It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia gone full retard

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Post the sign, take their money first ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
a reply to: 727Sky

I'd like to see sometime who the first country was that tried all these different mandates and rules. Then I'd like to see when the rest of the world followed the example. I personally belive they wanted the Chinese approach.

I’m actually surprised in America Biden went with the bribery route to get people vaxxed instead of going full on extortion right off the bat “get vaxxed or get taxed” guessing he figured that would piss people off to fast and in large numbers, but it’s coming sooner than later I’m sure.
edit on 29-9-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

What percentage of Australia's citizenry are vaccinated?

If you want to believe the numbers.

53.4% of Australians aged 16 and older are fully vaccinated

www.abc.net.au...
edit on 29/9/2021 by ADZY616 because: left out the numbers.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

What percentage of Australia's citizenry are vaccinated?

At the link I posted in the OP, it says they are at 52%.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Why do you think there is such a big push for self driven vehicles? It's been planned, but the tech isn't as widely available as they had hoped it would be.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Your right and I never thought about the tax part! I'm sure they'll even give it a pretty name like the "freedom stamp" but that's if we're lucky if they don't try doing it another way!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Our evil sadistic leaders will not let anyone off the hook.

A minimum of 3 injections will soon be required, in order to be fully vaccinated.

Eventually, those with 3 will not be fully vaccinated either.

Hopefully the citizens will drive these monsters out of office...early if necessary.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

edit on pmWednesdayWednesday21000000009pm9 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Let me clear a few things up;

-There is not total compliance, even the pro-vax and mask crowd still break the rules to attend BBQ’s, see their grandkids etc.

-There have been many protests, some in Melbourne have turned to full blown riots with people assaulting police, smashing police cars etc. and were subsequently shot with rubber bullets, tear gassed, capsicum sprayed and arrested

-They did not “take our guns”. What happened was it became extremely difficult (but still possible) to get semi automatic weapons. For example, one of the rifles I own is a Remington .308 pump action with a big box magazine. Last I checked, that is a gun and is legally in my possession.

-Aussies are not sheepish cowards anymore than Americans are. Plenty of people are standing up. You just don’t hear about it
edit on 2992021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

If it's any consolation, they will put my first yellow star with a "U" inside of it...on my grave stone!!

I will paint yellow stars around the bullet holes on the people that show up at my door with the needle.

It's be funny if they Vaccine dart you.. from a distance.. through a window

Like darting a wild animal 😂😂

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I would amuse there are more protests/riots happening but some of those arent being reported or are just blacklisted.. Just look at Slovenia.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Vaccinazi's.

2ns

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

"Life for the unvaccinated will be very difficult indefinitely."

And this is from a country with a population of more than 23 million people and they have had 103,000 cases and 1256 deaths since the plandemic/Dempanic started.
Less than 1% of the population has had it and barely a fraction of those have died.

Canada has gone almost the same way, but not as bad yet. Still full retard when you look at the numbers (very similar), we have just over 30 million last I looked, so comparable.

There is no need for this reaction, but, then again, it's about CONTROL and POWER, not the Vid, as I know you already know, but that's for the hang arounds.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
The numbers just came out that 93% of the hospitalized are vaccinated. If you think it's any different here in the USA you're apparently a Biden voter.

I wonder if you have a link? I’d like to see the stats.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I would amuse there are more protests/riots happening but some of those arent being reported or are just blacklisted.. Just look at Slovenia.

Correct you are.

Nurses and healthcare workers protested (peacefully, socially distanced, masked) in Melbourne a few days ago against mandatory vaccination and were moved on heavy handedly by the police and absolute radio silence from the media.

Read about Ron De Santis this morning urging Biden to cool relations with our government over their tyrannical treatment of the citizens. I think I’m gonna write that man a letter thanking him for being one of a very few voices in the political arena speaking up for us. Might even ask him to send the boys from operation Pineapple Express in Afghanistan to extract us. Hell, I already own a few bits of gators apparel and love freedom so think I’d fit in well in Florida

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Here You Go

Says it at the 2:45 mark and that video embedded is from the ABC our public broadcaster. Not one single media outlet has mentioned this.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
They, NSW and Victoria on the most part, have seemingly bungled so much of the entire thing, except the preparedness of the militarised police. Almost like they had a few years head start.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
They were having a discussion I was watching earlier on their supreme court I think.
They were discussing continuing with vax mandates or not. They had white wigs on, it was surreal.
They might end them. We'll see.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

That’s in the state of New South Wales (where Sydney is)

Linky Dink

They’re using constitutional law to challenge this so will set a national precedent either way.

Fingers crossed the right decision is reached although I can almost guarantee you it will not be.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

There was a correction. The health minister misspoke, said vaccinated rather than unvaccinated.

www.abc.net.au...

<< 1    3 >>

join