It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to those who would see the unvaxxed punished

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: DBCowboy
Amen brother!
Where’s it end? The Sheriff resigned from King County Seattle Washington in solidarity with his fired officers that declined the vax.

Next we lose what number of the cream in the military, hospitals (as you pointed out), but county workers…you know the guys that mow the parks and highways etc? Same thing, fired. Garbage?

How many positions can the National Guard fill? Maybe Haitian immigrants can be hurried through medical school etc…

Game, set, match

ETA- but wait, there’s more: United airlines just fired 600 employees for not vaccine. They will take out the entire economy

The object is the accelerated destruction of all nations with some population culling for good measure. The UN will in-turn say that national governments have been bad and abusive and they all have to be removed, so that the benevolent leaders of the UN or some other vile beast (that says they know better) can become our new world government. Watch, it will happen.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Does this mean I need boosters for eternity?

I’d rather sword fight The Kurgan.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Take your Soma and obey.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The Nazi Party took over Germany using the same strategies the Vaxzi Party is using today.

Censorship, coercion, paper checks, ostracization, and blind faith in a new wave of Big Institution "science".

As the current fuhrer of the Vaxzi Party, "My Body, Hitler's Choice" is now "My Body, Biden's Choice."

Well I say screw the Nazis for that, and thusly screw the Vaxzis.

I guess Never Again only refers to trains and gas chambers. The ostracization, ghettos, segregation, forced medical experimentation, and loss of livelihood is apparently not included in Never Again.

edit on 29-9-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The govt will use NG as staff or open up military hospitals

Duh

Likely with some cute fluffy name that ends with the word camp.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Sadly most people don't learn what Never Again refers to, so they'd wouldn't know if we were actually doing it again or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The govt will use NG as staff or open up military hospitals

Duh

Likely with some cute fluffy name that ends with the word camp.

The military and military hospitals aren't immune to staffing issues either.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So we have jobs Americans won't do, and now Democrats are creating jobs they won't let Americans do.

It's brilliant!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wow! Nobody's come along to answer your question.

Color me shocked. 🙄

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

At least it would be quick.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: GenerationGap

Sadly most people don't learn what Never Again refers to, so they'd wouldn't know if we were actually doing it again or not.

The generation gap is real.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Let me make this clear up front
NO ONE , AND I MEAN NO ONE, SHOULD BE FORCED TO TAKE THE VACCINE..
BE NURSE, PLUMBER OR PROFESSIONAL SKI BUM...

but there is one thing that is being overlooked and IMO should be brought out for debate...

For the last year and a half we have been hearing at nauseum how we should be following ALL covid mandates from masks, distancing, staying home, no large gatherings (unless democratic causes and riots from democratic supporters) and now mandating vaccines.

that we need to do this to
flatten the curve
slow the spread
save "grandma"
and especially (now pay attention)
to take the stress off overworked MEDICAL STAFF and full medical facilities.

we have seen the "pleas" from medical staff on the news , social media and even protests to include a big one with those "walking off shift" i believe was NYC.

with constant pics of overworked medical people with chapped faces shown weekly if not daily..

i now there are some that (bravely IMO) spoken out against this covid hysteria with facts.

but a bigger group (if not majority) SUPPORTED covid actions/mandates...

now that they are BEING FORCED TO FOLLOW (vaccines) THE VERY MANDATES THEY DEMANDED OF OTHERS... now in mass they are fighting it...

im sorry but i think there should be a MUCH CLOSER LOOK and even CALLING OUT HYPOCRICY on this new attitude.

i may be wrong (thanks to the media overspinning it) but this now screams of hypocrisy that vaccines (and other measures) were
"OK FOR THEE BUT NOT FOR ME"

If this is the case i would DEMAND TO KNOW where were your voices before this got to you

am i the only one questioning this?

scrounger

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Let me see if I understood this right, if not just forget about it. Let me put it into coherent sentences for you:

You are complaining about medical staff, the same medical staff that pleaded to abide by the mandates of last year (mask, distance, lockdown). You're issue is, that because vaccine is also a mandate, they, the medical staff who do not want to be mandated to vaccinate, are hypocrites?

