It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a legit human being and have to admit...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
...ATS turned out to be one of the few divisions of the Internet Kingdom that truly resonates.

This has been said before, but I'll do it again, certainly with the nowadays crazy world, it became more clear, now when civil discussion rapidly decayed due to corona, even worse than before.
ATS does a remarkle good job on imposing farfetched concepts, something which regular society just wouldn't be able to accept, but furthermore have the capabilities to seriously talk about the topic, where information always gets added, by our sharing of experiences, but even more important, where constant and truthful questioning of certain reasoning is always allowed and likewise met with reason and grace.

I'm not saying there isn't some mindless arguing going sometimes, I don't know, but coming back here has greatly increased what little bit of sanity I had left and restored my faith in humanity. The funny thing is it's found in the conspiracy crackhead section of the internet, and I'm absolutely loving it.

Now, I'm sure most of you are quite smart and capable people, but one has to laugh when we embrace our own labeling by others.
I'm a certified conspiracy lunatic and NPC-slayer. I don't actually slay NPCS, I just recognize them and acknowledge that : "Yes, I do notice odd out-of-character behaviour from you, but since I don't know wtf is going on, I'm just going to accept it and continue behaving as being your friend."

This is where I'm at, lately... Alot of people just don't seem really human anymore or aren't even trying anymore. And sometimes somebody will say something which only I can know, and then you know like: they can either read my mind, or see what I do in private.

It's kinda frightening, but also interesting and exciting. I accept it how it is, even though I have absolutely no clue what is going on, only based on things I experienced during my life (which were many bizarre things)

On the other hand, I've been in difficult situations, like mental hospital and I didn't know anyone there... And I was seeing things on TV and felt very threatened, when suddenly, someone random said: That whats on TV will go away again.

It was the first, only and last thing she said, but it comforted me, I did not understand it but I felt that 'pervasive' energy you feel when weird things happen, but this time on my side, in order to help me and take it easy on the fear.
It felt like: Ok, we're in a spiritual war, there's people annoying and scaring you, but at the same time.. Hidden in the masses are these silent watchers who come out of the woodwork to help you, when really needed.

I did feel protected at that point and considered these people are around everywhere, so we're not really 'alone', I'm quite sure we're all being spied upon, I don't know how exactly they do it, but there have been made too many references to certain things by some people which can only happen if you really know my private life.

And whats different from these people, is that they are not only just people, wanting to do good, like us, they are actually people who have a grasp of whats going on in our weird reality and when they know you're being attacked they can help you. They know 'you know' and aid you. I don't know what exact that is, and what all these different kinds of people are in this world, but anyway... We're not alone, and I mean that in an 'only-normal-consciouss-human-being' kinda way, these people know whats going on, and they don't show you that, they just appear when you're in a difficult situation. But I've only experienced this in a psychotic/spiritual framework. Its bad for my credit I say that, I just want to be honest and I hope most of you can extend the notion psychosis -> Spiritual warfare in some cases.

Anyway, coming back to ATS. It was quite a relief coming here and people just very politely discussing stuff in a way that's very pleasant to read and the atmosphere felt fresh, considering I came from that cesspool which is facebook.

It was funny when I had to admit that the most normal and reasonable people are all from this site.
Well, atleast you can act human... :p

So let us rejoice and lit the bonfire and play songs.

- I have posted this multiple times, but the quote in the song is from a lecture related to the CIA Remote Viewing program. Interesting. If you would like to hear the full lecture, I will search it for you. Thought it was pretty interesting.

soundcloud.com...

Edit: Added video: "No More Secrets" (semi-)scientific lecture about electromagnetism and human holographic resonance globally - CIA Remote Viewing related.

edit on 30-10-2021 by Lux96 because: typo

edit on 30-10-2021 by Lux96 because: youtube video

edit on 30-10-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

I'm just a happy mongrel and I have a video that says basically the same.

edit on 30-10-2021 by Peeple because: Come On It's A Joke

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'm just a happy mongrel and I have a video that says basically the same.

Interesting song.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I love his dirty voice. There are a few nice ones depending on one's inclination.

If you're feeling dirty

Best enjoyed loud
edit on 30-10-2021 by Peeple because: add

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I love his dirty voice. There are a few nice ones depending on one's inclination.

