It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Institute Of Health Covid Death Adjustment.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: ScepticScot

Any thought's on the SV40 contamination in the polio vaccine that was administered to millions for a period of more than 6 years?

Comparing polio and smallpox to Covid is highly disingenuous, as a professor of virology i'm sure you're aware of this.

Also don't think I know better than the overwhelming number of experts on virology.

Fancy countering with a list of your own experts since it was your idea?

Didn't think so.

I just provided you a link to almost 1,000,000 signatures from medical professionals. I'm assuming they're all shills.

The professors at Oxford, Cambridge and Stanford think you're full of crap.
edit on 7/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

So, expert opinion counts for nothing when it doesn't fit your argument?

That was too easy.

You're all over the place mate. Think the vaccine must be targeting brain cells.

If 99 car mechanics say you need a new alternator and 1 says it's gremilin living onyour fuel tank who do you believe?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Any thought's on the SV40 contamination in the polio vaccine that was administered to millions for a period of more than 6 years?

Comparing polio and smallpox to Covid is highly disingenuous, as a professor of virology i'm sure you're aware of this.

Also don't think I know better than the overwhelming number of experts on virology.

Fancy countering with a list of your own experts since it was your idea?

Didn't think so.

I just provided you a link to almost 1,000,000 signatures from medical professionals. I'm assuming they're all shills.

The professors at Oxford, Cambridge and Stanford think you're full of crap.

Nope. Even the authors don't claim that and as far the rest.

While the authors' website claims that over 14,000 scientists, 40,000 medical practitioners, and more than 780,000 members of the public signed the declaration,[37][non-primary source needed] this list – which anyone could sign online and which required merely clicking a checkbox to claim the status of "scientist" – contains numerous clearly-fake names, including "Mr Banana Rama", "Dr Johnny Bananas", "Dr Johnny Fartpants", "Dr Person Fakename", "Harold Shipman", "Professor Notaf Uckingclue", and "Prof Cominic Dummings".[38][39][40] More than 100 psychotherapists, numerous homeopaths, physiotherapists, massage therapists, and other non-relevant people were found to be signatories, including a performer of Khoomei – a Mongolian style of overtone singing – described as a "therapeutic sound practitioner".[39]

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Wow, you're really that far gone.

Again, let's see how those never ending immunity boosters work out for you.

Couldn't care less what you choose to inject into your body tbh.

I wish you all the best.

Think i'll give it a miss.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Care to address the credentials of any of the names i listed?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Wow, you're really that far gone.

Again, let's see how those never ending immunity boosters work out for you.

Couldn't care less what you choose to inject into your body tbh.

I wish you all the best.

Think i'll give it a miss.

Far gone because I show you are mistaken/lying?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Exactly, the inconsistencies are there for all to see.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Care to address the credentials of any of the names i listed?

Not the credentials of the million medical professionals as you erroneously claimed?

How about this then.

www.infectioncontroltoday.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

I remember similar scenes and rhetoric in the UK press.

Not what i seen when i went to A+E, i was the only person there and the wards were empty.

In fact i have a friend who works at Hairmyres Hospital in Scotland, according to him the critical care wards had the most available beds they've had in years however the morgues were full due to people dying at home, afraid to seek hospital care. Not to mention the huge increase in drug related deaths and suicides.

Overall deaths are higher than the 5 year average week on week in the UK since the vaccination program began, even comparative to the height of the pandemic when we had no vaccinations.

I witnessed it firsthand too! I had to go to the ER (ICU) a couple weeks ago and the only hospital with available "non-covid" ICU beds was over 150 miles away. The ICU ward for covid patients had 80% of the beds reserved for covid patients and it was virtually empty! The ICU staff was even complaining about it openly. Same for general admission.

No available beds for non-covid patients because this is what administrators mandated, but no covid patients to fill the reserved covid beds.

It's all a big money scam!!

I was there and witnessed it in person!

link   

Dr. Martin Kulldorff, professor of medicine at Harvard University, a biostatistician, and epidemiologist with expertise in detecting and monitoring infectious disease outbreaks and vaccine safety evaluations.

Dr. Sunetra Gupta, professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology, vaccine development, and mathematical modeling of infectious diseases.

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professor at Stanford University Medical School, a physician, epidemiologist, health economist, and public health policy expert focusing on infectious diseases and vulnerable populations.

link   
Full statement from the Italian Higher Institute of Health who's report was misrepresented to make the false claim.

In relation to what was reported by various media about the data contained in the report on the characteristics of patients who died positive for SARS-CoV-2 in Italy published last October 19, and in order to promote their appropriate interpretation, it is considered useful to specify that:

The report does not state that only 2.9% of deaths attributed to Covid-19 are due to the virus. The percentage of 2.9%, also reported in previous editions, refers to the percentage of patients who died with positive SARS-CoV-2 who had no other pathologies diagnosed before the infection. The figure is also confirmed by the observation made since the early stages of the pandemic and widely reported in various national and international studies and reports also by the ISS, that having pre-existing diseases (? Concomitants) is a risk factor.

The joint ISTAT-ISS reports drawn up on the basis of death certificates show that COVID-19 is the directly responsible cause of death in 89% of deaths of people who are positive for the SARS-CoV-2 test

Regardless of COVID 19, it is emphasized that the presence of chronic diseases in the elderly population is very common. A recent Istat report indicates that only 15% of the elderly population would not suffer from chronic diseases and that about 52% would suffer from 3 or more chronic diseases. In view of the fact that chronic diseases represent a risk factor for death from COVID-19 and that these are very common in the general population, it is not surprising the high frequency of these conditions in the SARS-CoV-2 positive deceased population.

