It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...it appears Ivermectin works VERY well....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The only side effect I had from ivermectin was that I kept stamping my foot to tell people how old I was.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Isn't the biggest problem with people using this themselves the amount that needs to be administered? Like the horse use stuff is definitely going to be stronger I would assume.

But, that ignores the bigger problem of why are we not using this more? $$$$$$$$$ is the only answer right?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

"Enjoying your horsepaste?"...... "yeah.... why, you enjoying your baby fetus/ monkey kidney?"

Yes thanks, I spread it on toast with the fetus/monkey kidney slices....Perfect for brunch or a before bed snack.

I didn't even know there are medical benefits.
edit on 16-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
The only side effect I had from ivermectin was that I kept stamping my foot to tell people how old I was.

Did it solve your worm issues Mister ED?

Are you getting enough hay in your stall?

We are talking about the Ivermectim prescribed by doctors and purchased in pharmacies.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Village Idiot

"Enjoying your horsepaste?"...... "yeah.... why, you enjoying your baby fetus/ monkey kidney?"

Yes thanks, I spread it on toast with the fetus/monkey kidney slices....Perfect for brunch or a before bed snack.

Did it solve your worm issues Mister Ed?

We are talking about Ivermectim prescribed by doctors and purchased at pharmacies.

For over 50 years.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: stanDarsh070

Yeah...I looked up the guidelines and ivermectin is still on them.

The lollipop gang is all in on BS and they tend to disappear when they can't refute stuff.

Oddly it's almost as if they have to report back to someone and get new talking points. It is always the exact same with all.

Anywho, the link in my OP is kind of hard to refute when it comes from a US government site and is linked to the NIH.

Sometimes they just derp over to another thread and post the same lie. You know, hoping that nobody will call them out for being douche waffles.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
a reply to: network dude

We still talking about COVID here?

No derp, we are talking about Ivermectin. Covid is pretty new. The drug that can be used on humans and horses has been around about 50 years. If you fail to comprehend that, just holler, and I'll bring in the crayons to explain.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
I think we should just stop taking all medicines, even if they save lives!

Pharmaceutical drugs do not save lives with the one single exception of their use for extremely short term acute conditions.

But for chronic/long term issues? No, they just kill you slowly (or not so slowly).

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Keep in mind this meta analysis includes the discredited and redacted study by Elgazzar from Egypt.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
originally posted by: tamusan
"Low=certainty means the evidence is weak and moderate-certainty means the evidence is middle of the road.

If you are going to take ivermectin, get it from a doctor and not the feed store."

Why? My Aunt has a 700 acre ranch stocked with this stuff, from the feed store, for their horses and cattle. 1mL per 100 lbs of body weight once a month, take with water or juice. Easy peasy.

Exactly. Anyone who can't do the math (including all those poor 'new math' victims) probably shouldn't take anything that isn't prescribed, with precise exact dosages explained in big red letters, and circles and arrows for those who can't read.
edit on 16-9-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

Keep in mind this meta analysis includes the discredited and redacted study by Elgazzar from Egypt.

Keep in mind there were 23 other studies included.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Not all of us. You can go to a feed store and grab penicillin for animals and use it yourself if needs be as long as you know the correct dosage. Animal meds and human meds are no different in most cases.

I bought l-tryptophan for my poor depressed dog waaaay back when the FDA banned it for humans. My poor depressed dog never took any though, so I did. Helps a lot with sleep issues (I needed it before I figured out all the BS around nutrition and got truly healthy)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Keep in mind there were 23 other studies included.

Yes I saw that, but you couldn't say the link in OP is state of the art.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit
I've posted elsewhere about invermectin asnd the evidence isn't there right now to support it as an effective therapeutic.

Pure unadulterated BS.

The evidence has been there, in plain sight, for well over a year, since the FLCCC developed their protocol and has proven it beyond any shadow of a doubt.

But... you go ahead and continue to spout and regurgitate nonsense that is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of our most vulnerable people.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

so why the long face?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Or as in Israel now, a FOURTH booster!!!

ETA: after reading more through this thread, I find it disturbing that some people's responses aren't "this is wonderful news--one more way of saving lives" but no, still want to supress and poo poo anything that isn't the jab. I just don't get it.
edit on 16-9-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Anyone know anything about this site?

sevencells.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

ETA: after reading more through this thread, I find it disturbing that some people's responses aren't "this is wonderful news--one more way of saving lives" but no, still want to supress and poo poo anything that isn't the jab. I just don't get it.

It seems logical that a forum full of conspiracy theorists would be skeptical of any drug being peddled as a miracle cure.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

It seems logical that a forum full of conspiracy theorists would be skeptical of any drug being peddled as a miracle cure.

But happily lined up for a shot.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join