It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we to believe as this is terrible news if true

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

This could be so big the Denial phase could last indefinitely, Like "What! the Government is trying to kill me ?" You will only know it is true when you can see it with your own eyes like lots of work and nobody filling the vacancies.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But if your best friend and your father in law dies right after getting the shots, you just might think it has something to do with it. Or we can pretend its something else.

If you see a few million people in the US die this winter from the common cold, that turns into pneumonia, you just might think it has something to do with it. Or we can pretend its something else.

edit on 24-10-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Most will pretend it is something else. Then it will be only us and them left.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

if this was true doctors all over the world would be sounding the alarm

these days with YouTube and other video sharing platforms it wouldnt take long for doctors words to get out.

I'm 37 and i got my shots over 8 months ago and i feel fine and i am around sick people pretty regularly

so i should have ZERO immunity and that means people like me would be plagued with opportunistic infections, and im not and no one i know is so what does that mean?

If people were getting the equivalate of AIDS there would be no way to cover that up because people would be droping dead from drinking tap water

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
AaarghZombies posted:

“IF this were true we'd be seeing an unprecedented spike in disease outbreaks on a global scale.

I don't know if any of you remember back to the 1980s when AIDS was the hot topic, but people with AIDS suffered systemic immune system breakdowns and they started turning up with all kinds of diseases that they shouldn't have been suffering from. Let alone dying

If the vax were destroying people's immune systems we'd be seeing that exact same Patten, but we aren't, so it clearly isn't happening. “

a reply to: AaarghZombies

“If this where true, we’d bee seeing...”

WHERE? Where would “we be seeing”? CNN? Fox? MSN?

WHEN have you seen the global massive protests against Vauxxine Passports on main stream media?

WHY would those pushing the vauxxine give airtime to the true side effects?

WHO do you think profits from the vauxxine? Obviously the ones who control the media, that’s why too many people are oblivious to what is happening.

How are you so dense to not use critical thinking skills? I do not like to insult people but seriously, you cannot discredit alternative sources of information when censorship is rampant in “acceptable sources”.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin

the dead bodies stacking up and people dying of illnesses that are so rare as well as people dropping dead on the street

do you kn ow what happens to a human body that has no immune system???? a VERY short life span.

I have worked my whole life in the medical feild my sisters are doctors my cousin is an anstesologist and my GF is a ICU nurse

but they are all lying to me right?

also calling people names is the refuge of the weak minded and people on the losing side of an argument.

i can refute EVERYTHING you said with common sense that you seem to think i lack

MAYBE its you that lack those critical thinking skills if you believe that millions if not billions of people are coming down with advanced AID's like symptoms

come on guys

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

show me 100 cases in the US of previously perfectly healthy people that have died of ADVANCED AIDS like symptoms from a COVID shot

you cant because they don't exist and your not a doctor and don't understand how the human body works

HOW and WHY would they hide this? doctors and nurses were some of the first to get it and i know TONS of doctors and they are all fine.

cant have both be true

edit on 25-10-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

last thing

why don't i have the symptoms??????

when should i expect them? I'm coming up on a year soon.

seems like along time for something that desolates a human immune system to kill someone

you all should be ashamed of yourself for trying to scare people.

why do you care what other people do with their bodies?

what business is it of YOURS what I do with MY body

don't want the shots don't get them.

i don't care.
edit on 25-10-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: gortex

I wasn't defending the OP's source, I was basically saying that there is no such thing as a credible source in today's clown media world.

You are forgetting about DuhAarggghhhhhzomobie. He is as credible as can be!! That should be enough !! Hint of sarcasm here …hehe

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Alex Jones has been Telling All of Us what the " Agenda " Is , and it's to Get RID of YOU .................

Wake the Hell Up People Before it is Really To LATE !