Is it what you want to express? If so, I disagree strong, you compare apples to oranges.

What's the difference between wearing a mask, keeping distance and lock downs?
The answer: They are all able to be undone. Masks can be put off, distance keeping and lockdowns can be stopped. All of them have effects on our physical and mental health, too, in a way or another.

But the "vaccine", that's something directly injected into the body, can not be undone. To now try to setup a narrative that those medical workers are hypocrites because they have agreed with former mandates but won't agree with forced vaccinations, is sly, dishonest and pretty shallow way of trying to seed division.

It's their choice. Period. Therefore, you are the only one, or one of the few that came up with this silly question. What you advocate for by asking this question and the way you led to asking it, is doubling down "just because". You blame those because they are not brainless double down folks, and try to make the look hypocrites.

What they really are, is people that have their own opinion deductible by logic, not "doubling down" for one side.

Do you deem such people as traitors? Because they are "fouling the nest"?
edit on 30.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I think the phrase that pays in such situations is “Have you had your booster yet?” Any malarkey about the CDC or FDA doesn’t require it yet should be met with a firm but calm “Then I need you to please get out of my personal space. Six feet please and put on a mask. Your lack of complete vaccination represents a danger to me and others.” Any resistance should be met with “If you are not complete with the boosters then you are indeed unvaxxed.”

In other words, flip the script on them. Hostile reaction should be met with, maybe I need to speak to your employer about being fired for incomplete vaccinations and being a danger to public safety.
edit on 30-9-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Back alley abortions will go up for minorities.

Just as the Dems planned

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I saw this morning hidden in a bill is a 700.000 fine for any business having even one unvaccinated worker, so when this is applied all businesses will be in the same boat.

Just like the 6,500 tax per cow and pig tax will stop all production, they want to get their way and soon!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I've been hearing about healthcare workers in Oregon having their exemption requests denied.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

I believe there should always be a path to redemption.

Yes, there is hypocrisy, but focusing all of our time and energy on "pointing it out" will do nothing more than shun them from joining the social momentum against the emerging tyranny. That would be foolish, at absolute best.

As Bob stated, the threat here is the UN and its ancillary organizations along with select corporations. Everything from China to Biden are distractions. Keeping in mind that the best distractions can still pack a punch.

These NGOs, bureaucrats, politicians, celebrities, and corporations declared their intent in 1992. Some might say it was something of a declaration of war, its just 4th and 5th gen warfare which most people have too little knowledge to actually know how to handle it.

The intent is to build a nation without borders that has absolute centralized authority, and controls the general population through absolute dependency for even the most basic tasks (from daily cooking utensils to medical care or food). Events like truckers protesting just enable them to move more quickly on things like automated driving.

The only way to effectively win against it is to build a decentralized "nation without borders" that enables every individual to be self-sufficient. Without awareness of this and steps taken to realize it, any other path (from politics to protests.. even to riots or violence) will ultimately fail at best. At worst, they can be weaponized in the information war to manipulate social momentum towards accepting centralized tyranny.

Make no mistake, this is all about the future of humanity and our entire civilization. The adoption and implementation of the next stages of technological advancement will either be centralized or decentralized.

Due to human nature, I do not believe there is a middle ground.

And, anyone who isnt actively working towards adopting decentralized tech or increasing awareness of it is directly contributing to the momentum moving towards the very thing they want to avoid: absolute centralized control. This is the nature of 4th and 5th generation warfare.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I've been hearing about healthcare workers in Oregon having their exemption requests denied.

Same here, some hospital systems have been very unforgiving to those who have busted their asses for the past 2 years.

It's sad.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It is sad how these healthcare workers who wish to stay unvaxxed are being treated. It's also sad that people, regardless of profession, are being forced to either get one of the covid vaccines or lose their job. I wonder how many more homeless families this is going to create.

<< 1    3 >>

join