Well, sounds like some sort of question. I couldn't exactly feel the vibe of your reply. It left me feeling somewhat paranoid and unconnected, and did not come across as genuine towards me.
Sorry I state that so bluntly, but I've experienced many things, it would not suprise me that there's going to be people who 'hint' me left and right, certainly not on a forum of this scale.

And, you wouldn't be the first, nor the last.
My apolagies.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

We're all just having fun. Don't forget it's just the games we play.
It was because of your title. A joke. As the kidz say.

And because I spend way too much time here right now.
I'm looking for... stuff.
And there's not much going on. So I talk to you about your title.
Why it was the only thing in what you wrote where it appeared to make a joke about. If you want to.
It's some boring stuff everybody has heard before.

- I have posted this multiple times, but the quote in the song is from a lecture related to the CIA Remote Viewing program. Interesting. If you would like to hear the full lecture, I will search it for you. Thought it was pretty interesting.

It's not working better than just guessing.
edit on 30-10-2021 by Peeple because: It's not you it's me. this doesn't make any sense to me as well

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It's not working better than just guessing.

It's all good, I'm happy I had the courage to question your reply because your answer and your little bit of opening up confirmed what I felt as a vibe. And I did not understand this vibe, it did not really feel 'good' or 'authentic'.

Your intention was more elaborate than that I would have been able to guess, so it makes sense that I could not understand the vibe. I mean, I could have asked nothing, remained paranoid and you had a small joke which isn't really important because nobody really cares and I didn't understand anyway.

But that's the thing about me, I DO feel things. Like vibes. But if you wish to go more in detail about your own weird workings of why you say or don't say stuff or prefer to let people feel stuff in a more cryptic way, be my guest.

Edit: did you say the link is not working? - No More Secrets (soundcloud)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I don't know. What's currently interesting you? If you want to talk about something?

I mean if you want to take your bs-detector for another spin I'd be open for it.
Your feeling. Take it for a ride.

A Halloween Party game.
You ask, I answer, you say bs or not.
We could see what that does to our exchange if you're open for it?

edit on 30-10-2021 by Peeple because: add

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I don't know. What's currently interesting you? If you want to talk about something?

Hmm, well... The fact some people seem to be able to know everything I think or see me wherever I go. I've had multiple situations where theres certain people saying certain words or phrases which would only make sense if something like that would be the case, I mean, this has happened multiple times, and I can say coincidence a few times, but I personally know enough now...

I've experience many weird things, though.

But also good people who seem to know about your current situation even though you have had not spoke to them about it and they are being supportive for no reason and don't even know you, but they do seem to know what you think.

I mean, it's starting to look like the typical clueless human beings are the minority on this planet. Some sort of Truman Show, damn, who the # made that #show.

It's weird how people respond so out-of-character sometimes.. Or if you're being in a way which is very atypical to your nature, they almost watch you like some documentary... and they go along with your thought-patterns... even though your behaving in what should be regarded as serious (mental) problem, yet they just fly with it, as if these people don't really care and life is nothing but a show.

I can tell alot more... But these kinds of things..

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm way to sensitive for sketchy halloween sh*t.

Eh, I'm weak.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

That's why we always should remind ourselves what is going on is possibly a lot less and more impressive at the same time than Trueman.
Those are all full real people, in the context of their world these things have entirely different causes and meanings than they do on your end of the story line.
There's no reason to be afraid of anybody.
Everybody has their own story.
Everybody kind of goes through similar stages.

Even if their timing is perfect. Those people all don't have to be aware of your existence, they do/did something and it speaks to you without them knowing.
You do you.
And if a nut like me comes along and barks at you, stand your ground. Be cute.
you know.
Others might know more. That is not the same as knowing better.
We all went through all the big stories out there.
What it could be and couldn't.
What does your bs detector say?
Is 'them' behind the communication human, or not?

edit on 30-10-2021 by Peeple because: forgot time

edit on 30-10-2021 by Peeple because: fixed it wrong I think?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The thing is usually it's related to Hells Angels and the number 969, for some reason. I know the number and the organization does have a link, even though many may not be aware of it.
Hells Angels keeps popping back up in my life, by people who know them or are related. And they seem to sense my disposition in the world and have a need of making fun of 'fighters' like me. But they do this subtle, you can't defend against it, if you would say anything you get the typical 'you're paranoid' response and because it is so subtle nobody else will believe you.