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: 727Sky

If what you call is normal, and anyone who goes against the propaganda narrative has zero creditably, then here is another one for you with video and everything generaldispatch.whatfinger.com... movie-they-want-cancelled-vaxxed/

‘The biggest lie ever told’ ‘no one would ever take the vaccine if they actually read the clinical literature…’ The Movie They Want Cancelled ~ Vaxxed

We are looking at a total breakdown and failure of America’s hospital system. Ethical nurses and doctors are being censored and fired, while those who remain face horrific work conditions due to shortages of staff, and many of them are about to go on strike in California and other places. The unvaccinated nurses and hospital staff who have not yet left, are coming forward to describe the horror scenes they are witnessing in the hospitals, where the majority of the patients now are fully vaxxed and suffering terrible side effects from the vaccines. And all of this, other than the coming strikes, is being censored in the pharma-owned corporate media. The Conejo Guardian, a non-profit independent news publication in Ventura County, California, has just published an article from hospital staff whistleblowers stating that doctors are covering up COVID-19 vaccine injuries, and failing to report them to VAERS. “They don’t want to report that they’re seeing 80 percent of the people in the ER are vaccinated, but only 40 percent of the county is vaccinated,” says one nurse.

conservativechoicecampaign.com...

Except this source by its own admission has been blocked from the big social media sites after it published information that was untrue.

It doesn't cite any medical experts to back up its claims and it extrapolates a normal fall in anti-bodies into a full down syndrome covering the entire immune system that doesn't even have a hypothetical basis.

What the source is saying is observably false because if it were true 100s of millions of people would appear to have AIDS, and every AIDS sufffer who go the vax would need to write a will very very wquickly.

Once someone contracts HIV, how long does it take, on average, before AIDS symptoms appear?

If the SARS-CoV-2 virus were truly a designed bioweapon, wouldn't this long incubation trait of HIV being incorporated into the SARS-CoV-2 virus perhaps be one of the goals? Wasn't there talk of segments of the HIV virus being found in SARS-CoV-2? If a designer did so, then what was the goal being sought?

And what about the timeframe it takes for the virus causing chicken pox to bloom into shingles?

Assuming that since all of the potential unknown outcomes from SARS-CoV-2 infection haven't taken place on a "minute rice" schedule doesn't mean that since it hasn't, we are all out of the woods with this.

This past 2 years or so could be just the very early innings of a very long game playing out. IMHO.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

This might be a conspiracy website but some of us here are scientists by trade, or by education. Some of us are also in pharmaceuticals, or related industries.

Are you claiming to be one of those 'some'?
If you claim to be one of those you listed......why did you keep telling posters about the 'old fashioned traditional vaccine' for those that don't want the new technology vaccines?

edit on 26-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin

the dead bodies stacking up and people dying of illnesses that are so rare as well as people dropping dead on the street

***OH, YOU MEAN LIKE THOSE UNVAUXXINATED DYING FROM COVID??? Puhlease!!*******

do you kn ow what happens to a human body that has no immune system???? a VERY short life span.

****GIVE IT TIME, THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IS GRADUALLY DEGRADING. THEY HAVE BEEN WAITING DECADES FOR THIS; THE TIMELINE IS FOR 2030. YES, MANY I BELIEVE WILL DIE VERY SOON, OTHERS WILL GET SICK & NEED TREATMENT ($$$$$) BUT IT WILL NEVER BE ATTRIBUTED TO THE JAB BECAUSE THE VAUXXINE IS “SAFE & EFFECTIVE”. SINCE TAKING THE SECOND SHOT IN MARCH 2021, MY OWN BROTHER HAS ADMITTED HE NO LONGER FEELS HEALTHY, HE IS TIRED ALL THE TIME, WAS RUSHED TO HOSPITAL WITH ELEVATED BP. (57 AND RETIRED FROM POLICE FORCE, HE WAS ALWAYS HEALTHY).

I have worked my whole life in the medical feild my sisters are doctors my cousin is an anstesologist and my GF is a ICU nurse

*****CARDIAC CATH LAB - BUT I DON’T PRETEND TO BE A DOCTOR JUST BECAUSE I WORK/ TALK WITH THEM — FAUCI IS A “DR” and is as much a doctor as Jill Bai-den! IF YOU DON’T TREAT COVID PATIENTS, YOU DON’T HAVE EXPERIENCE OVER THOSE WHO DO***

but they are all lying to me right?

