It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has China pushed a panic button on food security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I wrote about it some time ago HERE

Do you not remember the floods. Those floods impacted major areas of grain production.

P

Floods are just one event of Climate Change... China undoubtedly knows that severe climate change will arise in year 2022... wildfires/ tornados / volcanos / high tides / polar vortices / outgassing...product contamination by diseased workers

all these types of problems will impact food in all areas of production, harvesting, packing, distribution, price inflation, et al

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuserdefined

If the new type of energy is coming so soon, it will make the older energy irrelevant, and there is no need to stop what we were doing. Numerically, *we* were not the pollution problem. China and India are. Anything we do or did was not going to solve a damn thing.

So anything they do to disrupt life is just causing needless misery for people here, and if their gamble fails, then we really will be in a world of hurt with nothing to show for it.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: pheonix358
I wrote about it some time ago HERE

Do you not remember the floods. Those floods impacted major areas of grain production.

P

Floods are just one event of Climate Change... China undoubtedly knows that severe climate change will arise in year 2022... wildfires/ tornados / volcanos / high tides / polar vortices / outgassing...product contamination by diseased workers

all these types of problems will impact food in all areas of production, harvesting, packing, distribution, price inflation, et al

This article only mentions a few of the events that occurred in the US in 2021. Almost every country has their own index of the same kind of natural disasters. They all have one thing in common. Almost in every case, the report always includes either "It is not known to have ever happened before", or "it is the worst within X number of years".

If 2022 is going to be worse, maybe the media will not have to shed light on it, because the people will either see with their own eyes, or will experience the pain in their own souls.

What amazes me is that in the majority of the cases, the people always say it hit them without warning. They went to bed the night before, and then their worlds were turned upside down. The bed, the house, and everything they own, gone in a blink of an eye.

We have been warned. We just don't pay attention, or we are too blind to see.

I think Mother Earth is waking up to the fact that she has fleas and is trying to get rid of her parasites.

Cold, heat, fires, hurricanes and tornadoes: The year in weather disasters

These guys just show the tip of the iceberg. There are thousand of others that report on this. I share this channel because their videos are brief and they don't do a lot of talking.
Strange Weather Compilations - The Two Preachers

<< 1   >>

join