It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia gone full retard

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here is the headline…..

Sydney's unvaccinated warned of social isolation when COVID-19 lockdown ends

The NSW Premier is digging deep into the Nazi playbook for her new orders with the Covid.
They will make the unvaccinated walk around with a yellow star with a “U” inside of it, kind of like the Nazi’s did to the Jews……”U” stands for unvaccinated for those that are slow.

Berejiklian said people who choose not to be vaccinated could be barred entry to shops, restaurants and entertainment venues even after the state lifts all restrictions against them on Dec. 1.
"A lot of businesses have said they will not accept anyone who is unvaccinated," Berejiklian told Seven News on Tuesday.
"Life for the unvaccinated will be very difficult indefinitely."

And this is from a country with a population of more than 23 million people and they have had 103,000 cases and 1256 deaths since the plandemic/Dempanic started.
Less than 1% of the population has had it and barely a fraction of those have died.

You can bet Joe Biden is watching events carefully over there to see how it works out before they really let loose on the unvaccinated here.

news.trust.org...
edit on 29-9-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I definitely feel like Australia and New Zealand are testing grounds for these absurd orders to see just how much they can push the limit! Hopefully things change for Australia but one things for sure they got an inch and now they'll take a mile.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Papers! Show me your papers!!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
I definitely feel like Australia and New Zealand are testing grounds for these absurd orders to see just how much they can push the limit! Hopefully things change for Australia but one things for sure they got an inch and now they'll take a mile.

It appears that nothing will change until the population takes a stand against stupidity.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Let the Great Shunning comence!

Straight out of a Mel Brooke's film.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Papers! Show me your papers!!

Exactly.
I don’t think it will go over well here in the USA.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If it's any consolation, they will put my first yellow star with a "U" inside of it...on my grave stone!!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Let the Great Shunning comence!

Straight out of a Mel Brooke's film.

Soon the pro-vaxx crowd will be stumbling through the streets drooling on themselves.
That’s when the real shunning starts.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12

That is a distinct possibility as Australia is drawing the road map for all the tyrants around the world. If they can mandate and intimidate their 23 million people into complete submission then the NWO will have a clear road ahead with just a few bumps along the way.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Looks like Aus is becoming like France where unvaxed cant enter into shops.
This is fully dictatorship.

Since the pandemic had started over in Aus.
Politicians had no problems breaking their rules/mandates while telling others to follow it. Its sad to see that some over there in Aus believe everything MSM, politicians are telling them.

edit on 29-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

If it's any consolation, they will put my first yellow star with a "U" inside of it...on my grave stone!!

I would be better to place the "U" on their unmarked graves IMO.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I will paint yellow stars around the bullet holes on the people that show up at my door with the needle.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

They have to hurry, the two year side effect trials are almost up and if vaccinated people start experiencing the beginning of long term side effects, people are going to go ballistic.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Curious.

How will those businesses get stocked of truckers won't or can't deliver goods?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

NSW Premier believes in vaccine purity...
Australians must take the jab so they can achieve a pure Aryan "master vaxx race."

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The numbers just came out that 93% of the hospitalized are vaccinated. If you think it's any different here in the USA you're apparently a Biden voter.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

This is what is going to happen, the vaxed will be spreaders without symptoms until the waning immunity kicks in.So they will be running around like headless chickens stamping out a grassfire.So it would be wise for the unvaxed to keep clear of them. Unless you want natural immunity.As the months progress the rates of cancer heart disease will steadil increase, along with rising covid deaths, they will give everyone a third booster you will not be counted as vaxed until you have it, then a fourth and so on.They have to get everyone vaxed quickly as the death rates and side effects are now being noticed in the general population. They might have left it to late.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

What percentage of Australia's citizenry are vaccinated?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Who’s going to manufacture these with no workers? Hugo Boss?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'd like to see sometime who the first country was that tried all these different mandates and rules. Then I'd like to see when the rest of the world followed the example. I personally belive they wanted the Chinese approach.

<<   2  3 >>

join