*** NOT PRIVY TO THEIR CONVERSATIONS, so who know what they see/experience/say****

also calling people names is the refuge of the weak minded and people on the losing side of an argument.

***EXACTLY*****

i can refute EVERYTHING you said with common sense that you seem to think i lack

***MY DISCOURSE WAS WITH AARGHZOMBIES, BUT IF THE SHOE FITS....*****

MAYBE its you that lack those critical thinking skills if you believe that millions if not billions of people are coming down with advanced AID's like symptoms

*****DON’T PRETEND TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE “COMING DOWN WITH” BUT I KNOW A BODY OF MEN ACCOUNTABLE TO NO ONE SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED BU ANYONE. IF THE VAUXXINE WERE TRULY “SAFE & EFFECTIVE”, WHY ARE THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES WITHHELD FROM RESPONSIBILITY/ACCOUNTABILITY?? WHY NO MANDATES FOR WHITE HOUSE, CDC, FDA, etc?!?!?

come on guys

C’mon Man

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Like the title says what are we to believe with stories like this ? If this is true then some of the dire warnings we have been hearing just might be the truth. wonder what the consequences will be for those who know yet still push the vaccines ? Full title is : It gets worse – A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome much faster than anticipated

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid -19 cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-79 year olds have lost 44% of their immune system capability. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 3.8% and 9.1%).

If this continues then 30-59 year olds will have zero Covid/viral defence (and perhaps a form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) by Christmas and all double vaccinated people over 30 will have completely lost the part of their immune system that tackles Covid-19 by January next year.

By a concerned reader

The 5 Public Health England (PHE) tables below from their excellent Vaccine Surveillance Report of all fully genome sequenced delta cases, separated by 5 weeks, clearly show the progressive damage that the vaccines are doing to the immune system’s response. PHE have done so much great work and the picture is very clear.

Here is the weekly decline in doubly vaccinated immune system performance compared to unvaxxed people. Vaccine efficacy is measured using Pfizer’s vaccine effectiveness formula…
(Unvaxxed case rate – Vaxxed case rate)/the Larger of Unvaxxed or Vaxxed case rate – We are using the ratio of vaxxed to unvaxxed case numbers to determine vaccine efficiency just as Pfizer itself do

Check provided link for stats and more
theexpose.uk...

The source has zero credibility, and it's massively misrepresenting normal things such as antibody dropoff to covid as if they were immune dropoff to everything.

IF this were true we'd be seeing an unprecedented spike in disease outbreaks on a global scale.

I don't know if any of you remember back to the 1980s when AIDS was the hot topic, but people with AIDS suffered systemic immune system breakdowns and they started turning up with all kinds of diseases that they shouldn't have been suffering from. Let alone dying

If the vax were destroying people's immune systems we'd be seeing that exact same Patten, but we aren't, so it clearly isn't happening.

Given that the vax was given to the old and to the sick first, they'd be dying off by the million from preventable diseases or things that aren't even really considered diseases any more.

We'd also be seeing independent reports in reputable journals, not in scandal rags that by their own admission are blocked from all of the main social networks for spreading misinformation.

There is no component or combination of components in the Covid vax that could destroy your immune system, if the vax was doing it then we'd also see a similar effect form the virus as most of the vax is either a harmless carrier used in man y other vaxes or is related to Covid.

The conspiracy theorist in me says no.

First, the secondary illnesses to immunodeficiencies are not immediate. They weren't with aids, and they won't be now. And, if the secondary illnesses are treated like just about every other death these days, they will be labeled as covid anyway.

Second, the list of ingredients isn't going to include, "secret ingredient that destroys immune systems".

Third, even if the ingredients are the same as in most other vaccines, at what concentration do they become dangerous? Anything can cause serious or fatal reactions in the right quantities/combinations.

And last but not least, lets not forget that the vaccine isn't necessarily working alone on this. It could be one seemingly benign ingredient in the vaccine that interacts with another seemingly benign ingredient in processed foods, beverages, other medicines, etc.

