It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems a lot of athletes dying on the pitch these days.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
(post by tanstaafl removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Same way it’s down to the individual to decide what they believe or not. When you hand over the sovereign ability to think freely and submit to general consensus you eradicate the most sacred of freedoms while reducing our society to hive mentality drones.
edit on 19/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

What’s your thoughts on the projections which led to lockdown, quoting mortality ratios from Covid as 4% or the modelling claiming millions of death.

Where did the burden of proof lay then?

My problem is with the skewed tolerance, the left are intent on silencing opposition, maybe because they’re afraid of what might be said.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here in the UK the left are in opposition so I don't really see how that's relavant to me.

As to the projections that was a worse case scenario projection right?

Those figures were "estimated" on the assumption that we did nothing. So social distancing or masks, no lockdowns of any kind.

I think the figure for the UK was 500k so I'm not sure how we'd figure out what the figures would have been if the Tories had gone with the economy safe option of doing absolutely # all.

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Well never know as the over reaction was biblical.

The estimates I made were spot on and I’m not an epidemiologist. Then again I applied common sense and reasoning not alarmist fear laden convoluted garbage.

As for left being in opposition, this pandemic confirmed left and right are wings of the same bird and illusionary choices to placate and confuse the masses.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't really feel there's much point continuing this do you?

Your minds made up so until we have some definitive answers we've kind of stalled as far as it goes

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It’s a discussion, I don’t think we’re too far apart on agreement tbh.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As I said until we can look back with hindsight and real data it's just both of us offering the other a contradictory opinion.

We can pick it up on the future when you've realised you were wrong and I was right 😉

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

There’s a first for everything I suppose.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm right a lot.

I predicted England would not win the European championships this year for a start.

Well every four years if I'm honest and I'm a hundred percent on that.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: anonentity

Do you have another supporting link other than bitchute?
If its on bitchute, its probably bogus.

Not clotting but still cardiovascular, youth, covid vax related.

www.publichealthontario.ca...

torontosun.com...

edit on 19-9-2021 by igloo because: added thought

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There has been a rash of bodybuilder deaths as well, no one wants to discuss if they were vaxxed recently

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

no one but yourself is responsible for yourself , if you see # online then its up to you to figure out if that # is good # or bad #.

If information is factual or absolute bull# , its still up to you to figure that out , or do you want to live in a world where everything is thought of for you , or everything is controlled and only the "truth" is published , you know fine well that this type of world is asking for trouble .

If you cant think for yourself then its probably safer to stay off the internet, as it is full of absolute mountains of pish
with some nuggets of truth thrown in for good measure.

id rather have the choice to make up my own mind than have someone tell me "that's the truth, I swear"

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Your statement assumes you trust all main stream reporting, but not anything that is not large and corporate?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You can assume what you like.

As I said above, social media and video sharing platforms are not a very reliable source of information.

a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

What is your chosen source of information and how valid and accurate do you think it is?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Why has nobody speculated chemtrails are how coronavirus spreads so quickly???

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I watched both the videos. And the first thing you should be asking is, what amount of athletes having heart issues is the average over the last 30 years?
You should be asking yourself how many unvaccinated people die from heart issues every year?

Are you assuming that the rate of death due to heart issues is higher over the last two years?
Are you assuming it is the vaccines? Your title does say seems. Do you believe this information is the whole truth?

The person who made this video knows that they can trick you like this. It's made to make you think that the vaccine is doing it. It has no evidence of this. All this video actually shows are "news articles" about athletes. Period. Do you trust that every "journalist" or opinion writers that wrote those articles to be %100 accurate? Have you even asked yourself who the article writers are? Or researched the information in those articles yourself?

Are you trusting the guy in the video even though he shows you none of his research? He just keeps saying that he did the research and we should trust him.

Real research would involve personally talking with the coaches , other players, hospital staff and doctors. I haven't done any of that. Has the old man in the video?

Here is the link to the report. www.publichealthontario.ca... People who aren't zealots would call that evidence.

You are in a cult.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

What does 'dying on the pitch' mean? I have always thought 'pitch' means the note or tone of a sound, I mean, how high or low the sound is, as well as some kind of baseball thing (I don't really like sports), like 'pitching' or 'pitcher's mound' or whatnot.

It's hard to imagine someone dying on a note's pitch, and 'pitching' is an activity, not a place, so I started trying to research this.

Pitch
1 : a black or dark viscous substance obtained as a residue in the distillation of organic materials and especially tars
2 : any of various bituminous substances
3 : resin obtained from various conifers and often used medicinally
4 : any of various artificial mixtures resembling resinous or bituminous pitches

So these athletes died in a tarlike substance?

Other definitions are either verbs, activitiers, or just a list of all kinds of weird things that I can't quite understand or reconcile with 'dying on it'.

Maybe a 'slope' or 'rake'?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This may not be related but is strange on its own.

The cause of the Year 5 student's death has not been determined and has left doctors baffled.

His mother Sharni phoned Troy to tell him that Kurtis was found not breathing and an ambulance had been called.

Kurtis had no existing health conditions and had been 'tearing it up' at football training the previous night.

The case is not isolated with three other sudden and unexplained deaths in children over the age of one in Queensland between 2019 and 2020 - despite thorough investigations to discover a cause in each circumstance.

Boy mysteriously dies

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join