It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory vaccinations for all authorised workers Victoria Straya

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
I’ve been resisting as long as I can but now I’m faced with the choice of being injected against my will or losing my income which provides all the essentials for my wife and two kids.

We have a saying --Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death.

You know there are other choices, way more choices... anyway, good luck to you and your family.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: robsmith

We want you to get vaccinated because we care about you and love you.

So if you don't get it you and your family can starve!

I can't believe people are stupid enough to allow this.

People are waking up every second that goes by. Once critical mass tips, I would not want to be one of the people promoting this. By this, I mean mandated vaccines or you lose your job. Critical mass is coming, if you are part of the b ig media I would distance yourself now from the backlash coming.

Once military and border control are let go, what's left? b ig media pay attention.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Time to quit working and live off the land and sea like the Aboriginal people.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

None of us are capable of that. We are, conditioned like pets, to live under certain conditions.
The future looks bleak , unless things stop regressing and start turning around.

edit on 1-10-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I’ve managed to turn the dial down on all of those things in the last 12 months

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

I’ve been resisting as long as I can but now I’m faced with the choice of being injected against my will or losing my income which provides all the essentials for my wife and two kids.

We have a saying --Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death.

You know there are other choices, way more choices... anyway, good luck to you and your family.

Righto hero.

Let’s see how many of you live up to that when Biden does the same thing. Like I said in another thread, I guarantee 90% of you tough talkers would be traumatised by a fist fight.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Time to quit working and live off the land and sea like the Aboriginal people

I live in the Outback - 20 Years ago any night driving was very dangerous because Kangaroo's were everywhere after sunset and a collision with a large Roo was a disaster. Wild Camels, Horses, Donkeys and Boars were also a problem.

Now in 2021 you can speed down an Outback Highway and not spot a single large beast, they have all but disappeared, is this because of drought, or something more sinister - Like a controlled kill off to prevent people from escaping to the outback and living off the land.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I’m with ya Rob, it’s a bloody pickle innit and I’m furious I’m out in the situation

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I did not say I would refuse a persons entitlement, I don’t even work in government any more.

I was saying if you have a high income great though don’t indebt yourself.

I am not trying to achieve any hidden agenda. I might have the capacity to see both sides of the story.

There are mNy other posters who only tell the narrative they want people to comment, on.

At least in my posts granted they may not be perfect though Tt least I comment both sides.

And if that offends, makes people think I am a double agent, I can’t change anyone’s mind.

a reply to: CthruU

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

I live in the Outback - 20 Years ago any night driving was very dangerous because Kangaroo's were everywhere after sunset and a collision with a large Roo was a disaster. Wild Camels, Horses, Donkeys and Boars were also a problem.

Now in 2021 you can speed down an Outback Highway and not spot a single large beast, they have all but disappeared, is this because of drought, or something more sinister - Like a controlled kill off to prevent people from escaping to the outback and living off the land.

Dunno but there’s plenty of em down here in regional Victoria along with hundreds of thousands of deer (Sambar, fallow, hog)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

live on the streets
they broke your soulask them why u have to take the jackass jab
start your own business

Yeah way easier said than done when you’re on $100k a year mate.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

Dunno but there’s plenty of em down here in regional Victoria along with hundreds of thousands of deer (Sambar, fallow, hog)

It's good to hear that there are large pockets of Australia where you can retreat to and still live off the land - Kelly Country as well

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

I live surrounded by the high country and wilderness in the Far East, not quite Kelly country but I guess Victoria is

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
It has just been announced, all authorised workers in a lot of industry are now required to be vaxxed.

The list is very extensive. It’s in the link.

I won’t rant anymore.

Please go to news.com.au

The links seem to be broken.

Saw it this morning. Suffice to say, either a lot of people will capitulate unwillingly, or a lot of industry will fall on it's knees.

I'd rather die free, than be coerced. They can jab me with their cold dead hands.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
It has just been announced, all authorised workers in a lot of industry are now required to be vaxxed.

The list is very extensive. It’s in the link.

I won’t rant anymore.

www.news.com.au... 2c007535515bc076

Time to quit working and live off the land and sea like the Aboriginal people.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

Nope. No can do, Crown land, cannot camp, hunt or pretty much anything. Forced into indentured labour from birth, as a number in a system.

Aborigines get away with it because of ... well, custodians of the land, till a mining company comes along that is.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Righto hero.

Let’s see how many of you live up to that when Biden does the same thing. Like I said in another thread, I guarantee 90% of you tough talkers would be traumatised by a fist fight.

Typical response from someone who drinks too much soy...

It's not tough talk... it's a mindset.

Get your shot Ken... and obey.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Ha. Nice response.

Seriously though what do you want me to do go out in a suicide mission and leave the state to care for my wife and kids? Sounds like a pretty commie mindset you’ve got there. But then again you did vote Biden in.

Bet I’d rock you with a jab and it’s traumatise ya

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Ha. Nice response.

Seriously though what do you want me to do go out in a suicide mission and leave the state to care for my wife and kids? Sounds like a pretty commie mindset you’ve got there. But then again you did vote Biden in.

Bet I’d rock you with a jab and it’s traumatise ya

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Nope. No can do, Crown land

F_ck the queen, she owns more land than any person on earth and she lives off tax payer dollars.

If you want to live in the sticks it's your sticks, it does not belong to this Satanic Biatch.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

Interesting that Gladys has resigned at this pivotal moment. There must have been some coercion pressure applied.

One can only hope that it may start change.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I know most who got the vax in other countries had no choice. I saw some people literally signing paper before they allowed to get the vax.

The drug markers have no liability.

<< 1    3 >>

join