It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't get it...Why the push??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AaarghZombies

so you can point to the exemption for those of us who have natural immunity from the mandates in the US?

You asked about my view on herd immunity, I would have thought that you'd have responded to that.

I'm going need to read up more about how natural immunity is handled at a state or federal level before I can comment on the situation in the US. In my home country we have a single tier system. We can't treat somebody differently if they have or haven't had Covid which means that we can only go by vaccination status. We also have no mechanism to confirm if somebody has natural immunity, while we do have a national system regarding vaccinations.

It's pretty simple here. You can't prove that you have natural immunity and I'm not allowed ask you to prove it.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Aaaargh,

We rarely agree, but I will agree with you on this post for the most part.

It makes absolutely no sense. Hence my OP.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The reason for the push is that a nefarious agenda is being advanced by WEF and GAVI, Schwab and Gates and many others.

The clot shots are bioweapons and the goals are reduction in human population and enslavement of those who survive. The Eugenicists are in command, and government leaders around the world are in on it.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The reason for the push is that a nefarious agenda is being advanced by WEF and GAVI, Schwab and Gates and many others.

The clot shots are bioweapons and the goals are reduction in human population and enslavement of those who survive. The Eugenicists are in command, and government leaders around the world are in on it.

I struggle with that reasoning for one simple reason...

Less people equals less taxpayers, equals less tax revenue, equals less money for corruption, equals less politicians.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Less people equals less taxpayers, equals less tax revenue, equals less money for corruption, equals less politicians.

It would make more sense if they were at least targeting a particular group, such as the poor, that they might think that society could do without, but this is so random.

If anything it's actually killing of people in urban environments who are more likely to be compliant to power while leaving people in smaller towns largely untouched despite them flying the confederate flag with pride.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

I don't know, maybe because the flu doesn't kill hundreds of thousands of people every year in the United States alone? Just a guess. Also just a guess, you've not had anyone you loved hospitalized over Covid.

Neither did covid

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

All "money" in the form of currency has been debased over the years. The men of WEF have all the money they could possibly ever need. Bill Gates and Schwab and others are driven by ideology, in this case eugenics.

You may choose to ignore them, but many facts show this to have been a planned event. There is a method to their madness.

I happen to agree that the planet is over populated with humans, but that does not mean I support depopulation efforts.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

It would make more sense if they were at least targeting a particular group, such as the poor, that they might think that society could do without, but this is so random.

If anything it's actually killing of people in urban environments who are more likely to be compliant to power while leaving people in smaller towns largely untouched despite them flying the confederate flag with pride.

We know they are intermingling saline with the actual stuff. Who is to say there isn’t other stuff as well. By giving it to everyone a random sampling with be eliminated/sterilized.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

so you can point to the exemption for those of us who have natural immunity from the mandates in the US?

You asked about my view on herd immunity, I would have thought that you'd have responded to that.

heard immunity cannot exist without natural immunity.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
All,

Some great responses in this thread! Some expected, and many new.

In the OP I asked a number of questions. My responses in this thread have pretty much been direct responses to other posts. I will now attempt to share my opinions on what I think the answers to the questions in the OP are.

As I noted in a response above, I rarely agree with AZ, but he has made an excellent point at the end of the previous page. It is a point I took as an assumption in my OP, but didn't spell it out directly like he did. In fact, it is a part of the very foundation of my initial questions. In essence, that point is...'How could all the world leaders possibly agree on such a conspriacy? It's just not possible.' I would generally agree, so here's what I believe is really going on.

First of all, I don't believe we are being told the truth by governments around the globe. And, I believe the reason for this is...the "truth" is:

a.) The actual "truth" is not fully known at this time.

b.) The percentage of what is known right now is very low. In other words, TPTB know enough to realize they really don't know a large portion of what they're really contending with.

c.) What portions of the truth which are known presently are so ominous and horrific that to tell the people what truth is really known at the moment would only cause global chaos and anarchy.

I've said before, I don't believe the 'vaccine' is a eugenics tool aimed at reducing the world population. That doesn't make sense on many levels. I equally do not believe the covid virus evolved naturally, I believe it is very much a bioweapon and whether it was released intentionally or accidentally is subject to debate. I honestly don't believe they know for certain one way or the other. I also believe that much of the developed World, now, understands this. They may not be telling us about it, but they understand it at top levels, if only at a high level.

