It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Replied

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
On This Day - Dec 2nd DELTAs:

4 yr DELTAs: None

3 yr DELTAs: #2523 to #2536 = 14

#2523= Kavanaugh/Graham "Enemy combatants": Treason, EO 1/1/19

#2524= [2] completed [1] coming? Learn our comms. HUBER FISA(S) [2-way street]

#2525= Did [RR] feel safe post AF1 30-min meeting w/ POTUS? Did [RR] communicate meeting back to handlers? When your 'enemy' feels in control…. PANIC re: WHITAKER? PANIC re: HUBER? Why has the FISA court kept QUIET re: DISCOVERY OF FRAUD PERPETRATED ON COURT? When an OPERATION is ACTIVE….

#2526= A WORLD UNITED IS A BEAUTIFUL THING. People are inherently good. We stand TOGETHER.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a6527c No.4117452 📁
Dec 2 2018 16:26:57 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 6b728e No.4117309 📁
Dec 2 2018 16:19:11 (EST)
>>4117250
WHAT HAPPENED TO 11/11/18 UNIFIED AMERICA DAY YOU DISGUSTING LIAR FRAUD???
ANSWER FREDDY YOU F*CKING FAGGOT

>>4117309
Think WAVES.
WW?
Define 'unified'
[17]
SAT knockout forced new CLAS tech [online] by who?
[Controlled] moment activated? [17]

Do you believe in coincidences?
Do you believe your efforts here persuade people to stop the pursuit of TRUTH, [CA_J]?
There is a place for everyone.
Q

Freddy = Fredo = Chris Cuomo?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e7c8d9 No.4117825 📁
Dec 2 2018 16:47:00 (EST)
Power belongs to the people.
You are what matters.
All you needed was a spark to UNITE TOGETHER.
They are scared.
Think Fake News attacks [2nd only to POTUS himself].
TOGETHER WE WIN.
Trust yourself.
Think for yourself.
You are not alone.
Open your heart and your mind.
Where We Go One > We Go ALL!!!

Q

#2529= This movement is larger than anyone can possibly imagine.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dd90e3 No.4118750 📁
Dec 2 2018 17:28:47 (EST)
What you are witnessing in France has nothing to do w/ gas [forced narrative].
Vive la France!

Q

#2531= You are learning, Anon. [J C] & Vive la France. Riots in France today. Comey testimony? Do you believe in coincidences?

#2532= Hannukah: Light through Darkness.

#2533= Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing. History books.

#2534= Ask yourself a very simple question, why is there a total & complete MSM blackout re: France, Belgium, Germany, EU riots etc? When you are awake you can SEE CLEARLY. FAKE NEWS = ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

#2535= United We Stand, Patriot. Together We Win. WWG1WGA!!!

#2536= Be proud! The World is about to change.

2 yr DELTAs: #3637 to #3646 = 10

#3637= /start/

#3638= 18 U.S. Code § 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government. ...

#3639= /trip_config/

#3640= /trip_IDEN_delta[-1]/

#3641= /trip_confirmed/ /relay_1-99/

#3642= 1:29 WATCH picture IDENconf.PNG: /trip_confirmed2/ /relay_1-99/

#3643= JUSTICE MARKER (Pic of #309)

#3644= Why are the largest media co's in the world constantly attacking this so-called 'conspiracy'? ... People awake = greatest fear. Information Warfare.

#3645= Be ready, Anons. Public awakening coming.

#3646= Anons, why would we provide the date of the FISA release? Logical thinking. Ammunition is finite.

1 yr DELTAs: None

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

PM for Justoneman.

