It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer submits trial data on vaccine use in children aged 5 to 11 to Health Canada

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ketsuko

Trying to get it opened back up now are we not?

As to turning people into lepers I'm not seeing that.

The vaccines are a choice, here anyway.

Show your papers to prove you are vaccinated before you can enjoy the trappings of society. Show your papers to prove you are vaccinated or you get fired.

No. Nothing to see here; move along.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

As to research yours is apt to be from Bitchute

Ah and this is where you loss me and me not believing your posts anymore. If your covid vaxs are so safe & effectvice YouTube wouldnt be banning/not allowing content that has fair criticism about its dangerous side effects.

Got vaccinated in May HawkEyi, second one on the 4th of July.

Someone that i know had gotten the vax and they got covid and are still sick..

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The vaccines are a choice, here anyway.

A Choice sure they are! like when you are required to have them or you will lose your job right? dont forget you're four/five month booster shots. The Govt/MSM claiming that they are choice is nothing more than a hogwash.

edit on 3-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I'm amused at your lack of millions of dead or dying people down to being vaccinated nor any other sorts of credible information to support your antivax nonsense

I'm not defending big pharma but common sense.

Don't seem to recall my Mrs mentioning anything different regarding her cycle or period after being vaccinated.

But a woman's cycle can indeed be effected by things they introduce into the bodies don't mean they are dead or dying from the vaccine.

What about swollen testicles, does the vaccine do that as well?

There not being ""ignored"" by the likes of Bitchute or beforeitsnews.com, that's a given.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

How that any different from a passport driving licence or any other sort of identification?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You lost me a while back HawkEyi.

I don't require your belief but credible proof or evidence to support your claims.

The vaccines dont necessarily prevent COVID 19 but your mates still here is he not?

A lot of unvaccinated people are not that got sick, so their is that.

If its any consolation, cant see why it would be all the same, my Mrs Gran died about a month back from COVID 19 and she was fully vaccinated, she was also 89 and had health issues other than COVID 19.

The vaccines don't stop entropy nor increase longevity but the do stop the majority of people from developing serious COVID 19 and requiring hospitalisation.

edit on 3-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

That's your employers prerogative.

Nothing new on that score if you are honest.

They have always required you to jump through their hoops if you want the peanuts in your bank account at the end of the month.

That's just how the world spins.

edit on 3-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You seem to be pushing Big Pharma quite heavy in here.

That's your employers prerogative.

That's because the Govt pushed for the mandates and the employers in business have no choice but to follow the mandate.

You are wrong when you claim its a "Choice" you mean like it was a choice for the nurses who refuse it for good reasons right?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You're comparing covid vax passport to driving license. Its not the same.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

They have always required you to jump through their hoops if you want the peanuts in your bank account at the end of the month

Not the last time i checked and no body give a hoot. If you had the flu shot or not. You weren't going to get fired if you didn't get it.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The vaccines don't stop entropy nor increase longevity but the do stop the majority of people from developing serious COVID 19 and requiring hospitalisation.

But you could possibly end up requiring hospitalization from the adverse reactions. And its amusing to see how much the media's nonsense you seem to believing them.

And of course you ignored my Pfizer post of their 12 years ago crime in Africa...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I didn't believe it either ... until mine was. I've never had a period that heavy before in my life. So I'm inclined to believe some of it.

Yes, the first day or so of my cycle is heavy, but not so heavy I bleed out all over everywhere like that, and after 30ish years of cycles, I ought to be well familiar with how they operate by now.

Sorry for being graphic, but you demanded it.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

How that any different from a passport driving licence or any other sort of identification?

Last I checked, I could still get on the bus or take a taxi or Uber of some other form of transportation to work without a drivers' license. Plenty of people drive anyway.

This is the government telling my employer that I *may not work* even if they want me to if I don't have a vaccination in keeping with what they (the government) decides is acceptable.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Must be because they pay me?

You seem to be pushing tons of Qanonacrap antivaxxer nonsense.

Is it not maybe just because the employers don't want to end up being held to account hence are coving there arses via requiring there employees get vaccinated?

Im not wrong and nobody is forcing me or anyone else i know to get vaccinated that don't want to be.

I know plenty of nurses, real ones worth the salt as apposed to the sorts your sorts reference on the likes of Bitchute, not one of them is complaining about being vaccinated, all of them will tell you to get vaccinated unless some other medical reason prevents it.

Then the majority of us trust our NHS over here, and for good reason.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I am sorry you had experienced, hope you get better. But i am sorry about some of the posts. They are heavily defending/pushing these covid vaxs for some reason while ignoring other posts.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Im not seeing people being fired in the masses for not getting vaccinated.

Plenty of industries and employers have always required their staff to be vaccinated, so go check again. LoL

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Then the majority of us trust our NHS over here, and for good reason

And that's the problem here. Just like you trusted them with the H1N1 vax right?

Narcolepsy Following 2009 Pandemrix Influenza Vaccination in Europe

EU health chief: children suffered ‘terrifying experiences’ from swine flu vaccine side effects

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

These NHS Staff Were Told The Swine Flu Vaccine Was Safe, And Now They're Suffering The Consequences

Looks like history is being replayed. And of course you're defending Pfizer.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I could possibly end up requiring hospitalization for all manner of things, not happened yet all the same, and i don't expect the cause to be a vaccine where the majority of such experience nothing more than a sore arm.

What would you have me say about Pfizer, they are a company geared towards profit and fame, nothing new there.

Do you know what in your toothpaste or mouth wash?

How about in the alcohol and tobacco products we consume, do you know everything that's in there?

Because the vaccine ingredients are listed and nobody is magnetic or can light up bulbs with there upper arms, i can assure you of that. LoL

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I posted this article here as it relates to the discussion "Pfizer submits trial data on vaccine use in children aged 5 to 11 to Health Canada"

You're the one that started going off topic for the past two pages.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join