It is also not correct to state that the pathologies found in the SARS-CoV-2 positive deceased would have led to death "in a short time". The concomitance of multiple chronic pathologies in the same person constitutes in itself an element of fragility generally compensated for with appropriate therapies: contracting an infection such as SARS-CoV-2 translates into an increased risk of complications and death. In fact, since the beginning of the pandemic, an excess of mortality in the population has been recorded, that is, a higher number of deaths than in previous years, the estimates of which are periodically reported in the joint ISS-ISTAT report.

It should be noted that the pre-existing pathologies reported in the report, aimed at characterizing the characteristics of the deceased, are evaluated by a group of ISS doctors through the review of a sample of hospital medical records sent to ISS by the Regions and Autonomous Provinces, and the pre-existing diseases most frequently found in SARS-CoV-2 positive deceased are shown in table 1 of the report. The most represented are hypertension, type 2 diabetes and dementia, very frequent pathologies in the population.
archive.md...-181.22-181.28

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Your link doesn't work, most likely due to poor coding.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Full statement from the Italian Higher Institute of Health who's report was misrepresented to make the false claim.

In relation to what was reported by various media about the data contained in the report on the characteristics of patients who died positive for SARS-CoV-2 in Italy published last October 19, and in order to promote their appropriate interpretation, it is considered useful to specify that:

The report does not state that only 2.9% of deaths attributed to Covid-19 are due to the virus. The percentage of 2.9%, also reported in previous editions, refers to the percentage of patients who died with positive SARS-CoV-2 who had no other pathologies diagnosed before the infection. The figure is also confirmed by the observation made since the early stages of the pandemic and widely reported in various national and international studies and reports also by the ISS, that having pre-existing diseases (? Concomitants) is a risk factor.

The joint ISTAT-ISS reports drawn up on the basis of death certificates show that COVID-19 is the directly responsible cause of death in 89% of deaths of people who are positive for the SARS-CoV-2 test

Regardless of COVID 19, it is emphasized that the presence of chronic diseases in the elderly population is very common. A recent Istat report indicates that only 15% of the elderly population would not suffer from chronic diseases and that about 52% would suffer from 3 or more chronic diseases. In view of the fact that chronic diseases represent a risk factor for death from COVID-19 and that these are very common in the general population, it is not surprising the high frequency of these conditions in the SARS-CoV-2 positive deceased population.

It is also not correct to state that the pathologies found in the SARS-CoV-2 positive deceased would have led to death "in a short time". The concomitance of multiple chronic pathologies in the same person constitutes in itself an element of fragility generally compensated for with appropriate therapies: contracting an infection such as SARS-CoV-2 translates into an increased risk of complications and death. In fact, since the beginning of the pandemic, an excess of mortality in the population has been recorded, that is, a higher number of deaths than in previous years, the estimates of which are periodically reported in the joint ISS-ISTAT report.

It should be noted that the pre-existing pathologies reported in the report, aimed at characterizing the characteristics of the deceased, are evaluated by a group of ISS doctors through the review of a sample of hospital medical records sent to ISS by the Regions and Autonomous Provinces, and the pre-existing diseases most frequently found in SARS-CoV-2 positive deceased are shown in table 1 of the report. The most represented are hypertension, type 2 diabetes and dementia, very frequent pathologies in the population.
archive.md...-181.22-181.28

Double jabbed by any chance ?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

But, but CNN and BBC says OTHERWISE. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Your link doesn't work, most likely due to poor coding.

Link looks and works fine for me.

Do you think people code in links?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Not jabbed at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Doesn't work on my browser, the page you linked to is poorly coded and has browser specific issues. On chrome based browser won't load at all, freezes on safari and partially loads on Edge.

I'll bet everything i own i know more about coding than you ever will.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Doesn't work on my browser, the page you linked to is poorly coded and has browser specific issues. On chrome based browser won't load at all, freezes on safari and partially loads on Edge.

I'll bet everything i own i know more about coding than you ever will.

I will bet you know more about coding than immunology however that isn't setting a high bar.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Smigg

Not jabbed at all.

I don't believe you sorry.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

After jumping through some hoops i found the actual source and panel for the John Snow Memo:

www.johnsnowmemo.com...

Professor Peter J Hotez, Dean, National School of Tropical Medicine, Professor, Departments of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, and Co-Director, Texas Children’s Hospital Center for Vaccine Development, US

Mr. Tony Dadd, Parents United, UK

Adv. Meir Rubin, Executive Director, Kohelet Policy Forum in Jerusalem, Israel.

Professor Anthony Costello Professor of International Child Health and Director of the UCL Institute for Global Health, and member of Independent SAGE, UK

Ms. Stacey McCann, One Voice, UK

Professor Daniel Altmann, Professor of Immunology, Imperial College, London, UK

Dr. Zubaida Haque, Independent SAGE, UK

Dr. Asit Kumar Mishra, Postdoctoral Researcher School of Engineering, National University of Ireland, Galway

Dr. Stephen Griffin Associate Professor, University of Leeds, UK

Dr. Deepti Gurdasani, Clinical Epidemiologist and Senior Lecturer in Machine Learning, Queen Mary University of London, UK

---------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Daniel Altmann, Imperial College London, where have i seen that before and the only immunology expert on the list.

BUT WAIT, it gets even better. From the Lanclet article:

"FK is collaborating with Pfizer on animal models of SARS-CoV-2, and with the University of Pennsylvania on mRNA vaccines against SARS-CoV-2. FK has also filed IP regarding serological assays and for SARS-CoV-2, which name him as inventor (pending). PK reports personal fees from Kymab, outside the submitted work; PK also has a patent ‘Monoclonal antibodies to treat and prevent infection by SARS-CoV-2 (Kymab)’ pending and is a scientific advisor to the Serology Working Group (Public Heath England)"

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join