Cheers

Solid and tough questions that are right in my wheelhouse. Still had to put on my thinking cap.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yep, a very astute observation. I sure see it too. That is probably why I said observed and not trusted to be a white hat it would seem now. Intuition tells us to be very cautious on saying any thing is absolutely true but 1=1 and 1+1=2 or similar.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Re TRUST NOONE:

I think we are currently going through a training from White Hats, to learn:

a) Just because X is TRUSTable on date Y, does not mean you can TRUST them for life!

b) If someone becomes controlled at date Z then their trust level changes,

c) The lesson is that TRUST should NEVER be taken for granted - it should be constantly monitored.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Here is where things get really muddy for people that still believe in a plan as it nears the end I for one do believe there is a plan but as the comms said misinformation is necessary. I firmly believe that many of the comms we see are not meant for us but either operators or even possibly blackouts, and we are never meant to know what they are. Soem comms are to signal things that have already taken place and show the people that follow things are happening and it was part of the plan.

I also firmly believe that as it has been said, there are people playing both sides some for good and some for bad and the information and stories coming out are meant to help root those deep operative out as well as to throw the scent off of the deep cover whitehats.

I think it is very reasonable that we see deep whitehat operatives get arrested and us observers on the outside will never see them be released or know that they were working for the good guys all along. The same can be said for the blackhats. I think we will see some of them be arrested and never know what information they gave etc to save their own skin. Many of us are confused but think about the blackhats. Do they know who they can trust, how much division is being sowed by infighting and bad information? I'm just an observer and have no skin in the game so my stress level is never high for this stuff. I'm already a slave to a system that is getting worse I have nothing to lose only to gain because this is all I have ever known. These bad actors and high ranking members have MUCH to lose and if they lose it is game over for them and the entire system.

I take in as much information that I can and try and decipher it but very rarely do I 100% believe anything. There are some people I just don't follow anymore because I stopped believing in them or just got a bad feeling. I think the biggest frustration for most people is how slow the justice system is working but it has to be done this way in order for it to stick and have buy in from the non-believers. Any other way would just add division. We will most likely never know what kind of threats we were under but my guess is some serious things have happened that have put a large percentage of the globe in danger and that is also why things have taken this long.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
Reading that reply I must agree with pretty much every word of your opinion. The missing suitcase nukes were mentioned early in this series of threads as being in play when the white hats set out to reel in the Black hats. I could see a Die Hard or James Bond scenario where the world is in some serious danger and some unknown to us white hat did something we will only read in a Fiction novel because it is too sensitive to allow to be shared with the world as a "fact" .

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
No Surprise here

Her Final Solution before the door hits her in the arse - surely you don't believe in Coincidences anymore

Merkel to Enforce ‘Lockdown for Unvaccinated’ With Covid Surging

In one of her final acts as chancellor, Angela Merkel will hold talks with Germany’s 16 regional premiers later on Thursday at which they’re expected to agree on new curbs including allowing only people who are vaccinated or recovered into restaurants, theaters and non-essential stores.

According to a draft agreement prepared by Merkel’s office, there will also be tighter contact restrictions for non-vaccinated people, nightclubs will be closed in places with high infection rates and there will be strict limits on the number of spectators at large public events.

“The important thing is that this is virtually a lockdown for the unvaccinated,” outgoing Health Minister Jens Spahn said Thursday in an interview with ZDF television. “The more than 12 million adults who aren’t inoculated is what is creating a challenge for the health system.”.......

edit on 1222021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

On This Day - Tomorrow, Dec 3rd DELTAs:

4 yr DELTAs: None

3 yr DELTAs: #2537 to #2547 = 11

#2537 Odds of a State Funeral on D5? How many coincidences before mathematically impossible? 68–95–99.7 rule

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: b8622e No.4130256 📁
Dec 3 2018 12:52:14 (EST)
www.theepochtimes.com...📁
DOJ [policy] does not discuss ongoing investigations.
Majority of leaks [by them] serve to their benefit.
Some do not.
Some are designed to provide the public w/ a 'glimpse' into the shadows.
Glimpse > Leverage.
Leverage > Panic.
Panic > RATS.
Dark to Light.

