It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy 16-year-old boy dies during online class after second Pfizer jab: VAERS database

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
When the truth comes out

When the MSM stop lying

The pushback will be something not seen since the French Revolution.

To do this in a Nation with fully armed citizens ...

The current stupidity is awesome in its scope.

Retribution is mine says the Lord. The armed citizenry will make the appointments.

P

I am just happy to see so many God fearing patriots waking up to reality. Patriots are ready to fight for what is rightfully ours.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So where are all dead, poor homeless people dieing of COVID-19? Speaking of poor people? Have not heard of one homeless person found out in the streets that died from COVID-19. It would be all over the narrative. And can you please share a link where they have sequenced COVID-19 or the whereabouts of the live end all life version? People are dieing fully jabbed from COVID-19. That's a problem. Are you having second thoughts on getting the jab? Trying to justify your decisions? And can you please share a link where the tests they are using, are over 50% correct that's not manipulated? You can't be so sure of something if it is not really there. But you know that, right? You still have 3 years to find out if it was justified.

Lightmeup04 a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have had 3 jabs now and feel great. No Covid, just getting on with my life and paying my taxes. Stop cherrypicking odd cases and pretending like you now what you are talking about. People take you tapping on a keyboard seriously. When you have pneumonia and beg for the vaccine it is usually too late. Not a pretty site, Freedom Warriors.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: AaarghZombies
So 1.3% (I checked) of the vulnerable population will succumb. I bet a whole lot more of this vulnerable subset are gonna succumb to heart disease, diabetes, stroke, etc.
Explain how that means everyone needs to get jabbed, especially kids like the one in the article.

And how will that change once jabbed? It's universally acknowledged that the vaxxed can still contract and transmit the virus. And not at reduced rates once you factor in all of the mild/asymptomatic jab recipients (who were guaranteed mild or no symptoms) walking around spreading the virus without knowing it.

Studies are being done that show the vaccinated are less likely to spread it by like 70%. Still lots to study from this but this is why vaccines are pushed so hard. Vaccines have proven to lower the replication rate of an infectious disease.

www.nature.com...
edit on 22-10-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightmeup04
So where are all dead, poor homeless people dieing of COVID-19? Speaking of poor people? Have not heard of one homeless person found out in the streets that died from COVID-19. It would be all over the narrative. And can you please share a link where they have sequenced COVID-19 or the whereabouts of the live end all life version? People are dieing fully jabbed from COVID-19. That's a problem. Are you having second thoughts on getting the jab? Trying to justify your decisions? And can you please share a link where the tests they are using, are over 50% correct that's not manipulated? You can't be so sure of something if it is not really there. But you know that, right? You still have 3 years to find out if it was justified.

Lightmeup04 a reply to: AaarghZombies

Homeless people die all the time. Who even bothers to check what they died off?

Had you considered that maybe the Democrats were simply covering up homeless deaths because admitting to them would mean admitting how bad the homeless problem really was?

Covid has been sequenced by just about everyone. I really don't get why people keep insisting that it hasn't been sequenced. Link

I've had two shots, and I will be getting a booster. I'd have liked to have gotten it when I got my flu shot, but they're done by different people where I live, and far form having second thoughts I'm actively encouraging people to get vaxxed. Not just for covid but for all the regular stuff. I've traveled so much I've had shots for stuff that you might never have even heard of.

The rest of the links that you want are in my signature, I trust that they are accurate because most of them come from European sources that are outside of American politics, and because they have a level of oversight and transparency that would make faking them to difficult. You'd need to corrupt literally thousands of people and the places where you'd faked things would be obvious to any with a good subject knowledge.

For me, the absolute confirmation that this is not a conspiracy is the fact that everybody is coming up with the same data. People in countries that can't agree on anything are agreeing over Covid.

Just look at how different things are in Britain and Germany, and how much they despise each other. Yet their Covid data is measure for measure. Why would two countries that did things so differently agree on this when they don't agree on so much else.

Plus, China and Russia also agree with France and Germany on this. If this were fake the Russians and the Chinese would have revealed it.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

So 1.3% (I checked) of the vulnerable population will succumb. I bet a whole lot more of this vulnerable subset are gonna succumb to heart disease, diabetes, stroke, etc.
Explain how that means everyone needs to get jabbed, especially kids like the one in the article.

And how will that change once jabbed? It's universally acknowledged that the vaxxed can still contract and transmit the virus. And not at reduced rates once you factor in all of the mild/asymptomatic jab recipients (who were guaranteed mild or no symptoms) walking around spreading the virus without knowing it.

