It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia gone full retard

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Ah roger, thanks. I didn’t think it sounded right and thought he may have meant those admitted the previous day - good pick up

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Isn't she the Koala Killer? What exactly does the government plan to do? Let people just starve to death in the streets since they don't want the shot? Wow.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Tassie has the right idea. Water borders

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

so over the winter, did you Ausies find any Flu this year, or did you beat it dead full stop yet again?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
formatting sux
edit on 30-9-2021 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Going back to the ways of the penal colony I see. Sad. I hope you aussies find an answer to your tyranny, because I feel you are my brothers from down under.

Let this be a lesson to the world that the 2nd amendment shall not be infringed.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I'd make my own yellow star with "F U" in the middle.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It miraculously disappeared again thanks to masks, social distancing and probably the vax.

What did make a hell of a resurgence was RSV another nasty respiratory disease.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Going back to the ways of the penal colony I see. Sad. I hope you aussies find an answer to your tyranny, because I feel you are my brothers from down under.

Let this be a lesson to the world that the 2nd amendment shall not be infringed.

Thanks though y’all seriously need to stop acting so heroic about the whole second amendment and how this wouldn’t happen to you cause of guns.

There’s 50,000+ registered deers shooters just in my state and the minimum caliber you can use in ‘em here is a .270 so that’s some pretty reasonable firepower out there. As mentioned earlier in the thread, one of my rifles is a Remington police model pump in .308 with a big old magazine.

What do you suggest? Just going out out and shooting police and government officials? Keep your shirt on Rambo you know that’s a bloody ridiculous idea. I bet 90% of people that talk tough about their guns would cry in a fist fight.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Can you not say Australia please?

It’s 2 states acting stupid.

The rest of us, for the most part are not going full nazi (sic).

Which, btw is clearly no where near what’s happening.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

What do you suggest? Just going out out and shooting police and government officials?

Yeah, that’s what most Americans have done, haven’t you heard?

It’s just not covered by the msm, because it doesn’t fit their nazi nwo agenda.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

There is at least one MAJOR difference between Aussie’s and Americans.
That’s on Joe’s mind too.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

“ If it's any consolation, they will put my first yellow star with a "U" inside of it...on my grave stone!!“

HEAR HEAR.....!!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It's hard to believe that business are willing to lose 1/3 to 1/2 of their sales. We'll know the REAL amount of vaccinated when the numbers come in after December 1.

I think they've been lying about the amount of vaccinated but I could be wrong. At least in the US I believe the figures are about as skewed as the last election.....well maybe not that much.

But hey, there's always Amazon!

And maybe all those concentration camps people have been talking about throughout the world will come in handy for once.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The two states Victoria and New South Wales have the highest vaccination numbers and are currently also recording the highest Covid case numbers….

I live in Queensland and we barely have any restrictions and any Covid cases. They want to cancel the NRL grand final because of three cases found in Brisbane two were already isolated so one is a community case.

So you can still have 39,000 people at the football standing shoulder to shoulder but you can only have 50 at a wedding and 50 at a funeral and 15% maximum capacity in restaurants.

Has Australia gone full retard?

Bloody hell that is an understatement

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

What do you suggest? Just going out out and shooting police and government officials?

Yeah, that’s what most Americans have done, haven’t you heard?

It’s just not covered by the msm, because it doesn’t fit their nazi nwo agenda.

Haha I know right. The same people saying were cowards for not violently revolting fully believe they were deprived of due democratic process by a cabal of satanic paedophiles, had their country burnt to the ground by roving mobs of marxists and all they’ve done is talk tough on the internet. Disclaimer: I do not suggest whatsoever that they should commit any act of violence in support of their beliefs.

Like I said, I reckon a majority the tough talking revolutionary/finger pointing at Aussies crowd would be traumatised by a fist fight.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
AUSTRALIA IS A 卐 CLOWN SHOW

Video Link: Government Launches Orwellian Selfie Check-In Process for Home Quarantine

Australia is running a mandatory quarantine program where you must respond to authorities with a selfie within 5 minutes of them calling or they will send health ministers to your home.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
At this rate will any deaths be reported. Darth Vaders storm troopers seem to be asking for it. In a lot of countries there seems to be a standoff, with no full scale riots with Cops getting shot, I would imagine in Australia they already have potential people locked up, as they seem quick to manufacture charges www.bitchute.com...
edit on 5-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join