If I were the one behind a conspiracy like this I would put the necessary ingredients in different commonly used products so that no single source appears to be suspect yet together they can be lethal. This tactic also offers plausible deniability to the supplier of each individual component.

Just sayin...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Oy Vey!

Apparently you can't see the forest through the trees.

Vaccinated People Suffering from Worst Cold Ever Across the UK Might Have Coronavirus, Scientists Warn

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Like the title says what are we to believe with stories like this ? If this is true then some of the dire warnings we have been hearing just might be the truth. wonder what the consequences will be for those who know yet still push the vaccines ? Full title is : It gets worse – A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome much faster than anticipated

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid -19 cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-79 year olds have lost 44% of their immune system capability. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 3.8% and 9.1%).

If this continues then 30-59 year olds will have zero Covid/viral defence (and perhaps a form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) by Christmas and all double vaccinated people over 30 will have completely lost the part of their immune system that tackles Covid-19 by January next year.

By a concerned reader

The 5 Public Health England (PHE) tables below from their excellent Vaccine Surveillance Report of all fully genome sequenced delta cases, separated by 5 weeks, clearly show the progressive damage that the vaccines are doing to the immune system’s response. PHE have done so much great work and the picture is very clear.

Here is the weekly decline in doubly vaccinated immune system performance compared to unvaxxed people. Vaccine efficacy is measured using Pfizer’s vaccine effectiveness formula…
(Unvaxxed case rate – Vaxxed case rate)/the Larger of Unvaxxed or Vaxxed case rate – We are using the ratio of vaxxed to unvaxxed case numbers to determine vaccine efficiency just as Pfizer itself do

theexpose.uk...

The source has zero credibility, and it's massively misrepresenting normal things such as antibody dropoff to covid as if they were immune dropoff to everything.

IF this were true we'd be seeing an unprecedented spike in disease outbreaks on a global scale.

If the vax were destroying people's immune systems we'd be seeing that exact same Patten, but we aren't, so it clearly isn't happening.

Given that the vax was given to the old and to the sick first, they'd be dying off by the million from preventable diseases or things that aren't even really considered diseases any more.

We'd also be seeing independent reports in reputable journals, not in scandal rags that by their own admission are blocked from all of the main social networks for spreading misinformation.

There is no component or combination of components in the Covid vax that could destroy your immune system, if the vax was doing it then we'd also see a similar effect form the virus as most of the vax is either a harmless carrier used in man y other vaxes or is related to Covid.

I would agree there is a lot of conclusion jumping, but actually there WAS a report a couple of days ago of hospitals seeing sicker patients coming down with all kinds of weird things. This is not something to dismiss but to monitor.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

If it's a soft kill, it would have to have a deniability factor. No massive die-off after a shot that would be their suicide. But wait and see the statistics are building.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Here we go an increasing death rate in the five-year average week by week in the UK.Not Covid related I wonder what it could be mmm. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin
AaarghZombies posted:

“IF this were true we'd be seeing an unprecedented spike in disease outbreaks on a global scale.

If the vax were destroying people's immune systems we'd be seeing that exact same Patten, but we aren't, so it clearly isn't happening. “

“If this where true, we’d bee seeing...”

WHERE? Where would “we be seeing”? CNN? Fox? MSN?

WHEN have you seen the global massive protests against Vauxxine Passports on main stream media?

WHY would those pushing the vauxxine give airtime to the true side effects?

WHO do you think profits from the vauxxine? Obviously the ones who control the media, that’s why too many people are oblivious to what is happening.

How are you so dense to not use critical thinking skills? I do not like to insult people but seriously, you cannot discredit alternative sources of information when censorship is rampant in “acceptable sources”.

We would be seeing it at every pride event for a start, the LGBTQ community would be screaming about this for obvious historical reasons.

And I heard about the vax passport riots on the BBC World service. Which is the dictionary definition of the MSM.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

By a concerned reader

theexpose.uk...

I would agree there is a lot of conclusion jumping, but actually there WAS a report a couple of days ago of hospitals seeing sicker patients coming down with all kinds of weird things. This is not something to dismiss but to monitor.

Source, Please.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join