Studies are being done that show the vaccinated are less likely to spread it by like 70%. Still lots to study from this but this is why vaccines are pushed so hard. Vaccines have proven to lower the replication rate of an infectious disease.

www.nature.com...

It's funny that they say only 1.3 percent of the vulnerable will die from Covid, but the source that they link to says that 1.6% of people who get it will die? The source that they link to doesn't mention vulnerable or note.

The sources in my signature say 1.6% and break it down by demographic.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I don't need a study to know that unvaccinated kids are less likely to die from a vaccine.
You know, like the kid in the OP.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller
From my personal experience, I experienced noticeable brain damage after first dose of Pfizer. My second dose is in 10 days. I think I'll pass on boosters after that dose, assuming I'm still alive.

So you’re going for your second shot even after having “noticeable brain damage” from the first shot?
If so, that’s some serious brain damage indeed...

I’m seriously hoping I misinterpreted your post and you’re not getting the second shot..

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah. Something is not adding up and it has to do with the giving kids vaccines without proper testing.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I don't need a study to know that unvaccinated kids are less likely to die from a vaccine.
You know, like the kid in the OP.

You do realize that young adults and kids are also dying from Covid. Many others are having lasting side effects from. From losing their taste and smell (almost a year for my neighbor), 30 year old mom had her intestines paralyzed because of it. We had a 20 year old patient succumb recently because the damage to her lungs were so severe. She too was a healthy 20 year old. Unfortunately no one truly knows what it will do to them when they have it.

Huge number of patients, their regret was not getting the vaccine. They truly thought they were "healthy". Many of them on appearance alone you would guess they were healthy.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Good info Zombies...somewhere along the road my quotes got messed up lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You presumably are not a parent, because the health and safety of your kid is your NUMBER ONE priority. My kid is NOT participating in this massive crapshoot for the good of the whole. No f'n way. Period.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You presumably are not a parent, because the health and safety of your kid is your NUMBER ONE priority. My kid is NOT participating in this massive crapshoot for the good of the whole. No f'n way. Period.

I am a parent and I do have my hesitation as well. I have great resources in the medical community who have eased my mind over the last year but it doesn't mean that I am still all 100% on board with this. I do have faith that what I am being told is good info but we just don't know and I do put my trust in others who do know. I am absolutely pro choice but I will also highly recommend people get the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

But the report in the OP is full of inconsistencies which were easily found and I noted a few pages back. Who wants an autopsy now 3 months after the death? Why are there no labs, tests, etc uploaded, just stuff about he was a good kid? Why was he in the hospital for 8 days? How did he get 2 vaccinations before healthy 16 year olds were allowed. If he was vaxxed sooner due to underlying conditions, then they lied in the report. If he got his first shot on the day they announced it for healthy kids, that means the 2nd was while he was hospitalized for a reaction? Not likely.

So sure choose to believe error riddled reports that make no sense over science. Because random strangers know more.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I do know my best friend's super fit airline pilot brother (2 times jabbed) blacked out in his breakfast and was rushed to the hospital where they found blood clots in his legs and lungs. I also know that myocarditis is a life sentence and the "relative" rarity is still a risk I refuse to take. What if it ceases to be a rarity 5 years from now? 10 years? 20?
Diet, exercise, fresh air and sunshine have proven benefits and work for 99.7% of my son's age group.

I'll take those odds any day over what is literally a crapshoot at this point in time.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

If he had died when not online, we would never have known it.

How many thousands of teens are dying from injections of these experimental drugs that we are not aware of?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

One thing I'm learning is that the liberal media is telling us exactly what's wrong with these vaccines.

CNN just ran a little segment describing conspiracy theories that are unfounded and ridiculous regarding the vaccines.

One of them was, "The conspiracy theory lie that the vaccines cause blood clots."

If CNN says something is a conspiracy theory lie, that means it is 100% true and accurate...and something to be concerned about.

The more forcefully and frequently they state it, the more concerned we should be.

edit on 10/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The right does not care about homeless deaths, black deaths, poor people deaths, etc
They care about having a right wing dictatorship as quickly as possible….and they have plenty of help from abroad getting Americans to fight Americans

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

And my best friend's husband had 30 cc of clots removed from his lungs and heart failure from Covid, still experiencing long term issues. Neither covid or the Vax are without risk. This of course means nothing, but I know far more affected by covid, including deaths, than any issue besides not feeling well for a day among those vaxxed and that included teenagers. I'm not sure where you heard myocarditis is a life sentence. Most of those that did develop it from the vaccine had a mild case and recovered quickly.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
The right does not care about homeless deaths, black deaths, poor people deaths, etc

You just described New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join