It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hilarious, one of the NOT MAGA MAGA boys testifies about Jussie...

Osundairo testifies Smollett wanted the incident to be caught on camera to be “used for media.” But, the camera did not point toward incident

Thread

Remarkable that the Useful Idiots have led us, as a planet, to catastrophic event after event. When the Useful Idiot is exposed, most shrug because they just cannot believe folks are that stupid, but the damage is already done.

Richard Reid Useful Idiot was smart enough to buy one of the most controlled substances in the entire universe, but had no clue how to use it. Now you take off your shoes to get on a plane and an entire generation has no idea why.

The entire case of The View are Useful Idiots and folks... we'll leave that alone.

Hank Tip Over Johnson, Fang Fang Swalwell are in government, with jobs, and staff.

The list is extensive. The damage immeasurable.

Sometimes twitter does it right...

Valid point.

edit on 1-12-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

COVID HOLY GRAIL DISCOVERED… Antibody 35B5 neutralizes all Variants

Chinese scientists claim to have isolated an antibody which can effectively neutralize all strains of Covid, referencing both lab experiments and those performed on a living organism.

Chinese scientists suggested they may have the panacea to the Covid scamdemic.

The part of the antigen targeted by antibody 35B5 is also present in the Omicron variant.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Cont'd

If you take
Delta
+
Omicron

You get the Acronym MEDIA CONTROL.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
A while ago didn't someone post something o rother about how China was going to use the vaccine to weaken mass amounts of people while having the "cure" this whole time, and was using it on their people?

If China is admitting that they have a cure for this fake as hell pandemic (I'm not saying people aren't getting sick, but rather that this whole mess could have been prevented if these people had been locked up or put down years ago), then wouldn't it point to them being even more complicate in anyone that died because of this event?

Also, a side note here:
A while ago, like a long time ago it seems, I asked if anyone had seen or heard about why some vaccines were clear, white, and brown. I was told at the time that all the vaccines are clear until they get exposed to the air. Which I knew didn't make any sense, since if they were exposed to air then how could they still be used. What was odd though, was how they would continually ignore the issue of any vaccines being brown.

I was told by an inside source at the time that the clear was for VIPs, the White ones were for middle class people, and the Brown ones were for the poor and free clinic people. I guess if one is just saline then that would be clear, one has the mRNA then that might be the white ones, and the brown would have been the cancer-causing vaccine. Looks like we kind of knew about this mess for a while.

And they call us "Conspiracy Theorists", more like "Reality Fact-Checkers".

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The @jack connects continue to produce. The Twat has cash flow problems, oddly, after banning Trump. Seems the LGBTQS1323FIVECAVESINGER "community" isn't as profitable as a man with a few mean tweets.

I love it when I can recycle meems.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker
I thought of her too but when she did the Tucker Carlson interview a few months back she called out some big names like Gavin Newsome and The Obama's. Seemingly, she wouldn't care about being a Jane Doe but I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

@Elon

Reminds me of the Pelosi/Getty/Newsom crime family.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
19th Democrat Abandons Pelosi-Led Party Ahead of Coming 2022 Midterms Bloodbath

The Democratic Rep. would be the nineteenth to abandon their seats ahead of an expected shellacking in the 2022 elections.

“Eighteen House Democrats are taking a hike come January 2023, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s spot up top may be available for another Democrat if the party holds onto their razor-thin majority,” Fox News reported.

“Pelosi, D-Calif., has yet to officially announce her decision for 2022 and beyond. Last year, she implicitly reaffirmed a 2018 promise that her current term would be the last one she would serve as speaker of the House,” the report continued.

beckernews.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
MOAB INCOMING !!!

Beautiful to Watch. Amazing what people who come together in love and humility can create Together.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Replied.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
www.bop.gov...
www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/gua/

Let's say it together, GUAYNABO

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
PoF, "The Omicron Variant" poster appears to be for a film festival in Trieste, where my mother grew up - so I decided to do a dig on it...

Whilst he poster looks genuine - it appears to be from the film PHASE IV!

1) IMDb shows Phase IV in 1974. Phase IV was about an ant invasion but the symbolism seems to combine (ants) injecting humans combined with sound frequencies!

