It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: Part 4 Natural Antibodies are better than Pfizer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here we go!

"I still feel like I work for an evil corporation"
- Chris Croce Pfizer Scientist

Project Veritas is doing great work mopping up the floor with these loose lips! I just hope these corporate agendas will be seen for what they are!

Here is part 1;
A HHS doctor in Arizona discusses non reporting of adverse side affects.

Part 2;
FDA (probably lower official) expresses his aligning views on mandates and forced vaccinations

They met up with that official again in a funny confrontation video:

Part 3;
J&J manager on how kids shouldn't be vaxed and how is about money

edit on 4-10-2021 by SoundisVibration because: Added other videos

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

The sad part is that it takes stuff like this to state the obvious

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Can you edit your post to include project veritas parts 1 2 & 3 for interested parties who might have missed it

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The Walking Vaccinated will soon be shuffling and stumbling through the streets.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is my biggest issue.

If someone has antibodies, from a natural infection, and they can prove their status, they should not need any type of "vaccine" or "passport" to be able to access any business or workplace.

All these people who are losing their jobs over mandates should be fighting their way through every court system in the country. They have a real fight here.

But...its not about natural immunity. Is it?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

It's about keeping hospitals from being overwhelmed (flattening the curve) and reducing the probability of transmitting the disease.

That's the theory.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Of course! I'll do that now

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Waiting to hear the spin from the vax brigade.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Nice!

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It's about keeping hospitals from being overwhelmed (flattening the curve) and reducing the probability of transmitting the disease.

That's the theory.

Stop parroting Fauci, it’s all bullsh!t.
The vaccine is supposed to keep you from getting it….that’s what vaccines are supposed to do.
But sadly, this is not a vaccine.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
A is by definition a substance that illicits an immune response.

Period.

Anything else is just gravy.

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

It's funny because you probably meant "elicit", but illicit means not legal. So a stolen or faked immune response.

It made me giggle, because context.
edit on 4-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I think these videos and expose might real. As they mentioned heart inflammations.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The Walking Vaccinated will soon be shuffling and stumbling through the streets.

They will likely be coerced to harbor resentment towards the unvaccinated (already in play), and to take out their aggression on those who refuse to follow in lockstep with the establishment's politically motivated path towards self-destruction.
Useful idiots, indeed.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
None of this is any kind of secret. People just refuse to educate themselves. The only way you can even get some people to listen is to get the scientists who make the stuff on hidden camera. Even then you will get a whole bunch of "but that's Phizer" because people dont understand that this stuff was figured out decades ago. Natural immunity is always preferred.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
….. Natural immunity is always preferred.

So does that mean that we shouldn’t be vaccinating people for Smallpox, Cholera, Polio, or Ebola?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

So does that mean that we shouldn’t be vaccinating people for Smallpox, Cholera, Polio, or Ebola?

With maybe the exception of Ebola, which the vaccine has only been available for less than 2 years, those other diseases have been virtually eradicated by the vaccines for them.
Cholera has been hanging around in 3rd world countries, I think.
So in other words, those vaccines worked.
This one, not so much.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

That's the theory.

Right. That was supposed to happen last year. But they didn't tell everyone all the facts. The media didn't allow natural immunity to even be a discussion.

Reducing the possibility of transmitting the disease was never going to be solved with their "vaccine". It can only be called that now that the CDC changed their definition of a "vaccine".

If their treatment doesn't prevent anyone from getting it, because even with their shots, a person can still catch the virus and "transmit it" to anyone they come in contact with.

And guess what? That's what is sti happening because so many people think they are safe now that they had the waning efficacy shots.

Shame on the people who created this.
Shame on those who virtue signal with it.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

All those viruses can be and have been isolated and some even use attentuated virus for the actual vaccine.

Not this one. Wonder why?

Next.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: 1947boomer

With maybe the exception of Ebola, which the vaccine has only been available for less than 2 years, those other diseases have been virtually eradicated by the vaccines for them.
Cholera has been hanging around in 3rd world countries, I think.
So in other words, those vaccines worked.
This one, not so much.

So then it’s not true that natural immunity is always better?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join