It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I trusted my own immune system and won

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
In reality Covid 19 is as dangerous as domestic flu for the un jabbed but we don't live in reality.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: holydarkness

What did you win?

his health and antibodies.

He had his health beforehand. And the antibodies will fade off over time.

Still, I suppose it is like that book "How to turn unbearable pain into extra pocket change". Such a win!

He gambled his life (and the lives of everyone he might infect), for... ?

edit on 7/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Still, I suppose it is like that book "How to turn unbearable pain into extra pocket change". Such a win!

You need sources.

Telling someone their antibodies will "wear off over time" is not only inaccurate, but possibly misleading, and unbearable false at worst. People with antibodies from an actual viral infection they had decades ago are still able to fight off infection from their immune system memory cells today. We don't have any long term studies on this specific virus, that would back your claim up. And no...just posting what the CDC says is not evidence. They don't have long term peer-reviewed studies either.

He didn't gamble with his life nor "those he might infect" as if you couldn't infect someone with something just because you tout the actual diminishing efficacy of your mRNA therapy shot. What a joke.

Your words are foolish and antagonising.
And I think you know it.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: holydarkness
I have tested positive for covid the last 7 days.

I was exhausted cause i knew my body was fighting something but my immune system worked as intended. I was asymptomatic only got tested cause the wife who has no immune system was a little congested.

I'm glad you faired well. Most of the left will be disappointed to hear this though.

Why would anyone from the right, left or anywhere inbetween(most people) be disappointed you sick little puppy.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

What did you win?

You mean like all those vaxxed super spreaders who don't know they have covid?

Do you even realize how much of a hypocrit you sound like or are you just so dedicated to being a shill that it doesn't even bother you?

For years , no matter whatever the big government narrative is, you're full bore behind it. No matter how much evidence is against it or how wrong it turns out to be.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I have tested positive for covid the last 7 days.

I was exhausted cause i knew my body was fighting something but my immune system worked as intended. I was asymptomatic only got tested cause the wife who has no immune system was a little congested.

You probably don't "coddle" yourself much. Congratulations. It seems the people who protect themselves the most against germs, have the sickest families. Their immune system is almost non-existent.

True! Immune systems need practice and overprotection leads to things like MRSA or weak immune systems.

Soap and sanitation was a great accomplishment in human history. But overdoing it (like everything) leads to some bad roads.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

What did you win?

i would like to know your sources for natural immunity wearing off. I would like to introduce them to my best friend who had covid in January and has been at my house on my couch all week and when i tested positive he took the test just to see and he was negative 3 times tested.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

What did you win?

i would like to know your sources for natural immunity wearing off. I would like to introduce them to my best friend who had covid in January and has been at my house on my couch all week and when i tested positive he took the test just to see and he was negative 3 times tested.

The virus is constantly changing which is why immunity natural or otherwise wears off.

I know two people unjabbed that have had covid twice now. They are now considering the vax as they don't want to go through the severity of the illness again.

How people are not aware of the basics when it comes to covid amazes me.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Nice post lots of info.
Any diseases linked to chicken consumption?
Too much Tea?
Are these similar to prion diseases?
Anyone else worried about the prion issue in the vx's?
a reply to: MapMistress

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Sorry to reply here but to save space. I beat it too and my mother in law as well
neither of us are going to get vxd
I was personally sicker the last time I got the flu shot

He gambled his life (and thelives of everyone he might infect), for... ?

Highlighted by me
Seems like a line from an evil villain where have we heard it before oh yea that wonderful DR F
Well if you want to trust the words of a psychotic animal abuser (en mass) go ahead
The rest of us: vxd, invxd, those with natural immunity, etc, have to live with those lies and those who believe them
Want to say more but do not want to violate t&c
Here is your sign as Bill Engvall would say

Promoting Dr. Death is bad mmkay
Go ask any beagle what should happen to him and those that allowed it to happen
then

a reply to: chr0naut
edit on 11/7/2021 by CrazyFox because: save space

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Enbrel? If she has autoimmune issues, and her immune system attacks her body, that's different than having no immune system. Her immune system is too active, so the Enbrel would suppress it, but it wouldn't necessarily make her immune system so weak that someone should be surprised she'd survive Covid.

Edit to add: If it is Enbrel, people have theorized that it may actually help people with Covid symptoms.