But I did let them notice I was kinda aware of what they were doing and they said: "Oh, let us just have some fun."
That's the thing, I sense them, they sense me. And we don't really like each other. And we always meet back up on some occasion in my lifetime.

I've really experienced too many things that by saying I do not believe in my own perceptions would render my whole world an illusion and that is quite an existential thought I do not wish to have alot.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Because you're not having fun with it.
How would a bunch of drunken motorcycle hooligans pull that off.
And for what?
They feel threatening to you that's why you think it's them? A pack of rough big guys is certainly scary.
But again how would they do it?
Technology? Those guys? They're mechanists. Machine people.
Technology to read your life's storyline in realtime and answer without delay through actual performance is not possible with nuts and bolts.
So how would they have gotten that machine?

...see? fun. Story playing.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I believe there are several organisations in the world which have a rather elaborate surveillance system and are capable, by relatively simple technology to monitor the world. It would make sense, all the big technology is there, were years ahead now, it's already well ready to be small and comfortable and easy to use, in practice.
We don't need government satelites or any technology that's out of reach.

Why they 'target' me. I don't know. They attacked me 14 years ago, again a story featuring Hells Angels, with certain technologic tricks which were pretty terrifying at that time, leading to a mental collapse and perpetual degenerative effect on my life.

Some of them looked at me with such hatred, it's impossible to describe them with actual words, because you really feel he isn't just looking 'angry'. He's looking full blown serial killer at you and you feel that overwhelming dark and pressing energy, wouldn't take their eyes of me one second. Very creepy and scary. And yea, # happens and at some point in time, you just know, this isn't just some regular psychotic episode. There are things which I can attribute to psychosis, but also things I can't.

Besides, if many of those things should be attributed to psychosis, then I just can't rely on my senses whatsoever and it may well be I'm just inside my head, hallucinating all this, somewhere in some fluffy white cell, completely unaware of my actual surroundings.

Look, I've been telling my dad for years.. 'There is something wrong with mom'. I've said she wasn't my real mother anymore and stuff like that. Then.. about 10 years later, my dad says: "Maybe you were right son, maybe there IS something going on".

So.. My dad is just a regular sane person. If I'm supposedly tripping, then why is he affirming what I'm saying. My dad feared my mother for some reason, and not the normal kind of fear, the moment my mom got annoyed he would get up to do all the chores and whatnot she wanted from him, he was scared for his life.

And I noticed many out of character behaviour from my mom, which is just so obvious, she's not my real mom anymore.
I don't know how it all is possible.. And you don't have to believe me. I'm okay with that, I'm used to it. But i've seen enough.

Like I would cut my toenails, she would say: (creepy slow voice: "Don't cut of your toes".
And when I was aggresive, she called the police and then told them I threatened my parents with a knife.

I told everyone that didn't happen, so I go to the hospital for 2 months, standard procedure because I'm supposedly the crazy one. I confront my mother about it, shes agrees, I didn't do that and I would never do such a thing. But it was written in my medical file, so she called the hospital to say I didn't do that and would never do such a thing and wanted it added to the medical file.

Now you see there's a problem eh. In one way she told the cops, I was standing right next to her. Then she calls the hospital to say it never happened. Herself says she doesn't remember.

Ok then.

edit on 30-10-2021 by Lux96 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Like the chronovisor a possible once in a lifetime object and now hooligans have it?

That guy you saw could be a murderer. A lot of Missing 411.
There is no doubt some # going on out there. They still never could get inside your thoughts. Not in a text or meaningful display kind of way.
That's a whole different crap that's going on and not because it communicates with you, bringing them to your attention, maybe it was just meant as 'watch your back!'
Not that it is the hooligans communicating it's just using them to say hi and give you some additional hidden information, but only you can find it.

There's no cure for toxic people. Get away if you comfortably can. That's as far as I got. Not a solution for everybody. I'm not an expert.
Could there be demons inside? Is it more likely they're just dangerous humans? And we maybe just grow up to see them without the baby blanket covering the rough spots?
We would fall back into the era of witch trials if we claim every cough is a spell, or demon in this case.
You are responsible for your own safety.
Whatever that means in your situation is your decision.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Well actually, in general these people seem very nice and friendly, and they DO show respect for how you are as a person and how you relate to others within a certain group.

