It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIH ADMITS Fauci Lied: ‘We DID Fund Gain-Of-Function At Wuhan Lab’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Everyone suspected Fauci knew about the gain of function research but,Wow if this is really true lets see how long it takes MSM to even mention any of this even though its out on twitter and the senators have now commented on it.

halturnerradioshow.com...

www.breitbart.com...

Dr. Anthony Fauci was left reeling after the National Institutes of Health admitted on Wednesday that he lied and that they did indeed fund gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, contradicting statements that he made to Congress.

At a Senate hearing in May, Fauci testified that the National Institutes of Health “has never and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”

However, the NIH’s October 20 letter to House Oversight Committee Ranking Member James Comer showed that the NIH grant, which was awarded to EcoHealth Alliance and then sub-awarded to the Wuhan lab, funded a research project during 2018 and 2019 that tested “if spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.”

The letter stated: “In this limited experiment, laboratory mice infected with the SHC014 WIV1 bat coronavirus became sicker than those infected with the WIV1 bat coronavirus.”

Molecular biologist Richard H. Ebright tweeted that in the letter, the NIH “corrects untruthful assertions by NIH Director Collins and NIAID Director Fauci that NIH had not funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan.”

Breitbart.com reports: Furthermore, Ebright noted that the NIH’s letter appeared to show that EcoHealth Alliance violated the Terms and Conditions of the NIH grant.

The NIH said “out of an abundance of caution and as an additional layer of oversight, language was included in the terms and conditions of the grant award to EcoHealth that outlined criteria for a secondary review, such as a requirement that the grantee report immediately a one log increase in growth.”

It continued:

These measures would prompt a secondary review to determine whether the research aims should be re-evaluated or new biosafety measures should be enacted.

EcoHealth failed to report this finding right away, as was required by the terms of the grant.

The letter pointed out that the coronaviruses studied under the grant were unlikely to have become SARS-CoV-2, now commonly referred to as the “coronavirus” or “COVID-19.”

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), whose questioning had led to Fauci’s denial that NIH was funding gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab in May, tweeted: “‘I told you so’ doesn’t even begin to cover it here.”

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR), who was mocked for suggesting the coronavirus might have escaped from the Wuhan lab, also weighed in on NIH’s letter, tweeting, “Fauci knew. He should be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

Rep. Mark Meadows, former North Carolina congressman and former President Donald Trump’s chief of staff, tweeted: “To call this a bombshell is an understatement. Dr. Fauci and others claimed under oath the NIH didn’t fund gain of research function in the Wuhan Lab. Now the obvious is confirmed: they did.”

Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC) tweeted: “Evergreen tweet: Fauci lied again.”

We can only hope that more outlets will pickup this story and spread the word.

edit on 21-10-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

If nothing happens at this point we can all kiss our own asses goodbye.

Depopulation research and vaccination hesitancy totally legit and absolutely warranted.
edit on 21-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Makes me wanna vomit that they do this to genetically altered "franken" mice, poor creatures are suffering during their brief existence for this type of research. They didn't deserve to be unwitting tools in what most likely was the genesis of this pandemic. I would like to do some "research" on Fauci.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The liar needs to be immediately jailed for perjury, along with his cohorts - this is proves the unholy alliance and the coverup.

Libtards:

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm not holding my breath for anything. It's getting increasingly harder to remain optimistic

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
All the Fauci statues and busts need to be removed, and he needs to be arrested 😃

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I remember how smug he was when he was lying before Congress.
He should pay for that.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The silence from the MSM regarding this highly impactful and breaking news speaks volumes.

Once again, the 'conspiracy theorists' have been proven 100% correct about the genesis of this bioweapon.

smh

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The House just now, today, voted to approve the Jan. 6 committee's report- recommending Steve Bannon be held for criminal contempt for defying a subpoena to appear.

If we are going to charge Bannon for refusing to appear, We Sure As Hell better be going after Fauci for lying under oath!!!

When the truth comes to light fully, Fauci will have a lot more to worry about than Congress, or bad press. Gilded Gates and Marble walls will not protect this man.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The liar needs to be immediately jailed for perjury, along with his cohorts - this is proves the unholy alliance and the coverup.

Libtards:

LMAO

You are going to make some Liberal idiots cry with that meme.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Bannon will be charged. Fauci wont be charged.

This means we are near the end of their game.

I expect people to be dropping dead from common colds later this winter.

The Democrats are at war against Americans. They have lied, cheated, stolen, and they will surely kill as well.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I remember how smug he was when he was lying before Congress.
He should pay for that.

Life hard labor. A day's ration of food for a day's quota of broken rocks.

If we don't have a place for the worst of the worst to serve that kind of sentence, surely there's room in one of the multi-trillion budget proposals to establish one.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It will be called a noble lie and nothing will be done. BS

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
He and his friends need to be arrested for crimes against humanity.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Apparently you don't remember Trump saying we funded them 140million. Or some crap like that then cancelling the funding. First thing Biden did was reestablish the funding..

This is OLD news.. it's funny how people rather believe social media instead of the Trump. Because fact checks stated it wasn't funded. But our President said it was. So NOW you realize Trump wasn't a liar. Because MEDIA finally admits it after getting screwed over on some payoffs. SuS man SuS.

#Fact
edit on 21-10-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Nothing will happen to Fauci.

We still have Americans stranded in Afghanistan and no one's taken the heat for that so you think anyone is going to do anything to the Rev. Fauci of the Church of The Masked?

Giant meteor, where in the f#ck are you?!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Exactly right. You also won't see this on a CNN story, should you be desperate enough for 'newsy' stuff that you are watching CNN.

edit on 21/10/21 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

From the beginning when I too a look at the penguin man, fascist faucy, I knew something was not right about him, the man is involved in mass murdering of humans thanks to covid.

He will burn in hell that is for sure.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Of course he knew... He knew we know he knew.... All these people at the top of the governmental food chain are liars and cheats, in the end I think the truth will come out that this was all for money and power. But of course he'll claim ignorance, and ignorant he is. I hope they wipe that smug smile off his lying face.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Where do any of the linked pieces show that NIH funded gain of function research?

They seem to be claiming this is a 'smoking gun':

the NIH grant... funded a research project during 2018 and 2019 that tested “if spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.”

So they were testing whether the naturally occurring SHC014-CoV SARS-like coronavirus (SL-COV) which infects horseshoe bats was capable of binding to a human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model. That's not gain of function research.

Testing if wild bat viruses can infect humans is scientifically responsible. It's how we detect zoonotic origins of viruses. It's kind of important to know which viruses can easily jump from wild animal to human.

That's entirely different from genetically manipulating a virus to extend its infectivity to other species - i.e. gain of function research.

edit on 21-10-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join