It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Vaxxer Progressive Richard Rowe Dies While Walking Dog Days After Getting COVID Vaccine.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

by admin

Florida House District 23 progressive candidate, Richard Rowe has died following a medical episode while walking his dog.

“We were not at all ready for this shock. He was outside taking Gizmo his best friend and sidekick for a walk before he hit the road again, and had an unknown medical episode and was found by the neighbors” said Katie his niece.

Richard was very open about his vaccination status online and would post frequently encouraging and belittling others into getting the vaccine. Here were some of his final words to anyone still on the fence about vaccines.

Candidate For Congress, Richard Rowe, Dies Walking His Dog Just Days After Getting Covid-19 Vaccine

This pro-vaxx, pro-mask progressive posted pretty nasty statements that included that he wanted anti-vaxxers and anti-mask mandate Americans to die, and did not care what happens to us. Yet while walking his dog this man dies just days (apparently after the second dose) after getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

Here is one of the really nasty posts he posted, which can be found in the original article.

Apparently he got his first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in August of this year, but it is not known exactly when he got the second dose. The journalist doesn't state why he/she wrote that Rowe died days after getting the second covid-19 shot, but the title and the article states Rowe died days after getting it.

edit on 9-11-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well, neither will any of us here care that he died

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Karma is a biatch, well never desire unto others what you do not want unto you.

I am sure do not care about this man either, because he only cared about himself and his politics.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Very sad. We have limited time in our lives to learn to love God with all our hearts, minds and souls and our neighbors as ourselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

He also had a big ego. While I do not wish people like this man to die for the nasty and evil things they say/post, he also had a giant ego. In another post he claimed to probably be the smartest man that whomever he was responding to knew, and that he had studied "this thing" for a while and if the other person had any questions this other person could ask Rowe.

Here is another post which shows his ego and disdain/sense of grandeur he had in comparison to those of us whom are anti-covid-19 vax and mandate.

edit on 9-11-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add pic and comment.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Sad indeed, arrogance is not a trait is a self inflicted sickness.

I think I did read once about his comments on none jabbed but never paid any attention to it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This seems to be the new "thing" for anti vaxxers.

Do you know how many people are now vaxxed? Like..A billion or more?

So every time anyone who has had the vax dies..Its the vaxxes fault?

Do you know how stupid that angle is?

(yawn)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Soo in his own words he got covid, recuperated then he got the jab, got covid again and died.

Sounds to me like he either lie that he had covid before the jab or the jab killed him

I wonder how pharma is going to explain this one, oops they do not have too they got immunity.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

It's ironic since first of all, most of you pro-vaxxers/pro-mandates would claim everyone whom was posted as dying from covid-19, yet died of other causes would blame comorbidity and that covid-19 could cause a whole bunch of health problems which can cause you to die...

Second of all, there are literally over 6 million people whom now have serious health problems, and tens of thousands of people have died after getting covid-19.

What's more, there was a recent Harvard? report that showed VAERS was only posting 1% of the reported issues and deaths from/after the vaccine.

So, do you know how stupid you actually sound now after all the false claims that even someone whom died in a car accident or motorcycle accident but had covid-19 is completely normal to have them put in the death certificate to have died from covid-19?...

Yet now you want to claim that all these deaths and serious health problems people are getting are just a few, or are not related to the covid-19 vaccine?

edit on 9-11-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add video and comment.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Sounds like his second dose was Karma.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Very sad. We have limited time in our lives to learn to love God with all our hearts, minds and souls and our neighbors as ourselves.

Unfortunately for this man, he appears to have not loved God, or his neighbors. His heart was overflowing with hatred. In all likelihood, he is in a very bad place awaiting judgement, and banishment to a horrible place of eternal torment.

Maybe they should put his last post on his tombstone.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Couldn't agree more. Why do people virtue signal? Only to go down in flames like this. To hell with these kinda people.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

(yawn)

You should be more careful with your words. Did you not just read his words? Did you not hear his sarcasm and hatred against those who have refused the bio weapon?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
BTW, did anyone watch the Congressional testimony from many people whom used to be pro-covid-19 vaccine but were injured and now have very serious health problems? In that hearing evidence was posted that shows over 17,000 people had died after getting covid-19 vaccine in 10 months.

I have to see if I find the video.

edit on 9-11-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Thats not very nice of you to make me laugh like that. Now I feel ashamed that I keep laughing. Shame on you!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

(yawn)

Not very mature , with the yawn. I'm assuming you're an adult? We're all here for a reason, you to troll maybe, but most of us because we don't trust the government and because we know MSM is full of lies and propaganda.
If you trust the government and big pharma has your best interests at heart, than good for you!
I wouldn't trust them for anything in the world, they're in it for nefarious reasons only.

This 'vaccine' is not to prevent covid, or to prevent transmitting it , they admit that. It has more side -effects than covid itself, and yet the governments in a time of a so called 'pandemic' feel the need to bribe and threaten their populace to take it ??

None of it is making any sense, so I'm staying well clear of this poison. Hopefully we are all wrong , and the jab is harmless and the governments and 'elites' care about us, but I sooner believe unicorns spouting rainbow poop than that.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Here is the entire video "Sen. Ron Johnson with families on adverse reactions to COVID vaccine | FOX6 News Milwaukee"

This video covered the press conference.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
1. "Karma is only a bitch if you are." ( - me.)
2. "The ego is not your amigo" (Quote by the RZA - a rapper - who has less ego than this POS.)
3. "Play stupid games win stupid prizes." ( - everyone.)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
After watching a couple of Rowe’s videos to find out who he is, I have found out he was a screeching Leftist tool bag.
His head probably exploded because in one of the videos, he had this strange bulge on his bald head that looked like it kept getting bigger the more he screeched his deranged Leftist bullsh!t.
I’ll miss him.

Edit - Now that I looked at the video again, it could be the Leftist lobotomy scar

fb.watch...
edit on 9-11-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

<<   2  3 >>

join