It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flu is back...and it's worse than before.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just thought I would talk about how I'm seeing this fraud play out.

Since early 2020 influenza seemed to have vanished and was replaced with covid. We all know the numbers now for flu deaths. basically zero for over a year and a half.

Now what were are seeing since the vaccinations started is a return of the flu. people are getting I'll and dying but from the flu this time.

From what I have witnessed.

Of the 4 members of my son's household, 2 ( my son and his 3-year-old son) tested positive for covid, The 3rd, a 1-year-old child wasn't tested at all, but was seriously ill at the same time...I saw him briefly and he looked deathly ill.

The children's great Grandmother went down with something at the same time. She was looking after these kids for an hour here and there, (as grandmothers sometimes do)

She was in bed, for 3 weeks. She tested negative for covid. Both the one-year-old and the great grandmother were eventually diagnosed, over the phone btw, that "they probably had the flu, as there was a nasty one going about".

So there we have it. From 4 people who were all in direct contact with one another at the same time, 2 tested positive for Covid, One tested negative but ended up bedridden where things got so bad for her she thought she was about to die.

The 1-year-old child wasn't tested because of his age, Ever tried sticking a cotton bud down a one-year-old throat for 10 seconds?. It ain't happening.

Personally, I would have tried, but the odds and common sense told me all four had covid. The two adults were fully vaxxed.

So, now the "super" vaccines are out and in the system, people can't possibly have Covid. right?. It must be a nasty flu, one that attacks children and adults alike, something that Covid wasn't supposed to do if you remember the memo from 2020.

Still unfazed, Unvaxxed, and unaffected here... by either the flu or the other flu they rebranded as covid.

Eyes and ears open people. The narrative is changing.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I don't think you understand. If you just half ass wear a mask (t-shirt fashioned in the shape of a mask is fine) and social distance while washing your hands, you won't have to worry about the flu at all. This is what we have heard from the "experts" when challenging the "where is the flu" narrative.

I think you are going to be right, but it's important to remember what the #tards said, so we can ignore them next time too.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So far, the only reliable numbers are the death statistics. And there's sporadic evidence that even those are fudged.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Yep, I do remember reading that the Flu had disappeared some time in 2020, now the last Month I've been hearing the Flu is back.

My take on it is that people had become immune to the FLu, so had to introduce COVID to get people to take a v ac cine that would harm their im mune system so the Flu could make a comeback... though stronger this time round, so now we have COVID and the Flu doing the rounds and catching both at the same time would probably be a death warrant!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So far, the only reliable numbers are the death statistics. And there's sporadic evidence that even those are fudged.

We'll with no one doing autopsies unless it looks like a murder they can get away with marking down anything for a cause of death. Covid before the vaccine, Influenza after the vaccines.

The vaccines need to be seen to be working. Just wait till the public find out how much the snake oil costs us. £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$£££££££££££££££££££££££££� �£££££££££££££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Today, both my parents and ex-mother and father-in-law had a double jab session. One for covid and one for the flu.

My money is on at least 2 of the four will be unwell shortly...again.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: carewemust

We'll with no one doing autopsies unless it looks like a murder they can get away with marking down anything for a cause of death. Covid before the vaccine, Influenza after the vaccines.

The vaccines need to be seen to be working. Just wait till the public find out how much the snake oil costs us. £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$£££££££££££££££££££££££££� �£££££££££££££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

With the U.S. Congress exempting themselves and their staff from the Covid-19 vaccine mandate, the true "cost" will cause a lot of anger as it surfaces over the coming months and years.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Since the flu and covid symptoms often mimic each other, a flu diagnosis of the vaccinated will keep the breakthrough case numbers low; if they're unvaccinated and get sick, it will be labeled covid.
The 2021-2022 flu season appears to be on track for becoming the new fear factor.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Is anyone lined up for the flu shot asking if it is an actual flu jab or a stealth covid one in its place?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I am waiting to see if the vaccinated (that includes me now) die from the flu. I won't be surprised.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
A new covidated flu strain mix ? 😵‍💫

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It's possible the one with the negative test, hadn't developed symptoms yet (not sure of the timeline). On October 1st, my mother and I tested Negative. Her husband had tested Positive the day before. Then a few days later, my mom also fell ill, so she went and got another, this time testing Positive. I myself have not been sick at all, but at the behest of those around me, I also went and got a second test. Positive this time. Zero symptoms, guess I'm asymptomatic.

