It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't this woman dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

The "vaxxers" are saying non-vaxed are "dropping like flies"!... (I'm still waiting to see any "proof" of this, that.)
The way "they" made it sound? I was stepping over dead bodies to get to my 7/11 morning coffee....(still waiting to see any proof of that). ... (Honestly it wouldn't have bothered me, to much. As long as the coffee was ready).

This fine lady is not "dead", because it is not her time "to go". That is her makers decision. She can give a pistol a bj?...But that would be her choice/"freedom".

This kind of "Covid" is a "created", by "science"!.. And now "science", is trying to make (unF themselves) to make it look like a "natural",.. "evolutionary" development of a "virus".
Because after "hee hawing" around with # they had no business with?..."Science", has never been wrong! But they do create a lot of "customers", even when they're right..or wrong.

It's a salesman/lady dream!!! Because "they" do not "know" sh*t!..But more "funding" is needed! To find out.

Modern "science" is a religion. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
it is the luck of a draw - like drawing straws.
A game of chance where you choose to accept the risk of death.
Which makes it more along the line of luck of the cylinder in a game of Russian Roulette.
Except, you really do not know if you dodged the bullet.

I do not see the need to play the game.

for the good of humanity? that concept isn't science
science says humanity is best served by "survival of the fittest".

i will continue to proceed with what is good for me. Gambling my life with an experimental non-vaccine therapeutic treatment for a 99% survivable virus is not what is best for me.

and it is important to keep in mind that the vaccine and all other measures are not designed to save humainty
they are designed to save the profitability of the healthcare system.
has nothing to do with saving lives.
you are all going to get the virus sooner or later

edit on 24-9-2021 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
a reply to: coop039

Yes she IS 91. She has had both shots and the booster.
And she is still kicking around.

According to some anti-vaxxers she should be 6 feet under and chasing worms.

She's a high-profile case. They just gave her the placebo mixture.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

sraven, Well said!

I, personally? .... I'm kind of leery of people, that want to deprive me of life, liberty and happiness,...(unless I take their "shot"). ... Because that's how they're selling it, and because they care about me. So sweet of them!

.... Then, come and find out?.. They assisted in creating the very reason/problem, they're "hard selling" their "shot/vaccine" for? .... Obviously they have nothing to lose. Or do they?... Or gain?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

No proof this Woman got the first shot or the booster shot.

It's just a story in the MSM 😃

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Either that or she only given saline in the jabs.
Would anyone put it past them?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Its my understanding that up to 15% of people are receiving placebos. A large percentage of the population receive different levels of toxic ingredients. Have you ever heard of a placebo? Its the same thing, politicians, actors and assorted high profile people receive.
January/ February 2022 is when all hell breaks out. The blame will be laid squarely on healthy unvaxxed individuals. Stupid people, and mentally challenged will believe this lie, because they constantly fall for anything foolish.

My father in law has no regrets he got his first vax. He died a week later. My best friend has no regrets he got two jabs. He died shortly after the second injection. My daughters friend has no regrets. She died after her jabs. The husband does regrett the jabs. He lost his wife, and now he all of a sudden has MS.

Mt step father in law has regrets he got jabbed. He was a healthy senior citizen/ Viet Nam decorated famous sniper. He hasnt felt the same ever since. My sons friend regrets getting them too. She was an ultra healthy/ beautiful young vegan mother. She now feel spiritually disconnected from nature. She says something is very wrong. I could go on and on.

When you pick your poison, I would stay clear of that SH!T

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I loved you on Parks & Rec...

F# the theoretical story Parks USA A baby making machine ready for a new fun down always awaiting!
Don't ever compare me to that please.....

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I think it is more a statement about leaving people to make their own choices about their own bodies.

DING DING DING DING DIINNNGGG!!!!!

This really is the best answer regarding this topic. Let us all do what we will. The more you force it, personally, the less I trust it.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: loveguy

How would HIPAA apply to someone in the UK?

