It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Crazy would it be if Eventually they just give everyone Ivermectin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have a feeling eventually in some weird convoluted way that is what is going to happen. (if the plan isn't to kill most of us off)

First it is vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, then "breakthough" cases. Now to booster shot or not.
We'll probably have a few booster first. Then at some point people are going to say, too many boosters and it's not working...

Then what? I have a guess, therapeutics, which pretty much right now is Ivermectin, vitamins and some other stuff.
It seems like a lot of countries are already doing that, India, Brazil. These aren't small places either and it seems
to be working. I wonder if they will add some other crap in there so "they" don't have to call it Ivermectin.
They will come up with some cocamamie name and tout it as a miracle drug.

We'll see.

edit on 17-9-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Dont forget about hydro. Trump said it worked day 1

A very large % of the population of Africa takes hydro, When was the last time you heard about massive covid deaths there?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I have a feeling eventually in some weird convoluted way that is what is going to happen. (if the plan isn't to kill most of us off)

First it is vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, then "breakthough" cases. Now to booster shot or not.
We'll probably have a few booster first. Then at some point people are going to say, too many boosters and it's not working...

Then what? I have a guess, therapeutics, which pretty much right now is Ivermectin, vitamins and some other stuff.
It seems like a lot of countries are already doing that, India, Brazil. These aren't small places either and it seems
to be working. I wonder if they will add some other crap in there so "they" don't have to call it Ivermectin.

We'll see.

Pfizer already has a "miracle pill" being developed, your a few days late to the party.

www.pfizer.com...
www.reuters.com...
edit on 17-9-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Pfizer already has a "miracle pill" being developed, your a few days late to the party.

Didn't read about it, but am not surprised!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

Didn't read about it, but am not surprised!

Added links above

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

We'll see.

Well, check out this video. I don't think you need Instagram to view it. This is a care package being given to covid patients and their families in El Salvador, by the government.

WATCH HERE

I am in the process of trying to download in case some cannot watch it for whatever reason.

EDITED TO ADD:

I UPLOADED TO BITCHUTE

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

We'll see.

www.pfizer.com...
www.reuters.com...

Who the hell would trust Pfizer? NOT ME. Not anyone who is intelligent.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The vaccines and monoclonal antibodies are proving to be far more effective.

It would be crazy to use a less effective treatment that has known issues that amplify some of the deadly and chronic symptoms of COVID-19.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It would be crazy to use a less effective treatment that has known issues that amplify some of the deadly and chronic symptoms of COVID-19.

Your living in opposite world, try coming back through the wormhole.

link   
Or any mass killings.... absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

a reply to: sciencelol

link   
a reply to: sciencelol

A very large % of the population of Africa takes hydro,

Apparently so does our gov...a little too much
You took too much, too much too much!
Jesus

Dr.Wuhan experiments would be a great guy to lead the fight he says is happening!!
Wait WUT?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It won't be ivermectin. It'll be the new pfizer protease inhibitor that is probably just different enough from ivermectin to be called a different drug so they can charge more.
edit on 17 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

It won't be ivermectin. It'll be the new pfizer protease inhibitor that is probably just different enough from ivermectin to be called a different drug so they can charge more.

With a bunch of chrome, chemicals, and graphene oxide in it

The jabs are just another Jim Jones poison koolade. Its just a slower working one

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The vaccines are NOT proven to be more effective. Especially since they are still in trial phase until 2023.

The monoclonal antibody treatments have been ceased by the government, and will be highly regulated....so not everyone will get them now.

Soooooooo. How about medical autonomy and let every citizen decide what is best for themselves and allow them to get the treatment THEY WANT.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I cab tell you are a Trump supporter. But you are right. The plan is to let you all die off. working Fabulously.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I guarantee you it won't be called Ivermectin though.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Ding ding ding!

They're going to make something that does exactly what ivermectin does, but different enough to patent so they can sell it for $900 a treatment.
The government will pick up 700 of it, then raise your taxes $1500 for the benefit.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Ding ding ding!

They're going to make something that does exactly what ivermectin does, but different enough to patent so they can sell it for $900 a treatment.
The government will pick up 700 of it, then raise your taxes $1500 for the benefit.

Pfizermectin.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Same thing will happen… half of the country will refuse to take it.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
Same thing will happen… half of the country will refuse to take it.

I don't think so, I think we are much more of a 💊 society

<<   2 >>

join