It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory vaccinations for all authorised workers Victoria Straya

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

What Is this health advice, it’s like a unicorn, we hear of the myth though why is it not released publicly.

Why not explain because of ABC, we need to imitate the DEF plan and this is what if will be, not just go riiiight we stuffed up.

The only way the government think is the way out is to have most industry’s workers get the jab. Most likely won’t happen, there have already been minor protests in suburban areas of Melbourne.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

It is a real rock and hard place situation.

I am upset about now having to be forced into this.

If this is mandated as mandatory, does this mean we can sue the government when we get ill, or die, as they have forced an unproven vaccine upon us.

Though look at thalidomide, caused so many birth defects, though is now a cancer treatment.

I hope that these vaccines don’t get additional uses for treatments.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
so blackmail is now official government policy. what a sad state of affairs. the maniacs in charge are determined to push this all the way. yet my personal decision is irreversible and will not change under any circumstances. the dual tenets of informed consent and bodily autonomy supercede their giddy tyrannical overreach.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Operation Aussie Freedom?

What was the purpose of Operation Iraqi Freedom?

On March 20, 2003, President George W. Bush officially launched Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF). The operation was a U.S.-led coalition aimed to rid Iraq of dictator Saddam Hussein and eliminate his ability to use weapons of mass destruction.

Operation Aussie Freedom was a U.S.-led coalition aimed to rid Australia of dictator Dan Andrews and eliminate his ability to use weapons of mass destruction - (The Vaxx)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5
I don’t think blackmail was intended, the Labour Party has royally screwed this up, along with hesitation in people getting the jab, now it’s being forced.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Great video, says so much without saying anything.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: robsmith

I hope Australians come out in (more) droves.

This crap is getting biblical.

It looks like they are going the "all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave" route.

It does indeed make one think Biblical.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: musicismagic
Time to quit working and live off the land and sea like the Aboriginal people.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

None of us are capable of that. We are, conditioned like pets, to live under certain conditions.
The future looks bleak , unless things stop regressing and start turning around.

I think you are wrong about that. I admit that few, very few will be able to resist. But it has always been known that the numbers would be few.

Unfortunately, complying will not save us and it will not free us. It will just unleash the Kraken.

Once they have us on our knees, we will die there. We would be giving then control over who eats, who lives, who dies.

Those that require the government's permission to live, are sitting on a ticking time bomb.

In the end we will all suffer. The choice is to suffer doing what you believe to be right, or to suffer at the whim of your tyrannical masters.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Unfortunately, complying will not save us and it will not free us. It will just unleash the Kraken.

Once they have us on our knees, we will die there. We would be giving then control over who eats, who lives, who dies.

The worst part about this is I cannot talk to family and friends anymore. They all live in fear about the dreaded virus. I have family members who mask up whenever they leave the house and we live in town with no mask mandate.

I feel sad for them, they are willing to live on their knees as long as Big Daddy Government promises to keep them safe.

Jump through this hoop and it will keep you safe, good boy!...Now Roll Over.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
All is good the Vax mandate is DEAD!!!

The same day that Gladys resigned Fair Work Australia released a report in Law that has crushed the mandate and most likely the passport also, I am adding link to video and to the FWC document that she reads through. It was also backed by several of our big corporations, and this makes any mandate for any worker in any workplace safe, the law and common sense won.

www.fwc.gov.au..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">FWC report

[url= www.bitchute.com... [/url]
edit on 1 10 2021 by Madgeek because: change made

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

I know exactly what you mean. I have a family member that is tettering on divorce because of the vaccine mandate.

His wife took the vaccine and is trying to make him, their adult son, and teen son, take the vaccine. All three are refusing to take the vaccine, and she is refusing to listen.

She completely shuts down and locks herself into a room, she will not even listen to anything they say, unless they get the vaccine.

To be honest, I think the vaccine has made her a little "touched", but I hope she comes back to her right mind soon.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
a reply to: jerich0

Nope. No can do, Crown land

F_ck the queen, she owns more land than any person on earth and she lives off tax payer dollars.

If you want to live in the sticks it's your sticks, it does not belong to this Satanic Biatch.

Can't argue with that.

But they can.

<< 1  2   >>

join