It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, you did have COVID in late 2019.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The wife and I had it December 2019.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
My mom got really sick in November of 2019. Wound up in the hospital for a few days for pneumonia shortly thereafter. Came home and started retaining fluid and still getting short of breath. Back to the hospital for IV treatment and oxygen. Sent home a week later. Not eating, not drinking, sleeping all the time (Age 71 in perfect health before then) now we are into December, back to the hsopital for shortness of breath. Pneumonia was back weight down to 78 lbs.

A week later released to rehab for weakness and to build stamina back, Covid starts hitting the news. In rehab for a few weeks eating minimally but off oxygen we got her released to come back home right before the lockdowns in the assisted living facilities happened. Home for a couple of weeks again (still not eating hardly anything, drinking minimally) back to not being able to breath and weight down to 57 lbs. (Was in the process of getting Hospice set up in home the very next day) Ambulance had to pick her up to take her back to the hospital and I knew then that I would not be able to see her again.

2 weeks later and a hospital transfer to place her where she could get the specialized oxygen she needed I got a call early on Good Friday that it wouldn't be long. They were trying to get me approved to drive down and be there. !5 minutes later I got a call where they held the phone to her ear and I spilled my soul out to her and told her that it was ok to let go that I knew she was tired. Less than 3 minutes later she was gone.

She was never tested for Covid during all of this because of when the symptoms started. There isn't a doubt in my mind that that is what she had.

The things that have been allowed to happen during this whole thing will leave so many with scars and PTSD. So many things done wrong, letting people die alone... it's terrible and I hate that anyone else had to go through it. The people who knew something was wrong months before it went public need to answer for their silence and cover up IMO.
edit on 9222021 by HairForceOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

I have a good friend who came back from Denver around that time and was very sick and went to the hospital with pneumonia like issues and they could not diagnose what she had. She took 2 weeks to get over it.

They drew blood and kept it but Covid was not a "thing" then so it wasn't tested.

I always joked that she was patient "0" in Atlanta.

Now I feel like she really may have been.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
All of your comments above confirm that a sickness was in the country and spreading. Remember the government and msm actually called you names and said you didnt follow the science when you claim it was in the US in 2019. Now we have at least some proof that it was! The CCP needs to be held accountable for this but they wont be, to much back door money.

And this was the first time the event was held in China...think about that..why?

www.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yes, it was around November or December 2019 when I got some sort of week long virus. I don't remember much but that one pissed me off, I had just gotten out of the hospital. My shoulder still isn't right from that event, so I'll probably never forget it.

I've had the flu before, what I got that fall wasnt nearly as bad. I did stay home but I could still work short days remotely... As long as communication was limited to email because I couldn't hold a conversation.

Just a bad virus. Doesn't even really make the top five worst things in the past two years... These lockdowns and labor shortages are far more inconvenient.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Now the question is: Those of us that feel we had it back in 2019/2020, has anyone caught it again?

I'll go first. No, at least nothing close to the way I felt when I first got it. There were days that friends were sick with it and I felt off, but nothing more than a day of malaise.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Late December, here...after Christmas, my daughter and I both had the flu....or that's what I thought it was at the time.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
My Mother in law came up from Florida in February 2020 and stayed in my tiny house with us for a little over a month. It was unpleasant AND she brought some flu like sickness with her. She was laid out for several weeks, and I caught it as well. it was a busy start up period for my business so I had to do what had to be done. I worked through it, but was in pretty sad shape. Lost my voice for almost a month. Three other family members got a little sick, but nothing like what I and MIL had.

She to this day blames me for giving it to her, even though she came to my house with it, and I reminded her of when I made her chicken soup to help her get well, before I came down with symptoms. But She is who taught my wife to be who she is, so knowing all that, I decided to live by my own rule. You can be right, or you can be happy, pick one.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
All of your comments above confirm that a sickness was in the country and spreading. Remember the government and msm actually called you names and said you didnt follow the science when you claim it was in the US in 2019. Now we have at least some proof that it was! The CCP needs to be held accountable for this but they wont be, to much back door money.

And this was the first time the event was held in China...think about that..why?

www.xinhuanet.com...

Proof and theory are two different things. Probability seems high but then again, we have random virus' that circulate our country every year.