HIPAA Pig is a childrens show in the UK

FYI

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The one thing that really gets me is.... Why would thousands Of people lie about adverse reactions? What would be the point? What's in it for them? To make videos about it for ad revenue? Because they simply don't want to be forced to get the "vaccine"?

With that same logic... How come back when people were saying vaccines caused autism.. They didn't just say it would kill you? How come through out our entire history no other vaccine has been feared more then this one?

I mean the media is doing a damn good job at censoring anything aside from their narrative.. Anyone who says anything different is attacked and their life effectively ruined.. Is it really all just Alex Jones and his fear mongering?

I mean for # sakes Jesus Christ could come back and say "the vaccine kills" and you people would re crucify him because Fox or Cnn said differently..

For the most part everyone gets a MMR vaccine "granted i understand this is not the same technology" but no one has claimed it to kill.. Why? because it is safe and effective... Yet no one is freaking out and saying it killed their loved one.. But its pretty much mandatory.. Yet no outrage?

Who knows... Maybe some county's get different vaccines with different ingredients and the insert just stays the same? Maybe certain county's are on a kill list I.E America? I mean we're pretty much the last thing standing in-between their Totalitarian Rule.. It would be pretty hard to invade us with while everyone holds a gun right? Kill most of us off and they could pretty much walk right in... I mean it kinda makes sense why county's that have had their guns taken are seeing low vaccine death rates... But who knows?

One thing i do know is.... Anyone who has more answers then questions should be taken with a grain of salt...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I cut myself the other day, red as usual.

How or why would a vaccine cause my blood to change colour?

a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you.
The reason:
There was a report last week that some people who have taken the CV Vax are producing a darker blood than normal. I have seen a comparison. I am just checking to see if it is happening elsewhere. I do believe that quality control of the vax is in play like we saw in Japan recently. No telling what type of QA goes on in some labs. That is a big issue in my business. We keep up with the Standard Deviation of the challenges made to our detection equipment and it is standard practice to keep good record and run certain statistical tests on accuracy.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

IMO, long safety data aside, the vaccine causes problems for people certain genetic profile(s). Why is that? Most likely because when people were selected for the trials, organizers (in)advertently picked people of certain group, and as a result never saw serious issues( there were reports of one or two people developing neurological problems during the trials last year). It is very easy to do - for example, reject people who have allergic reactions, have too low or too high BMI, are too tall or too short, etc - because the trials need "average" participants. But now, government pushes to mandate the vaccines to everyone, and this is why we see the problems.

Another, very real possibility - the vaccine becomes dangerous if manufacturing process or storage rules were not followed. For mRNA, if I remember correctly, the significantly low temps were listed. Something like -20C. I suspect, no one would discard the vaccine if it was stored last week at -18C, but it may degrade it in a way that it becomes harmful

Finally, and I'm saying it as a person who has overreactive antibody production(basically, cannot have second dose of any vax) -people who are sick from covid vaccine could be the people who already had covid.
edit on 24-9-2021 by fiora because: added

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Just.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: barfhoulameowyack

That was my introduction. I don't think I'm going to get many dates with it though.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I read that the first man to get the vaccine is now dead. Remember that old guy? What do you know, had a stroke a few months later. Not to worry, doctors assure us it's completely unrelated.
edit on 25/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The adverse reactions to the H1N1 vax didn't start after a year later.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Most of the time they will never admit that it was the vax. They already blaming covid for BCs,heart inflammations.. Where i go i keep hearing those got the vax i hear regrets.
edit on 25-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Who was he?

a reply to: ChaoticOrder

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel

Yes she IS 91. She has had both shots and the booster.
And she is still kicking around.

According to some anti-vaxxers she should be 6 feet under and chasing worms.

Isn't that what the authorities say? It's people with underlying conditions, bad health etc, that are likely to die from recent jabs.

Who knows... she won't see the end result side effects at any rate. god bless her for living the life she has to that age.

When 30 year olds die from the shot, though... god damn the industry behind this enforced hysterical experiment.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join