2) Phase IV was the ONLY film directed by Saul Bass. The cinematographer was Dick Bush.

3) The closest match to a Phase IV poster I can find is this from July 24th 2014:

Bigger

Your poster picture looks genuine, though there are 4 white artefacts - particularly on the palm of the hand.

edit on 2-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Manifesto

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Cue Scholars any thoughts on this recent event?
RR * 2

man in a motorized wheelchair was Richard Richards
----------------------- cops name is Ryan Remington

dire ct link to article
Direct link to ats thread
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

JB Fresh memes

edit on 12/2/2021 by CrazyFox because: asking the cuexperts

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
For the record we/you or should I TRUST NO ONE. Therefore, trust is not the word we can say is there. Now that we see the liars exposed.

Lin Wood does work for us good guys, IMO. That isn't trust that is observations. We could observe something that changes that opinion but for now we can hitch our wagon to him over Sidney Power it appears to me. Only because he is going after the right way to proceed and is in a position to provide insight into how we get around a cabal making claims that are lies. If he weren't doing that I wouldn't be able to accept his thinking. He has been a truth monger so far, but that doesn't mean it won't be bait and switch as the fakes in the R party, the RINO's, and the fake Dems are willing to do us.

originally posted by: gmx0010110
Here's some interesting information that just dropped
www.bitchute.com...

For the record, I don't trust Lin Wood or Jordan Sather or anyone involved in this. I'm just watching and hoping to see some dominoes fall. I don't trust anyone who's profiting financially or who's looking to make financial gain at this time and that includes Trump. If that makes me a leftist, I'm totally cool with that.

"Exclusive-Trump's social media venture seeks $1 billion raise -"
www.msn.com...

edit on 2-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman
Anyone familiar with the term heel turn?
If this ends up with a cage match between JB and DT we will know Vincent Kennedy McMahon directed

Someone is not afraid of the Boogeyman

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

PM for Justoneman.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Only a couple of reference points from me, re the RRx2:

1) #1433 has [RRx2] in it, as well as "[RR] recuse/fired"!

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 622a94 No.1497716 📁
May 21 2018 18:04:49 (EST)
Military OP.
[Green]

General K [JFK]
Full Disclosure.
General Statement:
Once the 'extremely guarded & highly classified' information is finally revealed to House investigators, DNI, public etc., RR must recuse or forcefully terminated.
[RR] problems.
What was RR's Senate Conf Vote?
WRAY reports to RR [important fact].
Who do you TRUST?
[RR] recuse/fired who has direct oversight of Mueller?
Sessions un-recuse or #3 [until refill]?
Who is Rachel Brand?
Why was Rachel Brand dismissed?
Think timing.
"The succession question is actually a bit complicated. By default, under an obscure statute known as the the Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, Brand’s temporary successor as the “acting” associate attorney general is her principal deputy, Jesse Panuccio. That same statute would also allow the president to choose someone else to serve as the “acting” AAG on a temporary basis for up to 210 days; the pool of individuals from which the president could draw in this case includes individuals already holding Senate-confirmed positions elsewhere in the executive branch (like EPA administrator Scott Pruitt) or senior civil service lawyers in the Justice Department, specifically."
"Acting"
www.justice.gov...📁
When does the clock run out?
Why is Schneiderman's removal 'extremely' relevant?
TRUST (name).
These people are stupid.
D5.
Q

2) It was discussed, way back in the thread, that MK Ultras often have the same initial twice between christian/surnames - could both poiceman and victim be MK Ultra controlled?

ETA
3) Victim's age of 61 is a MIRROR of 16... #16 Friday/Saturday deliver on the MAGA promise.

edit on 2-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Re TRUST NOONE:

I think we are currently going through a training from White Hats, to learn:

a) Just because X is TRUSTable on date Y, does not mean you can TRUST them for life!

b) If someone becomes controlled at date Z then their trust level changes,

c) The lesson is that TRUST should NEVER be taken for granted - it should be constantly monitored.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Post for Cav

Rainbows
Jane

One more post for you Jane. Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join