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: b8622e No.4130455 📁
Dec 3 2018 13:02:17 (EST)
The public is about to learn that the DOJ, FBI, + other US/Foreign assets have been actively working behind the scenes in one of the largest criminal investigations in modern day history.
DECLAS > Purpose > illuminate the 'TRUTH' > People
Transparency is the only way forward [CONTROLLED MEDIA - 'Enemy of the People'].

Q

#2540 Postponed. Well-played DS. Please allow us to counter.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e177ef No.4131288 📁
Dec 3 2018 13:50:01 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

#2542 Watch Sean Hannity 9pm

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 47afd3 No.4134233 📁
Dec 3 2018 17:05:58 (EST)
The Art of Trolling the Fake News Media
Step 1:
twitter.com...📁
Step 2:
people.com...📁
Who is Scott Free?
Step 3:

en.wikipedia.org...📁
>>White Squall
>>WWG1WGA (from the movie)
Thank you for playing.

Q

#2544 White Squall 1996 Movie Trailer (Jeff Bridges, Scott Wolf) link

#2545 If you decide to change careers… Your name has been entered to be fast-tracked.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a0ae86 No.4134923 📁
Dec 3 2018 17:41:45 (EST)

Anonymous ID: fde811 No.4134817 📁
Dec 3 2018 17:37:53 (EST)
>>4134775

Okay. Is the plot moving forward? I think we all understand the characters and conflict at this point. Time for the plot twist? Declas, FINALLY?

>>4134817
The President of the United States initiated and confirmed the order when he stated "The Calm Before the Storm."
When was the statement made?
When did "Q" go active?
Watch the News.
Watch the FBI.
Watch the DOJ.

Q

2 yr DELTAs: #3647 to #3649 = 3

#3647 Who audits where the money actually goes? What % is typically categorized as costs? How to 'steal' taxpayer money? The 'Con'

#3648 California burning picture - Happy Holidays!

#3649 'When do the Trials for Treason begin?' picture: Law Abiding Citizen - "Its Gonna Be Biblical" Link

1 yr DELTAs: None

edit on 2-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Q thought for today. If you read the Gospel of Barnabas it says:

"Jesus had said that he should not die till near the end of the world"

What if Jesus never died and is actually Q? Before you say that is crazy, consider how crazy the world is right now, and how it seems that we are ramping up to the end of the world?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Say it isn't so
CIA Files Say Staffers Committed Sex Crimes Involving Children. They Weren’t Prosecuted.

Over the past 14 years, the Central Intelligence Agency has secretly amassed credible evidence that at least 10 of its employees and contractors committed sexual crimes involving children.

Though most of these cases were referred to US attorneys for prosecution, only one of the individuals was ever charged with a crime. Prosecutors sent the rest of the cases back to the CIA to handle internally, meaning few faced any consequences beyond the possible loss of their jobs and security clearances. That marks a striking deviation from how sex crimes involving children have been handled at other federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Administration. CIA insiders say the agency resists prosecution of its staff for fear the cases will reveal state secrets.........

added for contrast

FLASHBACK
July 11, 2019 - Jeffrey Epstein: Sex Blackmailer for the Mossad and CIA

edit on 1222021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I thought this might be of interest to people here.

The new Gateway commuter-rail tunnel between New York and New Jersey has received final regulatory approval, meaning the long-awaited project can begin construction once it receives federal funding.

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers permit allows the digging of a new tunnel under the Hudson River, the Gateway Development Commission said in a statement Wednesday. The project includes repairing the current link -- 110 years old and eroded by seawater -- which is a major part of Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor line, carrying more than 2,200 daily trains between Washington and Boston.

Now for this.
Q-1015

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 73f652 No.896069 📁
Apr 4 2018 17:09:08 (EST)
Example.
Gateway Bridge Project.
$1.8mm Cory Booker - Singapore.
$3.5mm Chuck Schumer - Israel.
$400k Chris Christie - Mary Pat US.
……..
Omnibus Bill.
The gift that keeps on giving.
Q

More of that "Future Proves Past" stuff.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Keeping in mind Trump's executive order providing forfeiture of assets for those involved in human trafficking.

