It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer submits trial data on vaccine use in children aged 5 to 11 to Health Canada

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I am sure the data is reliable. Pfizer had submitted trial data on vaccine use in children aged 5 to 11 to Health Canada.
Seeking for full approval. Usually vax trails take years.

They want it to push onto our children/youth now they dont care if it might cause adverse reactions.

Pfizer submits trial data on vaccine use in children aged 5 to 11 to Health Canada

"In other words, [it's] not an emergency use authorization but a full approval under which we would continue to submit new data as it becomes available," Antoniou said in an email. Pfizer's vaccine was initially given the green light for use in Canada last December under an interim order authorization and received full approval last month.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I am sure the data is reliable. Pfizer had submitted trial data on vaccine use in children aged 5 to 11 to Health Canada.

They want it to push onto our children/youth now they dont care if it might cause adverse reactions.

"In other words, [it's] not an emergency use authorization but a full approval under which we would continue to submit new data as it becomes available," Antoniou said in an email. Pfizer's vaccine was initially given the green light for use in Canada last December under an interim order authorization and received full approval last month.

Ahh yes as I expected when I expected...
Ok so in the past diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella we're ok mandated vaccine?
If you would like I can keep going?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You're comparing this one to polio, measles. How many of them required for you to lose you're job over it in the west Pharma supporter?
edit on 3-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

You seem to be heavily defending Pfizer/mRNAs for some reason.

Pfizer pays out to Nigerian families of meningitis drug trial victims

rubella we're ok mandated vaccine?

Nope. How many of them have booster doses per four? 10? 20?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

we're ok mandated vaccine?

None of those mandated vaccines were the these covid vax mandates are being handled currently.

Did tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella have vax passports?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

None of those mandated vaccines were the these covid vax mandates are being handled currently.

Depends on how you live your life and how you choose to bring up your young.
So ummm ya unless you and your kids if you have any have ever attempted a state funded school or university and for that matter even most private ones do have to provide vaccination records.
Just saying man

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I am now definitely having concerns of your understanding of how actually a virus work or is treated.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Ahh yes as I expected when I expected...
Ok so in the past diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella we're ok mandated vaccine?
If you would like I can keep going?

Did any of those diseases you mentioned pose about the same health risk as the vaccine administered? Cause in the case of kids and COVID, death is about as likely as an adverse "vaccine" effect.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

My 14 year old a daughter received her 1st Pfizer vaccination on Thursday with no adverse effects or reactions whatsoever.

Im double Pfizer jabbed also never experienced anything other than a sore arm.

My Mrs has had the AstraZeneca jab with nothing more than COVID 19 like symptoms for a day and no reaction to her second jab.

We are still standing and not magnetic or Bluetooth enabled.

Same with 70-80% of the rest of the United Kingdom.

The vaccines are a choice simple as that and they are not killing people in any sort of numbers.
edit on 3-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Because Pfizer has pleaded guilty to federal criminal fraud charges at least twice since 2004, I suspect the data is NOT reliable.

It is foolish to place any faith at all in the accuracy of statements from known liars like Pfizer.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Seems COVID turned out to be a lot more serious than a just a cold for this poor wee soul.

www.thetimes.co.uk...
www.theguardian.com...
www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

R.I.P Jorja.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sad story, but
One case out of multiple millions isn't enough to raise the alarm and put all kids at risk of heart damage.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

We have been getting similar stories in Canada this week, about someone young dying just as the person was getting the vaccine.

They were just too late, sadly, and death was the inevitable outcome, because they waited.

Pretty incredible that this spin on news happens all around the world at the same time.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Appeals to emotion and extortion is about the only things the medical industrial complex have going on.

Propaganda and threats, and of course widespread manipulation of data and emotions.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

4 million people dead down to COVID 19 across the planet is enough to raise the alarm.

Heart inflammation is apparently a very rare side-effect of the COVID 19 Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

The benefits of the vaccines continue to far outweigh any risks.

Anything and everything we choose to introduce into our systems carries with it a measure of risk down to the fact that no two people are alike hence the side effects different people experience.

End of the day the vaccines are a choice to be made.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Nobody threatening anybody here in the UK with vaccines.

As to propaganda and threats, well its a fact what happened to the poor girl.

She died of COVID 19 and she was a 15 years old healthy child.

That is indeed rather frightening imho.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Kids are practically immune. COVID in 2020 resulted in fewer pediatric deaths than kids who died from influenza in 2018/2019.

It's reckless beyond understanding to give kids an experimental, ineffective, quick-to-wane vaccine that has known and still-to-be-discovered life changing adverse effects.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Have you any thoughts why Britain and 89 other governments around the planet do not possess an isolated example of the phantom virus?

British Airways is extorting its employees to take the shots, just as major airlines in the US are doing.

If you were to take off your eyes those Rose Colored Glasses you wear, you might be able to see what's going on.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

She was not "practically immune" zosimov.

And the Pfizer jab is approved now so not experimental any longer.

Its reckless beyond understanding not to get vaccinated against dangerous pathogens that can kill us and others we love imho.

But each to there own i suppose.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Ive had COVID 19 Salander, it's very real.

Employers have always been extorting there employees to jump through their hoops.

Nothing new in that department, no matter what people claim.

I can see what's going on just fine ta very much.

And by my estimation I'm not the one with the rose tinted spectacles glues to their puss.

fullfact.org...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join