It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't this woman dead?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Okay, I'm not anti-vax nor am I pro vax. Each to their own.

A woman who became the first person in the world to get the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine has had her booster. Margaret Keenan, 91, from Coventry, got her third injection at University Hospital in the city on Friday, the same place she was first vaccinated.

Now, the anti-vaxxers claim people are dropping like flies when they have had the jab. Still waiting to see any proof of that claim.

The pro-vaxxers say because of the jab "millions of lives have been saved". Still waiting to see any proof of that claim.

The only thing I see is a concerted effort by TPTB to divide the populace and have us all turn on each other.
edit on 24-9-2021 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

The only thing I see is a concerted effort by TPTB to divide the populace and have us all turn on each other.

The "divide" ship sailed long ago. Now TPTB are trying their best to implement the "conquer" part of the equation.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
My studies hit a dead end when I look for papers on how each blood type is reacting to the serum...

Ya know, hippa kind of stuff?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
My studies hit a dead end when I look for papers on how each blood type is reacting to the serum...

Ya know, hippa kind of stuff?

What does HIPPA have to do with this exactly?
Do you know what HIPPA is or does for that matter?
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Yes I do, therein lies the irony of it all.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

How would HIPAA apply to someone in the UK?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel

A woman who became the first person in the world to get the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine has had her booster. Margaret Keenan, 91, from Coventry, got her third injection at University Hospital in the city on Friday, the same place she was first vaccinated.

Now, the anti-vaxxers claim people are dropping like flies when they have had the jab. Still waiting to see any proof of that claim.

The pro-vaxxers say because of the jab "millions of lives have been saved". Still waiting to see any proof of that claim.

Shes a healthy 91 year old i guess.
edit on 24-9-2021 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
That's homework for someone living in the UK, not my fish to fry...

Like I said, roadblock in compiling blood type data.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I have been in the medical field for over 40 years, and I ask myself that question quite frequently.

I think it is because we all have our own time set for being on the Earth. Thankfully, many of those I thought would never make it, are still here. Otherwise they would not have reached their extended age.

I asked that question about the homeless patients I cared for, and feared they would never survive the pandemic, yet they did.

I asked the same question about this guy.

She made a choice. Thank God it worked for her. I think it is more a statement about leaving people to make their own choices about their own bodies.

edit on 24-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Format issue.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Yes she IS 91. She has had both shots and the booster.
And she is still kicking around.

According to some anti-vaxxers she should be 6 feet under and chasing worms.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It is not about the people that got the Vax with no side affects.

Are you denying that there are people who have adverse reactions including death?
Can they identify who those people might be?
Do they conduct a reasonable medical exam prior to inoculation?
They have inoculated half of the people on the planet, in a, so called, experiment. What percent die? What pre-existing conditions lead to myocarditis and blood clots? Obesity? Then why are fat people given the jab?

Oh sure, some people die or get clots or myocarditis,
but that is OK
because . . . because . . . because, well, because we said its OK

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

That's homework for someone living in the UK, not my fish to fry...

HIPAA isn't in the UK so there's no homework to do.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Even those few anti-vaxxers that you're referring to don't claim that the vaccine kills everybody, or even every single old person, but rather that some experience bad side effects that could possibly be worse than what they would have experienced from the virus itself.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

a reply to: coop039

Yes she IS 91. She has had both shots and the booster.
And she is still kicking around.

No. Anti-vaxxers just say that some people react negatively to the vaccine. How many, is not fully known.

Let's flip this around. My mother tested positive for Covid. She is 76 years old. Has advanced MS. Former smoker. Diabetes. Early dementia. Was living in an long-term care facility. She should be dead according covid fear mongering. She never even ran a fever.

Both sides are not understanding statistical risks and context. Covid is largely harmless to those who are under 65 and healthy. No different from flu. On the other hand, reactions from vaccines are also exceedingly rare.

People need to just manage their own risks. If someone doesn't want to get vaccinated, that is on them. I got vaccinated but don't begrudge others for not getting vaccinated.

The masking and all this other stuff is completely unnecessary.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thanks for your time and effort you're putting into blurring my initial inquiry...

If you had the capacity and desire, you could help answer the question posed.

Which blood type is the target of this assault on common sense?

Meanwhile, I'll be over here twaddling my thumbs...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

The Uk doesn't have HIPPA, Not Sure if it's still law there but they did have The General Data Protection Regulations, and the The Data Protection Act, which the way i understand it is it covers more than just medical data.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I'd say for the same reason some fully vaxxed have died....luck of the draw.

Just like some unvaxxed have gotten covid and not died and some have died.

There doesn't appear to be any science that can explain either side.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Thanks for your time and effort you're putting into blurring my initial inquiry...

If you had the capacity and desire, you could help answer the question posed.

Which blood type is the target of this assault on common sense?

Meanwhile, I'll be over here twaddling my thumbs...

WHAT???
Yo bruh HIPAA (misspelled earlier) has absolutely zero to do with this.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Or maybe different people react differently to different things...

my 78 yr old cancer surviving father got covid recovered in a few days then got the jab, so far so good 12 months into it.

ETA: had a healthy mid 40's SNCO at my base get vaccinated and dropped dead of heart troubles which he never had before a week after the jab.

Outside of the initial muscle ache and joint pain I had no other reaction to the anthrax shot other people died, and still others were left pretty wrecked by it.

edit on 24-9-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I'd say for the same reason some fully vaxxed have died....luck of the draw.

Just like some unvaxxed have gotten covid and not died and some have died.

There doesn't appear to be any science that can explain either side.

Actually science of this virus can explain to the best of our knowledge alot.
We know that getting the vaccine as of now is a safe bet.
Now that may change I will admit. But if one getting the vaccine helps humanity get back on track then why hold down humanity?
Hell seatbelt laws had this exact same response....yet here we are.
Public schools and most if not all private schools have mandatory vaccine requirements to even attend. Same as the military.
Ever got a anthrax fix????
Look man this is not a new thing.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join