It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden’s private business vaccine mandate begins Jan. 4 — with $14K per penalty

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So what law gives the federal government the authority to force a medical procedure on an American citizen?

There is no law like that.
It is illegal any way you look at it but they think people are too stupid to know that.
Well the 80 million “people” that voted for Brandon are too stupid to know that.

I think you mean 80 trillion.....and those numbers are for sure legit....

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So what law gives the federal government the authority to force a medical procedure on an American citizen?

They are trying to justify this under an obscure provision in OSHA regs that allows for emergency rules. One of the problems they will have is explaining how this suddenly became an emergency when it wasn't back when the vaccines were first introduced.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It is all Cloward-Piven. The damn covid which disrupts the economy, small business, global supply chain, individual liberties.....etc..
Come with me and you'll see a world filled with petty tyrant's.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: putnam6

Biden's more like: "C.S. Lewis? Didn't he have that telethon thingy?"

Do you mean Jerry Lewis?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

*I* know that; *you* know that, but do you really think *Brandon* knows that?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Remember one of the big creeds of the elite, out of chaos comes order. All part of "building back better"

Also, what a great and unfair way to further destroy more of those pesky independent smaller businesses that still remain.

This new world is a crapshow. This coming "dark winter" will be highly entertaining. Snow plow driver shortages, mostly because of the murderous lunatics like me who refuse the jabs. Tire shortages, also allegedly because of murderous lunatics like me who refuse the jabs. Energy shortages, which real or not could involve a number of factors. The list goes on.

The "new normal" seems to be bringing an increasing amount of hell on Earth. Damn you covaids and your slightly higher than influenza death rate!

By the way, I recommend researching a certain black gooey substance that seems to be in these recent jabs, as well as why. Many of you serious researchers just might connect some dots and realize why they are pushing the shots so quickly and forcefully.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Not to mention infrastructure breakdown when things go unrepaired for longer due to lineman shortages, etc.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

They are trying to justify this under an obscure provision in OSHA regs that allows for emergency rules. One of the problems they will have is explaining how this suddenly became an emergency when it wasn't back when the vaccines were first introduced.

Well since we have a so called vaccine, there is no longer an emergency so yeah, no thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

*I* know that; *you* know that, but do you really think *Brandon* knows that?

LOL, yea I'm scattered-brained at the moment myself, trying to work and I'm messing around on the boards.

But it does touch on something else.

The DNC might be setting Biden up to get slammed and ultimately use the 25th amendment, we have heard so many power struggle rumors. It could as simple as he is becoming a liability, and they know it.

We all know the progressive plank of the party really have sand in their shorts, I'm thinking they are working on discarding him.
edit on 4-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Mandates are a form of "discriminating conditional employment".

Happy Holidays 😎

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So uh, the "summary" osha has released.......
"In particular, OSHA intends to preempt any State or local requirements that ban or limit an employer from requiring vaccinations, face coverings, or testing".

Fed v State incoming

I will be suprised if there is no injunction on this today, as the state of Tennessee has already passed legislation against this.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That's just it - If there was such an emergency that it absolutely required forcing vaccination on everyone like this, that state existed last year, but there was no mandate. They cannot reasonably compare the numbers and argue that delta is uniquely more dangerous and deadly to require this now. So the justification is dubious.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Biden’s private-sector COVID-19 vaccine mandate will take effect Jan. 4, administration officials said Thursday — with fines of up to $14,000 per infraction for employers that don’t comply.

Destruction of industry and the private sector is basically a Declaration of War against America!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Well the 80 million “people” that voted for Brandon are too stupid to know that.

When you take away the dead and the fictitious I don't think there's 80 million.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think the SCOTUS will rule along with the feds on this due to precedence with other vaccine mandates, albeit in small regional areas previously. I don't like that prospect, just being a realist. The people Trump place on the bench are spineless.
So here's how I see this going...people will quit their jobs and look for positions in smaller firms. Large firms may split and become smaller >100 employee companies. The feds will withhold jobless benefits for those who quit over the jab, and drop them from insurance coverage when possible. Then the feds will coerce pvt insurance companies to do the same or else. Same with hospitals and doctors...treat an un-vaxed and you are fined or licence removed. Children will need the jab to attend school. Don't mandate that, your school loses accredation. Homeschool? The feds will call truancy after outlawing it. The great unvaxed will be "people in a foreign land" and discarded as evildoers that need shunning.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

or the left might get to find out what an "insurrection" really is.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ketsuko

Biden said the Democrats got hammered in Tuesday's elections because they didn't TRY HARDER to push through the agendas he was elected on.

And that’s why the opposition would be voted in? Stupid Biden.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

They aren't going to stop until someone stops them.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This news just reached us in Europe.

I'm so sorry for all of you who don't want the vax....

I thought we would be first, but over here it seems like they are starting to see that the vaccines don't really work (4th wave). Still pushing the pass though, but not the vaccines

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ketsuko

Biden said the Democrats got hammered in Tuesday's elections because they didn't TRY HARDER to push through the agendas he was elected on.

And that’s why the opposition would be voted in? Stupid Biden.

He's more than STUPID. He's intentionally destroying America.

FYI:

Most Americans still aren't aware that the most powerful people in America have EXEMPTED themselves from the Joe Biden vaccine mandate. This should send a 5-alarm warning to every "little" person in America.

JEN PSAKI says the White House Staff (including her) are exempt from the Nationwide Vaccine Mandate.

www.foxnews.com...

Bookmark and show this to everyone you can find.

<< 1    3 >>

join