I believe that the 'vaccine' is known to be harmful to the immune system. Full stop. BUT...it's the best weapon TPTB have against the covid bioweapon at the moment. I believe the world's virus experts are feverishly working on a true 'vaccine', but they are probably years away from actually developing one. So, what's happening now is a sort of "damage control" approach, in a desperate attempt to keep the population viable until such a vaccine can be developed. Now, here's where I believe the conspiracy part kicks in. ...

The problem is, once the immune system has been compromised there's no going back. World leaders know this. If one segment of the population can be allowed to delay getting vaccinated until a true vaccine can be developed they would obviously choose to do so, right? This, as opposed to taking a 'vaccine' now which they know will compromise their immune systems. Consequently, those 'vaccine hesitant' cannot be allowed to exist in large numbers...because they will become a 'superior race' (so to speak) in the future. Herein lies the push for the current 'vaccine'.

So, think about it from this perspective... TPTB can't tell the people the truth because it will only make the unvaccinated people even more vaccine hesitant. And, they can't tell the truth because all the billions of 'vaccinated' will rise up against them. Equally, TPTB can't afford to have the 'unvaxed' sit down, shut themselves off from society, and go into self preservation mode in order to survive. They need them out there working and generating tax revenue just like everyone else. At the same time, they can't have the 'vaccinated' revolting on them and refusing to do the same.

THAT...is what I think is going on. And, it all could have been avoided if they would have just told people the truth from the very start rather than lie like the slimy politicians all politicians are (ALL of them are, regardless of ideology or flag).

edit on 10/9/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

while I agree it seems odd that everyone could come together and unify under something sinister. But then, you have to look at the Trump Russia narrative. The MSM, the entire IC and DOJ, the DNC, and a portion of the right who hated Trump all came together, lied, and perpetuated that lie for 4 years without a leak of substance.

Devin Nunes seemed to have all the data, and was made to look crazy, while being spot on.

How did such a massive lie stay in the limelight for 4 years?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

while I agree it seems odd that everyone could come together and unify under something sinister. But then, you have to look at the Trump Russia narrative. The MSM, the entire IC and DOJ, the DNC, and a portion of the right who hated Trump all came together, lied, and perpetuated that lie for 4 years without a leak of substance.

Devin Nunes seemed to have all the data, and was made to look crazy, while being spot on.

That's one way of looking at it.

The entire world was conspiring against Trump. An upstanding, civic minded, salt of the earth, self sacrificing, honorable man

Railroaded

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

That's one way of looking at it.

The entire world was conspiring against Trump. An upstanding, civic minded, salt of the earth, self sacrificing, honorable man

Railroaded

that's a bit of a simplistic mindset. Trump is an egotistical asshole, as he has always been. Tell me, do you not believe that the group I mentioned concocted a lie, ran with it, and effectively got away with it for about 4 years? Or is Trump really a Russian Agent, and he's just too damn smart to be caught with any evidence at all?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I believe Trump is a self compromised tool

Take that any way you want 🙂

I also believe that it so negatively affects some people's delicately constructed sense of self to admit they chose wrong that they will instead build themselves an alternate universe where they never have to be wrong

Ever

They would rather die (and they are), and they would rather kill (and they just might)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

that's nice and all, but is hasn't a thing to do with what I asked.

eta:
but saving this post to reflect on once all the facts are payed out will do nicely to identify which of us is the target of your post. If Trump is in fact a Russian agent, and just too good to be caught with proof, it must be me, if the IC, DNC, DOJ, MSM all followed Hillary's lead in perpetuating this farce, and it's proven as it sure looks, then how can it be any other way then pointing directly at you?
edit on 9-10-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It answers your question - you just have to know how to read it

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

It answers your question - you just have to know how to read it

I guess it was too difficult to be honest. typical, and expected. but time and a few more indictments will tell.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The media usefulness is at its end, they keep promoting the mandates instead of give me up to date traffic reports.
edit on 9-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
My question has always been to folks, where did the flu go? Last year it was a 98% decline (the mask argument contradicts itself and doesn't work here). They realized they messed up by taking flu numbers and shifting them to covid so much so that they are now saying there will be a twindemic, flu AND Covid. They borked up, they need to fix the numbers they screwed with, so expect flu and covid number to both rise. Gotta keep the fear machine running.
edit on 9-10-2021 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Even more amazing, these homeless camps all over the west coast of America have not been carriers of the flu or covid-19.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join