Actually all of the autoimmune medications can make you susceptible to any common cold and flu. That is why if you ever have to take any your doctor will urge you to get the flu vaccine every visit and that was before covid.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

You said this very well. Thnx👍
EMT

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

But, seriously? You win nothing...until time proves you were right

You should ck in here monthly...so we know...and hope...you're still...

The game is not over friend. For any of us.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What did you win?

There's quite a lot of studies showing re-infection becomes likely around 3 months to 5 years with average being 16 months.

Nature

Comparative study

Lancet

What's currently unknown is whether natural immunity provides protection against serious infection or death and how long that lasts for which is the most important measure. The mRNA vaccines have been shown to produce this immunity for several years plus in 85% of recipients compared to 0% for natural immunity but needs far wider studies - though a combo of natural immunity and vaccination is meant to offer the best protection - Nature

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

You need sources.

Telling someone their antibodies will "wear off over time" is not only inaccurate, but possibly misleading, and unbearable false at worst. People with antibodies from an actual viral infection they had decades ago are still able to fight off infection from their immune system memory cells today. We don't have any long term studies on this specific virus, that would back your claim up. And no...just posting what the CDC says is not evidence. They don't have long term peer-reviewed studies either.

He didn't gamble with his life nor "those he might infect" as if you couldn't infect someone with something just because you tout the actual diminishing efficacy of your mRNA therapy shot. What a joke.

Your words are foolish and antagonising.
And I think you know it.

Most of the papers that revealed diminishing antibodies came out before any vaccines were available to the general public. They were of people who had the disease and had recovered, not of people who had been vaccinated.

Covid-19 antibodies diminish over time, but experts say there's no reason to be alarmed - NBC News - October 2020.

There is scientific evidence that naturally acquired immune response to the SARS-CoV-2 virus rolls off considerably over a short period of only a few months. How are longer term studies going to show a resurgence of levels immune response? By what mechanism would that happen?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

What did you win?

You mean like all those vaxxed super spreaders who don't know they have covid?

Do you even realize how much of a hypocrit you sound like or are you just so dedicated to being a shill that it doesn't even bother you?

For years , no matter whatever the big government narrative is, you're full bore behind it. No matter how much evidence is against it or how wrong it turns out to be.

Vaccinated people who get infected carry less abundance of the virus, and for a shorter period than the unvaccinated infected. Although they can still carry and spread the infection, they have better survival rates, and have also been shown to be less infectious.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What did you win?

He still has some natural immunity. He could have simply not been in close enough contact to catch the virus from you, too, that happens, even in the case of spouses with very close contact.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Nice post lots of info.
Any diseases linked to chicken consumption?
Too much Tea?
Are these similar to prion diseases?
Anyone else worried about the prion issue in the vx's?
a reply to: MapMistress

Absolutely none linked to chicken, nor poultry, nor fish. So far in global food correlation studies all have been linked to the consumption of bovids: hooved animals with a 4-chambered stomach. Cattle, lamb, deer. I think the prions (unfolding of abnormal proteins in neurons) thrive in bovids because of their 4-chambered stomachs.

I was hoping to maybe tie a prion to pork. But haven't been able to yet--at least not exclusively. But sometimes these ranchers feed pigs other animal products like beef or cow's milk in pig slop. Even though they aren't supposed to.

The prion issue in vaccines is that if someone already has eaten beef and they have Alzheimers prion or Parkinsons prion circulating in their body. Then their immune system destroys the neurons infected with the abnormal protein. Alzheimer's abnormal protein is called "tau". Parkinson's abnormal protein is called "alpha-synuclein".

The Covid vaccines are made with the abnormal spike protein from Covid. So when these people get injected with the vax, their immune system gets tied up fighting off the abnormal Covid spike protein. Which means Alzheimers "tau" or Parkinson's "alpha-synuclein" take over neurons while the immune system is tied up with the vax. So these people end up having early onset of Parkinsons, Alzheimers, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS or any other prion-like abnormal protein.

But the same thing happens with other vaxes, not just the Covid vaccines. Military vaccine schedules can do the same to soldiers. They get hit with so many vaccines at once, that if a soldier has been infected with Alzheimer's tau, Parkinson's alpha-synuclein, or any of the abnormal Multiple Sclerosis proteins (I think there's 4), then the soldiers also have early onset of those diseases as their immune system is tied up fighting off military vaccines.

