It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanessa Gelman Senior Director of Pfeizer Runs Away Instead of Facing the Truth.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch
So what are you posting here for ?
Which one are you ?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Whatever she said, guilty or not, if the Media ever tried to corner me and force all sorts of stupid questions, I would run away from ANYTHING they wanted to get out of me.

The media reporters are dirt-bags who could give a # about you and are only looking for something they can stuff down their audience throat, whether it is true or not, right or wrong.

Proof of that is everywhere. Look at what they are doing in the Laundry case... They have made house prisoners of both sets of parents. They attract hecklers with megaphones on their sidewalks ... Every day they come out with some bull# that defames an innocent person, when they have NO NEW NEWS to really report. I hate the media of today. It needs to be totally dismantled and re-built.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Isn't it ironic that the very same people whom claim it is their right to choose to murder other innocent humans, the unborn, are now claiming that people shouldn't have a right to say no to experimental vaccines which have been proven not to stop COVID-19, nor do they make anyone immune to COVID-19?... What's more, hundreds of thousands of people have been seriously injured by these experimental vaccines and tens of thousands have died after getting those experimental vaccines.

Now they claim "you are killing people for not allowing yourself to be forced to be vaxxed, yet their argument in favor of abortion is in fact in favor to murder other humans beings whose dna are different from their mother and both parents...

edit on 18-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

But truth is what the media is supposed to report. Even when the mainstream media does not care for truth anymore and only cares for pushing lies. In this case this reporter is trying to get to the truth. If you want to blame him for that then what are you doing in a forum in which we all try to search for the truth?

edit on 18-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Isnt it interesting how they used the FDA fast approval to push the mandates? in that case so that many employers/boss cant refuse the mandates.

You arent even able to sue the drug markers if anything does happen.

<< 1  2   >>

join