It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy 16-year-old boy dies during online class after second Pfizer jab: VAERS database

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
I have had 3 jabs now and feel great. No Covid, just getting on with my life and paying my taxes. Stop cherrypicking odd cases and pretending like you now what you are talking about. People take you tapping on a keyboard seriously. When you have pneumonia and beg for the vaccine it is usually too late. Not a pretty site, Freedom Warriors.

And which vaccine manufacturer pays your bills?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

And I suppose that you're not being paid by a herbal supplement company?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah. Something is not adding up and it has to do with the giving kids vaccines without proper testing.

You do know that they've been doing trials for a while now, right?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: frogs453

I do know my best friend's super fit airline pilot brother (2 times jabbed) blacked out in his breakfast and was rushed to the hospital where they found blood clots in his legs and lungs. I also know that myocarditis is a life sentence and the "relative" rarity is still a risk I refuse to take. What if it ceases to be a rarity 5 years from now? 10 years? 20?
Diet, exercise, fresh air and sunshine have proven benefits and work for 99.7% of my son's age group.

I'll take those odds any day over what is literally a crapshoot at this point in time.

Could we trouble you with their name, maybe their Facebook ID, so that we can verify that this is a true story?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Sure pal, because I just make crap up to push my anti vax narrative. I couldn't care less what anybody decides for themselves, my problem is when some government entity wants to decide for ME.
So here I am making up lies to influence who? You? I already said I don't GAF.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

No Govt/Health Officials were threatening me or others to get your flu shots why should covid vaxs be any different from flu shots? at least with flu shots you arent being threaten to lose your jobs.

This is a problem with covid vaxs.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller
From my personal experience, I experienced noticeable brain damage after first dose of Pfizer. My second dose is in 10 days. I think I'll pass on boosters after that dose, assuming I'm still alive.
Pfizer with myocarditis on first #. Stupidly got second dose anyway.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join