It seems like there are multiple examples where this could come into play....soon.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Replies to sent to

@Angelchemuel

and

@JustOneMan

Thanks to both of you.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You can go ahead and hitch your wagon to Lin. I'll pass. A few others I don't trust who've seemed to garner a lot of support here-- IL Donald Trumpo, Mr. Pool and Ron Desantis.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Here is where things get really muddy for people that still believe in a plan as it nears the end I for one do believe there is a plan but as the comms said misinformation is necessary. I firmly believe that many of the comms we see are not meant for us but either operators or even possibly blackouts, and we are never meant to know what they are. Soem comms are to signal things that have already taken place and show the people that follow things are happening and it was part of the plan.

I also firmly believe that as it has been said, there are people playing both sides some for good and some for bad and the information and stories coming out are meant to help root those deep operative out as well as to throw the scent off of the deep cover whitehats.

I think it is very reasonable that we see deep whitehat operatives get arrested and us observers on the outside will never see them be released or know that they were working for the good guys all along. The same can be said for the blackhats. I think we will see some of them be arrested and never know what information they gave etc to save their own skin. Many of us are confused but think about the blackhats. Do they know who they can trust, how much division is being sowed by infighting and bad information? I'm just an observer and have no skin in the game so my stress level is never high for this stuff. I'm already a slave to a system that is getting worse I have nothing to lose only to gain because this is all I have ever known. These bad actors and high ranking members have MUCH to lose and if they lose it is game over for them and the entire system.

I take in as much information that I can and try and decipher it but very rarely do I 100% believe anything. There are some people I just don't follow anymore because I stopped believing in them or just got a bad feeling. I think the biggest frustration for most people is how slow the justice system is working but it has to be done this way in order for it to stick and have buy in from the non-believers. Any other way would just add division. We will most likely never know what kind of threats we were under but my guess is some serious things have happened that have put a large percentage of the globe in danger and that is also why things have taken this long.

CB, one of the issues here is "trust" relative to what? "I don't trust lin" = what exactly? Message over messenger, or lin is somehow elevated to a status of some sort?

What folks fail, constantly to realize, is that for many (not all) they are displaying their wakeup to the world in real time. So Lin for example CLEARLY had a wake up call. Folks assume (ass u me) that his wakeup is perfect. Wake ups are ugly, they take YEARS, often decades depending, and most do it in private: and ALL are attacked mercilessly. The few that do it in public are subject to endless second guessing and judgment + deeper attacks; the very judgment they don't want from others on their journey.

You are correct, and it was said here at the outset, in the end,,,, White Will be Black, Black Will be White, lots of Gray. But in the end so effing what, as this isn't about anyone's media performance, but about US, Individuals and how we progress what we do with the energies as they are displayed. I'm hardly going to cry on a curb if any WH turns to BH, as the point in the very end is to drop the distinctions entirely.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

In a place like this . With a topic like this you would do well to listen to Q by not trusting him.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.103 
Dec 7 2019 13:05:46 (EST)

Knowledge is power.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
Do due diligence.
You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.
Sheep no more.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

www.qanon.pub...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
lol, kinda late in the game to be publishing a QAN0N book....next Spring?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Sounds out of context.

The sound clip could be taken to mean that the disinformation campaign against Q is the c|a lefy plot .

Has madcow been Scooby-Dood again?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

This is funny.

Symone Sanders to leave the VP’s office

Symone Sanders, the senior adviser and chief spokesperson for Vice President Kamala Harris, is expected to leave the White House at the end of the year, according to five administration officials familiar with the matter.

Everyone hates her, which is why her and Paternity Leave Pete will be a great 2024 team.

BTW, EMN, you should have included KamKam on your list of East Indian folks in power, even if she denies her heritage.

edit on 2-12-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join