in an experimental drug trial that has not pased Standard testing, no option of suing and no payment, that alone takes some courage....

And

I think you might be right, so let's reevaluate the mortality of covid19 with that premise?
My guess, you wouldn't be scared into taking a jab?

it's obvious, the more people that are vaxxed the more vaxxed will die.

It's actually quite astonishing how real confirmation bias is, the exact same tactic is used to scare one into compliance, just depending on the scare, why fall for one and call out the other and vice versa

I wasn't necessarily scared, but no doubt I had my concerns. I am a relatively, former athlete, healthy person. I am 42 years old, work in healthcare industry, and seen too many "healthy looking" individuals either die or become severely ill. Some of which now have to deal with life changing side effects from Covid. I have access to many many great doctors whom I trust as not only co-workers but some as friends. I rely heavily on their expertise in situations like this. But, they are in the same boat. They have to trust the data that is being presented to them.

I'm an open book and I've always stated from the get go, I reserve the right to change my mind at any given point about Covid or the vaccines, given the data presented. I do this with everything

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So he died approximately 3 months after the clot shot.

Out of the 8 people I know who've died from the shots, about half were also in their 3rd month. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Well, neither will any of us here care that he died

I actually do care. But not the way others might think. I care because it supports the position that these vaccines are poison. I care because every person affected negatively gives power to the cause against these 'vaccines'. And the more outspoken the deceased and injured are against anti-mandate vaccines persons, the more I care.

So in that, thank you Richard Rowe for proving that maybe, just maybe, these vaccines aren't saving lives.

<< 1    3 >>

join