But there is some sort of 'invisible war', and they see you and they have a good time with you, but using you for entertainment. But when you tell them, they also respect your boundaries and quit teasing you for some time.

They just constantly use inside jokes and phrases which only have meaning to you, and they do really look at you in that 'i told a joke' way.

ehh, it's hard to measure these guys. I'm not important enough to kill or hurt. But I'm also an easy victim for teasing and mocking.
Gotta do something in your life, am i rite.
And these are not actual Hells Angels, but like a nephew off, or close friends... Actual Hells Angels don't bother with petty trash like myself, but these people have fun with it while we are in a situation where we are together..

There also was a girl who expressed herself as a witch, and she knew I wasn't feeling alright, she comes to me and says: "Yeah I bury a crowbar in the ground under my door and if you would try enter my home it would bash your head in.. and a whole text of clearly psychopathic rethoric which is expressed as if she does this stuff daily to people.. It's insane really.
edit on 30-10-2021 by Lux96 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Sure people get carried away. Some type of constant pain makes you an easy target. For (metaphorical) road rage.
To establish who's the enemy comes first and a lot more battles afterwards.
You got to not name enemies. You don't have enemies you make them.
I do that too. It's easy to fall into that trap.
What really helps is keeping it playful.
To tell yourself a joke. Make sure they brush their teeths before going to bed.
And after that you need to be ready to jump. Distance yourself and add disclaimers like 'I'm on vacation' and take a mental vacation. Whatever works for you. Reading and pampering yourself, or are you more an outdoor type? Do something solid and that's all you're aware of.
It doesn't solve the problem but it's a great tool to have.
Purposeful distraction.
And there might be a tamper tantrum but you're the boss in your life.
You allow them to witness the unique, funny, cute, fantastic entity that is you.
That's the story I am sticking with. Even fake arrogance has an affect on how I feel about myself. Fake it, it's fine you're just trying stuff. It's a joke.
So why not also be invincible? Allow yourself to be silly even if you're feeling watched.
Laughter also losens up the muscles in the adjacent areas. Always find a reason to laugh.
And be merry on your way

It well get a lot worse before it gets better again.
So get a handle on how you can control yourself now.
There's no solution for everybody. You have to decide what you want to try and see if it works for you. And maybe a few other things until you find what works for you.
But as general rule: if it costs money it's trash.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Like the chronovisor a possible once in a lifetime object and now hooligans have it?

Whatever that means in your situation is your decision.

You're sending keys just in a nonchalant way. Say something is 'nearly' impossible, but mention the 'kind of tech' which potentially could be used. And I am aware of some dark budget alien tech wich is quite incredible so this kind of tech is sure within limits of our world, no doubt.

And yes, alot of these people are potentially dangerous people. Doubt they will spend any real time on me though.
But I'm a pleasant toy bal for when we all get bored.

I know the true technological advancement (non-public) is unimaginable, so cheap tricks which scare the # out of you will be standard procedure. More advanced tricks which will litterally make you crap yourself are ofcourse over the horizon if I dare ask that question to fierce.

Look, I don't want to fight these people, they interest me, just because they are of opposite polarity sorta speak. I have some love for the darkside. Not gonna say good job, continue on your world domination scheme and what not, but surely we all have space here to live our lives. I leave them alone and they leave me alone.

And it's some sort of cat and mouse game when these confrontations happen, it's not really evil, but it's evil in playful way. They show their side and make you feel they know.

But they know you can't do # anywy, so they just toy with you.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes... I do laugh in these chaotic times. If I really feel watched I will comentarate my videogame performances infront of the audience.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
But it's not because I do have some experiences of a distorted mind, that all my perceptions conscerning this topic is false and should be treated with common sense and perhaps some medication.

I know theres real # going on. I can live with it, it's fascinating, but also scary. You gotta leave room for the miss-diagnosed people or the people where real events get masked by the aftermath of the crippling result of that actual event, which means diagnosed shizophrenic, lifetime medication, any statements are default false and misconceptions. It's not that black and white.

This doesn't agitate me, I like adressing that topic because it's a serious topic which hasn't had enough of credit due to the way of our society which categorizes people 'crazy', without knowing what is going on or really anything. "You talk gibberish? And can't stop it? Damn,you psychotic son. Your story is 100% made up of wild imaginations. That's not how it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join