Just saying, it's possible they all did have COVID.

Off topic: As I was writing this, my State's branch of the CDC called me and asked me questions about my test results and vaccination status...
edit on 10-12-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Fauci just finished 45m live stream with LBJ library if anyone wants to comment...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
It's possible the one with the negative test, hadn't developed symptoms yet (not sure of the timeline). .

The one who tested neg, a 73-year-old grandmother and great-grandmother, nearly died...of the flu allegedly.

What gets me is that those who have had this vaccine are in total denial that it couldn't have been covid. They seem to have lost the ability to think for themselves.

If you have been around a family who have all tested positive for covid and you end up in bed and ill at the same time...guess what?. It's not the ###kin flu.

I have a friend who saw his heart rate go through the roof within hours of having the vaccine, was diagnosed within a few days with hypertension. Roll on a few days later he was then #ting blood with his blood pressure dropping to a seriously low level....He blamed it on a big bag of salty ###kin peanuts. Denial.
edit on 12-10-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
Is anyone lined up for the flu shot asking if it is an actual flu jab or a stealth covid one in its place?

My Parents and ex-in-laws got both flu and a covid booster today. I'll report on any abnormalities.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
My mother in NE Ohio came into prolonged contact with a fully vaccinated person who the day after tested positive with COVID. Five days later, my mother came down with a low level fever, she went in for a test (PCR) the next day at the hospital, she tested negative for COVID. My brother is a medical doctor in Chicago, he decided to come in over the weekend to just make sure her symptoms didn't worsen or that she possibly had a false negative. She seems to be OK as of today. Just seems odd, I was almost 100% sure she was going to test positive. Hard to explain who has what, flu, COVID, false positives, false negatives? WTF?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I went to get a "rapid Antigen" test since my work requires a negative test & proof of vaccination if you are doing in-person work events (I have one tomorrow), and the lady at the testing center was explaining how "this test is different because we are also testing for Flu, so the testing process is a little different than the past".

Definitely seems like TPTB are backtracking and made it a point to get Flu numbers back up this year.

Interesting how Flu all but disappeared last year due to "masks, social distancing, sanitizing", etc. but all of those things only "prevented flu" and not COVID. Kinda makes you think, huh?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Cymru

My Parents and ex-in-laws got both flu and a covid booster today. I'll report on any abnormalities.

I’m the “evil” person who spent 30 years wearing a mask and am a firm believer they are effective. Fortunately I live in a gray world vs. a black n white world. With that said I do my best to be open minded and objective. A straight shooter in other words.

My first Covid injection was a nothing burger. No big whoop. The second, felt foggy n like I had a hangover for a couple days. My booster? Whoe dude. Took me a good three weeks to feel close to normal. Been a fitness n workout junkie my entire life. Probably took 10 days off working outbecause I basically felt like crap. A month later n my strength and workouts are back to normal.

Had a surgical mentor who I would spend most Fridays in surgery with and one of the things he taught me was only make one change at a time. If it was a screwup, well you know what to change back to. Maybe I should have listened closer as I got both a flu shot and the booster at the same time.

Not sure if it was the COVID shot, the flu shot, or the combo of both but based upon how I felt, would strongly recommend not getting both at the same time. This virus stuff is pretty damn strange on how it affects different people. Knocked the snot out of me.

Denny
edit on 12-10-2021 by DaCook because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I wish you were correct. It just seems that no people "rise up" anymore. I'm afraid that the indifferent have become timid and the timid have become afraid. How long are we, as a people, going to take this crap from our "elected"? Trillions and trillions of dollars printed and we just go about our lives, accepting the higher prices and shrugging our shoulders instead of creating a grassroots movement and voting these morons out of office!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join