It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanessa Gelman Senior Director of Pfeizer Runs Away Instead of Facing the Truth.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: rickymouse

I'd trade one of those burger patties for a serving of bacon.

Amateur...

I make my own bacon double cheese burgers with a carnivore bun and all grass fed/finished/pastured everything. The meat patties are freshly ground 60/30/10 fresh ground chuck, organ meat blend (liver, kidney and heart), and suet.
... fantastico!!! And loaded with highest quality saturated animal fats, so super healthy too.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It should have a plate that says “WIDE LOAD”, have insurance and pay road tax.

a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
It should have a plate that says “WIDE LOAD”, have insurance and pay road tax.

a reply to: Soloprotocol

I do like a woman with good load-bearing ankles.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I hoped someone would post this.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Our new master has a giant ass!

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You guys are funny!! When this is done to someone you agree with you all get so triggered and come here to whine about it.

When is done to someone you don’t like is all fun and giggles and of course the daily dose of right wing talibanesque death chants.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee! REeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Doesn't even try to deny...Just plain admission of guilt right there

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I’m not screaming for her death (maybe quietly wishing), but cmon dude, that lard-ass merits a post all of it’s own. And yes, I love to see scumbags squirm! No matter their political affiliation, race, gender or whatever.

a reply to: Bunch

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

That was not running!

Shes not running...shes scampering.(modified quote from the langoliers)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
like an ugly creepy gollum. Indeed a cockroach. A dirty conscience would be an understatement. It looks psychotic

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Textbook definition of hauling ass.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

You guys are funny!! When this is done to someone you agree with you all get so triggered and come here to whine about it.

When is done to someone you don’t like is all fun and giggles and of course the daily dose of right wing talibanesque death chants.

First of all, in case you haven't noticed several of the posters that have been making fun of her butt are left-wing and even far left-wing...

Second of all, she is not getting doxxed, the journalist is not insulting her or anything like that. She wasn't followed into the women's restroom either. She is just being asked legitimate questions outside in public space which is different from what many far leftists have been doing to conservatives...

edit on 15-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Second of all, she is not getting doxxed, the journalist is not insulting her or anything like that. She wasn't followed into the women's restroom either. She is just being asked legitimate questions outside in public space which is different from what many far leftists have been doing to conservatives...

SEEEE how they run?

All she had to say is "I don't answer questions".

As far as I could tell the only thing that chased her back to la casa?
Her own guilt. Come to think of it they should all be hauling ass.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

La casa? She lives in a mansion paid by the murder of unborn humans...

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

La casa? She lives in a mansion paid by the murder of unborn humans...

Yes and that would be the source of her guilt as per referred. In her defense
all I can say is at least she feels something. La casa house tent mansion makes
no difference to me because I'm not her judge. I expressed my disdain for her
like most any other carnal man. She can repent or be judged. In my spirit,
I hope she repents.

edit on 16-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Excuses and excuses and excuses that all you guys have to offer here on a daily basis.

You either support certain actions or you opposed them, otherwise you are a hypocrite.

But we already know what time it is on these parts.

edit on 16-10-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

You are a pathetic fool. Did the thought ever cross your mind that this has gone completely past right and left wing politics? This is tyranny, my friend. It doesn't coddle fools like you, either left or right. Get your head out of your parasite-ridden ass and wake up. Each and every case is different and needs to be addressed as such. She is being asked simple and important questions about her "vaccine" and she is running away in fear.If that doesn't disturb you then you are literally braindead.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: 2Faced

The questions were already answered. Fetal cells used in preliminary trials, specifically HEK293 associated with kidney materials preserved for roughly half a century.

Speculation on my part...

Supposedly one would assume for research purposes, those cells collected from aborted foetus mainly comprising Spanish flu victims and what's fifty years if its one day in the life of an cryonic embryo?

If using infected and damaged tissue is main ingredient, what kind of byproduct is the outcome?

No real confidence in their science... ...and still kicking rocks off my path.

edit on (10/16/2121 by loveguy because: 👍

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

nothing is done to her. She however is doing a lot of things. lying, cheating, not wearing a mask and running.

And she was just asked 1 question.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Excuses and excuses and excuses that all you guys have to offer here on a daily basis.

You either support certain actions or you opposed them, otherwise you are a hypocrite.

But we already know what time it is on these parts.

The only ones giving excuses while you watch your far left heroes destroy the U.S., and take away every individual right as well as state rights are fools like you.

The only hypocrites are people like you. Even when you see your idols lying their butts off, even when you see your idols ALL ignoring mask mandates and social distancing mandates, you still want to force those mandates on regular people. You are nothing but another hypocrite control freak.

edit on 16-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

<< 1    3 >>

join