There's a wide range of vaccines that it happens with and not just the Covid vaccines.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

There's quite a lot of studies showing re-infection becomes likely around 3 months to 5 years with average being 16 months.

Nature

Comparative study

Lancet

What's currently unknown is whether natural immunity provides protection against serious infection or death and how long that lasts for which is the most important measures.

Actually, Big Pharma has been trying to erase studies on long term immunity to Covid. The SARS outbreak in 2002 still has a lot of research showing immunity for 12-17 years after recovery from infection. Big Pharma wants to push their vax on everyone so they keep flooding the search engines with articles trying to scare people with natural immunity into getting the vax that they don't need.

CONCLUSIONS IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV can persist for at least 12 years. The presence of SARS-CoV IgG might provide protection against SARS-CoV and other betacoronavirus. This study provides valuable information regarding humoral immune responses against SARS-CoV and the 2019-nCoV.

Long-Term Persistence of IgG Antibodies in SARS-CoV Infected Healthcare Workers

An antibody that scientists first identified in a blood sample from a person who recovered from severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) strongly inhibits the virus that causes COVID-19.
Scientists originally identified the antibody in question in the blood of a person who had had a SARS infection, which results from a virus that is closely related to SARS-CoV-2. The individual had the infection 17 years ago in the SARS outbreak of 2002–2004 and recovered from it.
The antibody not only neutralizes SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 but may also neutralize other coronaviruses in the same subgenus.

Blood from SARS survivor yields an antibody that neutralizes new coronavirus

The mRNA vaccines have been shown to produce this immunity for several years plus in 85% of recipients compared to 0% for natural immunity but needs far wider studies - though a combo of natural immunity and vaccination is meant to offer the best protection - Nature

No. That's part of Big Pharma's lie. If the vax actually offered immunity that lasted that long then there would be no need for boosters. Because the m-RNA vaccines decline in effectiveness after 3-6 months, they now require a booster. Some countries have started their 3rd booster. Other countries like Israel are beginning their 4th booster.

Kind of ridiculous. These m-RNA vaccines haven't even been out for a year yet some countries are requiring 4 shots because the alleged "immunity" wanes so quickly.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Sorry to argue, FCD. I respect almost all your post, and I do not blame you for questioning his statement.

I took an Enbrel© as a thirty-year-old 185 lb construction worker, with a low BMI, and what had been up until then a great immune system.

My knees and all my inflammation felt great, then I got sick.

It started about a month after the therapy. First I got shingles, that should have been a warning sign. Soon after I caught bronchitis, which turned into a slight pneumonia. During the pneumonia episode I caught a random stomach bug, for some reason this one held on longer than 24 hours and I was sick for 4 days. On the 5th my wife took me in on a Friday.

I had an extreme headache for a couple of days. I assumed it was dehydration from the stomach flu. The doc took look at me, and considered admitting me he thought it was possible I had meningitis. however, I did not have all the symptoms my eyes were not dilated and working properly among other things.

I went home that Friday, Saturday morning my wife took me into the ER. That morning is vivid in my mind. I tried to talk to the doctor as I spoke the words formed just perfect in my mind, but what was coming out was random words strung together in incomprehensible sentences. About that time my arms grew stiff, my fists clenched, and my arm stuck to my chest. I was panicking inside, but could not explain what was wrong with me. I was unable to communicate.

That is the last spotty memory I have, sheer panic. I had developed spinal meningitis. Combined with all the other ailments.

I lost my memory from about a week before I got sick, the 14 days in the hospital oh, and at least a week after.

The doctor said I was fortunate before I left. He said my saving Grace was that in being sick I missed my weekly shot of enbrel. My immune system recovered about the time my body was failing. Throughout the ordeal I had lost 45 lbs.

Not to be deterred my rheumatologist suggested I start therapy again, because nothing stops rheumatoid arthritis they say. So I continued therapy, and it started all over again this time I was prepared. I had bronchitis again. I stopped the therapy immediately I never went back to that RA specialist.

My story is not unique.

So when he says his wife doesn't have an immune system, I would agree. However I hear some people are more prone to a severe loss of their immune function, while some just have to be careful.

I don't know exactly why I told that story perhaps after all these years I needed to get it out. That was twenty years ago. It altered the course of my life.

Anyways there really are drugs out there on the market like that. They've been known to prescribe it for psoriasis. Absolutely criminal in my mind..

I wish you both the best holydarkness, FCD.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join