It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Simple Questions...???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was talking about common sense.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Good luck with that on here...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So was I.

We lost common sense sometime around March of 2020.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So was I.

We lost common sense sometime around March of 2020.

It's been lost a long time before, but I see what you're trying to do with my light-hearted comment.

Good evening, DB.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Respiratory virus like this should, especially if it goes endemic. It’s what happened to the other coronaviruses. Evidence seems to support that’s what is happening.

Virulent nasty ones burn out, the others prefer to spread, sometimes they do like to get another gut punch or two in before they do.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

And in the meantime?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And in the meantime?

Apparently, you and everyone else are so afraid you might die in the meantime that you happily sign us all over to a dictatorship, treat those who will not or cannot comply with what you want that you'll happily see them get marched off to camps if need be, and all manner of other ugliness that should have been confined to the darker pages of history that we all should have learned about so we could avoid it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Apparently, you and everyone else are so afraid you might die

I didn't get vaccinated for COVID because I'm afraid of dying.
I didn't get vaccinated for flu because I'm afraid of dying.
I didn't get my last tetanus booster because I'm afraid of dying.

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

And in the meantime?

We protect the vulnerable, we vaccinate those that are at risk.

The rest of us should go back to our lives.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Do you not think that the more people are vaccinated, the lower the risk in general?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Do you not think that the more people are vaccinated, the lower the risk in general?

Yes.

The same as any flu season really.

But we have never mandated the flu vax.

We used to use common sense. If you were ill in the before-times, you stayed at home because you didn't want to infect anyone else.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

That was very enlightening, the more they push this nonvaccine the deeper in the doo doo they will get. I will make a prediction with regards to Auckland NZ. They seem to be at the point of mass jabbing where they are looking for mystery spreaders. These are the ones that are jabbed and don't feel sick. Just like all the other five eyes they are fulfilling the definition of insanity by doing the same thing and expecting a different result.The more they jab the more the handful of cases that could easily be contained cases rise. So they Jab more and then comes the booster shots. Auckland is heading for the Sydney problem which started the same way, Simply because they will always be way behind the curve.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Health care companies have done so.

But when was the last time ICU beds were just not available? As I said, comparing COVID to the flu doesn't make sense.
www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...

If you were ill in the before-times, you stayed at home because you didn't want to infect anyone else.
As a matter of fact, I'm isolating right now pending test results. Someone in my office tested positive. I have no symptoms, but that doesn't mean a lot.

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

We should ban smoking, alcohol, high cholesterol foods, all statistically more dangerous and a burden to public health over covid.

They aren't highly infectious communicable diseases, to begin.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I honestly haven’t the slightest clue. I really don’t. Part of me says to just let it loose and let it burn out. But we’ve also imaged multiple COVID patients in virtual autopsies, including artificial ventilation for images. It’s awful. So I do recommend the vaccine to many, most of my family have gotten it. But I don’t harass those that don’t want it and we’ve lost family to COVID (no one has had a bad reaction to the vaccine)

We’ve had it in our home and it didn’t phase the kids or us once my wife and I were vaccinated. Yet, I also have AFib now and some scar tissue in my right ventricle from a lung infection that wasn’t the flu. Happened in early 2020, was it COVID who knows, but it wasn’t bacterial or influenza which they tested for.

This has happened multiple times and we survived. It will happen again and I’m sure we will be fine. There are suspected outbreaks that we don’t even realize happened and ask questions about after the fact. We’ve also been much more vigilant since SARS, even focusing on the 2 newer strains of seasonal coronavirus we identified that have weakened.

The moment we start forcing vaccinations on people is crossing a line I’m not sure we will back down from.
edit on 11-9-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The moment we start forcing vaccinations on people is crossing a line I’m not sure we will back down from.

That "line" was crossed in 1905. See Jacobson vs Massachusetts.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

But when was the last time ICU beds were just not available? As I said, comparing COVID to the flu doesn't make sense.

I have an issue with this.

People get sick, people get hurt.

Normal hospital census is at around 85% normally.

If you broke a hip and just so happened to have covid, you're in a covid ward.

If you have appendicitus and test positive for covid, you're in a covid ward.

People are actually in covid wards, covid "hot spot" centers in hospitals with actual no symptoms of covid.

I've seen it.

I've witnessed it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It sure isn't looking that way. I am sure you have some data to explain why. I am also sure you have some data to dispute that the goal post is continually moving.

Science these days has become a joke. Science and scientist are never wrong. They just had bad data. But.... this new data is right. Until we find out that it's wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I've heard that said. What I've found it that it is probably closer to 65%.

You don't understand why that is?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have an issue with this.

People get sick, people get hurt.

If you broke a hip and just so happened to have covid, you're in a covid ward.

People are actually in covid wards, covid "hot spot" centers in hospitals with actual no symptoms of covid.

I've seen it.

I've witnessed it.

Well, that does not happen in the UK.

You sure?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join