It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell, Former U.S. Secretary of State, Dies of COVID-19 at 84

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I see 24 hours later, the media is still struggling to explain how a fully vaccinated Colin Powell died from Covid-19.

Why are they trying so hard?

Fully Covid-vaccinated people die from Covid-19 every day.

Fully Flu-vaccinated people die from the Flu every day.

Duh?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here you are once again spreading a false narrative.

Colin Powell was battling multiple myeloma. It attacks one's immune system.

It is disgraceful, discusting and down right ignorant that you are trying use General Powell's death to fit your narrative.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

It is disgraceful, discusting and down right ignorant that you are trying use General Powell's death to fit your narrative.

No sh*t, Sherlock. That is largely the point that many have been making since Day 1 of this farce. OLD PEOPLE DIE.

The vast majority of Covid deaths are old people with significant co-morbidities.... obesity, cancer, and all kinds of other major ills. Yet, every death over the past year has been nonstop claims of Covid deaths when the vast majority of these folks were already up to their knees in the grave.

Yet, every headline is so and so dies of Covid.... leaving out the person is well into their 80s and has other significant health related issues. Had there been no Covid, it would just be another death or Mandela Effect where everyone is like, oh, he was still alive? I thought they died already.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

If you noticed, I asked a question. There's no "narrative" there. Your answer will shape the narrative.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So in any other case, this would 100% be considered a "COVID DEATH" based on how the experts and hospitals are classifying COVID deaths. Many of us here have been saying this is not correct for over a year and pointing out how this way of classifying COVID deaths is in error and falsely inflating the COVID mortality numbers. But now, these same people who argued about that are flip flopping on Colin Powell's death claiming is IS NOT A COVID DEATH. Oh the irony.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Everyone dies at some point. Why would I feel remorse for evil people leaving this earth?

I never said one word about remorse. I spoke of hatred that extends beyond the grave.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Everyone dies at some point. Why would I feel remorse for evil people leaving this earth?

I never said one word about remorse. I spoke of hatred that extends beyond the grave.

TheRedneck

Those are you words, not mine. Speaking truth is hate?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Speaking truth is hate?

That depends on when and how it is spoken.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: iMnotHigh
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Just because you don't want to take a experimental vaccine that's not even completed its studies, doesn't mean you are ANTI Vaxxx, you clown

Right. So there aren't any of those on here?

Clown, yourself.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Trump's take on it: "Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement released Tuesday morning. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"

What a classless chump.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS
Trump's take on it: "Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement released Tuesday morning. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"

What a classless chump.

He really is a steaming corn infested pile..money can't buy class, you either have it, or never will.
edit on 19-10-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

What a classless chump.

A genuine statement from Donald Trump vs the non-genuine statement from Joe Biden.

Those who like fluff and lies should stay on the Biden train. You're right at home!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

What a classless chump.

The truth hurts.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What a classless chump.

A genuine statement from Donald Trump vs the non-genuine statement from Joe Biden.

Those who like fluff and lies should stay on the Biden train. You're right at home!

I get it: Trump - good. Biden - bad.

Now, give it a rest, eh?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

What a classless chump.

Considering how they were literally trying to throw Trump in jail and the lies the RINOs and deep state tried to spin on Trump, I think that was about as classy as Trump could be....

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

roflmao many msm stories said Powell died from COVID19 right on TV 🤫

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Has the desperate lying MSM offered any true explanations yet? 😎

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark98SS

Assuming Trump said that (with all the lies about his words, who really knows anymore?), I agree it was inappropriate. It is still far better than some of the hatred right here though.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

roflmao many msm stories said Powell died from COVID19 right on TV 🤫

You are ROFLMAO about someone who achieved more in his life than random snarky internet keyboard jokers like you will ever achieve?

Yes, he died of Covid because his immune system was compromised by his cancer treatment.

Did you not get that?

You must be wearing your carpet out.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Who said anything about remorse??

Weren't you ever told that if you have nothing good to say, sometimes it's better to say nothing at all??

There are times and places where Gen. Powell's actions, or inactions, may be discussed. The day of his death? Not one of 'em.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join