Even though I was sick for a solid two weeks in the same timeframe I am not sold that it was Covid. At least in my case I did not have any sensory losses which seems to be a very big indicator for those who get it.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
It's really hard to say because wouldn't most of us recall losing the senses like smell or taste? Those seem to be the most common with Covid.

It still may have been Covid.

There is some literature out there that a lack of zinc can cause the lack of smell and taste.
If you are not low, an/or you regularly supplement, that may not have been one of your symptoms.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
My sis had something respiratory they couldn't pinpoint for a month - in November 2019

Symptoms eerily similar to covid

Speaking of which

Buckle up you jabbed clinical trial experiments !
Nothing like being told - don't worry - it will "Probably" be just "Mild" symptoms ....

Breakthrough COVID-19 cases expected to become more common in coming months - September 22, 2021

A mild breakthrough infection counts as any case of COVID-19 in a fully vaccinated person that does not require hospitalization. Fortunately, these are the vast majority of breakthrough cases, and for some, they are asymptomatic.

But for many otherwise healthy individuals, these so-called mild cases do not feel mild at all.

Fevers, muscle aches, congestion and extreme fatigue are common symptoms of a breakthrough infection,similar to a bad case of the flu. It’s not unusual for a person with a breakthrough infection to feel lingering symptoms for several weeks, but physicians say the worst ailments, such as a hacking cough or searing headaches, usually let up in two weeks or less.....

edit on 9222021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirric
Now the question is: Those of us that feel we had it back in 2019/2020, has anyone caught it again?

I'll go first. No, at least nothing close to the way I felt when I first got it. There were days that friends were sick with it and I felt off, but nothing more than a day of malaise.

No, I haven't gotten it. Well, I have had stuffy nose the past month, but it is fall here and goldenrod is just blowing dust in the wind...

I have been mostly unmasked during the 2020 plague, but haven't gotten it like I did in jan 2020.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
It's only recently the docs have said it was covid and he's been suffering with long covid ever since.

If it were my friend I would direct him to the FLCCC website and immediately engage with their long Covid protocol.

Of course, I'd also strongly encourage them to get off their ass and get healthy - IF/Time-Restricted eating, start an elimination diet (the best by far is the carnivore diet) for at least a month or two, then slowly add back in any non carnivore foods they think they still want. I have zero cravings for any now - other than pizza, still love it, but will start making my own carnivore pizza and hoping I can eliminate the craving for the pizza/tomato sauce.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
There is some literature out there that a lack of zinc can cause the lack of smell and taste.

I had forgotten about this, but this is spot on.

Zinc is extremely important for your immune health.

One interesting thing to note: when you get sick, your body uses a whole lot more of the nutrients it needs, and if you are already very low (but maybe not low enough to be symptomatic), then getting sick pushes you over that threshhold, and things just cascade downhill from there.

Your need for vitamin C increases by multiple orders of magnitude when you are sick - which is why high dose IV vit C works so well.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Have you seen the post I've just made about the home treatment kits they supply in India for covid?

I'm sure you would approve.

a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirric

nope haven't been sick since. I did get food poisoning a month ago but that was cause i went to mexico to party with people from all over the world and i accidentally drank some water.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sirric
Like so many others have posted:
My wife came back from a conference in Las Vegas in Jan 2020.
In Feb 2020 we both got sick.
I've never had pneumonia (that I know of), but I could not breathe.
I told my wife the same thing, "If I'm not feeling better soon, I'm heading to the hospital."
We were told by our local clinic it was just "the flu", though I've never felt that sick before (or since) in my life (in my 50s).
Took about a week to feel better. Lots of body aches and fever (flu-like symptoms).
Could have been the flu, but never had flu like that before (Wu-Flu).
And, to me, our doctor seemed a little sketchy when they told us it was just the flu. (like following a script)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

A close personal friend had it around then and was hospitalised for 3 weeks but he is a fat out of shape heavy drinker and smoker.

It's only recently the docs have said it was covid and he's been suffering with long covid ever since.

I've spoken to several other people that had people die or very ill with it around then.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sounds more like hes got the "long" get fat and die, to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I mean, come on... does anyone with any brain in their head give 2 #s or a # what the government or the MSM call them anymore? Both entities are so divested from reality and operate so akin to Nazi level propaganda machines that the opinions of neither matter anymore.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
He's fat and unhealthy as I said.

His body is simply not capable of recovery.

He's had a fun and interesting life though.

a reply to: BrightlyDark

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join