It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Simple Questions...???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

We should ban smoking, alcohol, high cholesterol foods, all statistically more dangerous and a burden to public health over covid. The pandemic is driven by profit and is a blatant wealth / power transfer and you know it.
edit on 11/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Simple question to your simple questions if I may.

Why do we call it a vaccine when it provides no immunity?

What does "vaccinated" mean? 1 shot? 2? 2 and a booster? 2 and a booster and pills?

Bonus question, if you are vaccinated you can still contract and spread covid cooties but they passports allow the vaccinated to partake in soiciety.....thus spreading new variants. How dkes this logic work?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I don't suppose it was this. Must have been something else.

The FDA-approved COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) and the FDA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) have the same formulation and can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series.[1]

source

Yes, one has a brand name and one doesn't.
edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

We should ban smoking, alcohol, high cholesterol foods, all statistically more dangerous and a burden to public health over covid. The pandemic is driven by profit and is a blatant wealth / power transfer and you know it.

How does shutting down economies benefit the profit motive?

Surely, it messes with profits?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
viruses mutate. So you can still get infected by a variant.

link   

1. It's to protect me, those I love, and the people I'm around and to help us attempt to reach some semblance of heard immunity. The vaccines are not 100% effective, and if you get covid, no matter where or from whom, it's a total crapshoot as to whether you live, live and suffer, or die.

2. I'm not worried about the unvaccinated other than it may or will take us longer to reach some level of normalcy (see above) and what's going to happen if they continue being squeezed.

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

As i said its a wealth transfer. The largest companies in the world have all done rather well from the pandemic. The middle and lower classes are being raped, small business owners are bearing the burden, not the billionaires of this world.

www.forbes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.theguardian.com...

I even used the guardian as a source although i think i need to go shower now.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

LOL are you just dumb?

The rich got richer during the lockdowns way richer.

They were making 13 billion a day. Yeah it messed with the profits for sure lol

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Please support the claim that the vaccines provide no immunity.

Are the unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, and vaccinated represented proportionately among cases?

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

1) I have no idea actually, my GP urged me to get it and I trust him.

2) I'm worried about the unvaccinated because they seem to not realize how this is going to end. You have my full support refusing this but don't count on me for climbing on the barricades along side you fighting the system.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

1) I have no idea actually, my GP urged me to get it and I trust him.

2) I'm worried about the unvaccinated because they seem to not realize how this is going to end. You have my full support refusing this but don't count on me for climbing on the barricades along side you fighting the system.

What about all the boosters ? you willing to keep taking endless boosters?

What about the next virus vaccine they decide to throw on you passport?

Do you honestly think it ends here even if we all get vaxed?

2 weeks to flatten the curve lol
edit on 11-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

So you're worried that your government is going to punish it's own citizens, your friends, co-workers and family simply for refusing a medical treatment.

That my friend should concern you. If you give the government free reign over our liberty you can expect none.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

As i said its a wealth transfer. The largest companies in the world have all done rather well from the pandemic. The middle and lower classes are being raped, small business owners are bearing the burden, not the billionaires of this world.

www.forbes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.theguardian.com...

I even used the guardian as a source although i think i need to go shower now.

I see your point. Amazon has benefitted hugely from the pandemic, for obvious reasons. Other billionaires have benefitted from investments.

Other large industries, not so much:-

"The impact of the coronavirus so far: the industries that struggled or recovered - Office for National Statistics" www.ons.gov.uk... 12-09

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

LOL are you just dumb?

The rich got richer during the lockdowns way richer.

They were making 13 billion a day. Yeah it messed with the profits for sure lol

I don't usually bother replying to snarky LOLs posters. So, I won't bother with you.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It's worrying when these same billionaires are the ones pushing and profiting from vaccines.

Not that i normally vilify or invoke this odious little creep however Bill Gates and his holdings in Amazon should raise some red flags, especially when you consider his reach within the healthcare system and the industry developing vaccines.

Your link doesn't work.

Check the financials of the following companies and tell me it's coincidence: www.weforum.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It's worrying when these same billionaires are the ones pushing and profiting from vaccines.

Not that i normally vilify or invoke this odious little creep however Bill Gates and his holdings in Amazon should raise some red flags, especially when you consider his reach within the healthcare system and the industry developing vaccines.

I find myself largely agreeing with you. Don't worry, normal service will be resumed shortly.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Too late, i've screenshotted this post and will be making it my new signature.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

When in our population, 80% are fully vaxxed, and only represent 15% of infections, math indicates there is some immunity.

Take it, don't take..don't care, but quit spreading disinfo.
edit on 11-9-2021 by vonclod because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
What about all the boosters ? you willing to keep taking endless boosters?

What about the next virus vaccine they decide to throw on you passport?

Do you honestly think it ends here even if we all get vaxed?

2 weeks to flatten the curve lol

My GP has taken care of me and my families health for many years, he advised me to be vaccinated because of my wife's breast cancer and reduced immunity.

Now, all I got to not go along with this advise is you guys. The same people who told me, with great conviction, that 9/11 was in inside job, the world would end in 2012 and Trump would be back in the White House by August.

Sometimes you just have to put you life in somebody else's hands and frankly my GP has a better track record of being right.

But I respect anybody else's internet research as a basis for refusing.
edit on 11-9-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You could also phrase it like this:

Divided by risk group:

Should age newborn to 25 get the “vaccines”?
A) do the “vaccines” have any benefit to this age group, if so how much?
B) do the “vaccines” cause harm to this age group, if so how much?

There is absolutely no logical rationale for newborn to age 25 to get the “vaccines”. The virus has less of a health risk than the annual flu for this age group, and there is a 6 times more likely chance of developing a serious adverse event. Not to mention the unknowns as we do not have long term data fo the “vaccines”. Natural immunity has proved more effective at protecting against COVID-19 than the “vaccines”. This is as easy a decision as it gets. Therapeutics such as ivermectin should be the primary protocol. The only exception would be those who have a severe comorbidity in this age rage.

Should age 26 to 60 get the “vaccines”?
A) do the “vaccines” have any benefit to this age group, so how much?

The benefit in this range is debatable, as your still at a 99.97 survival rate. Risk of injury from vaccines with current data seems to be low, however there is risk the medical authority are not being truthful. Long term data still not available. Risk benefit for this age group still falls into not recommended, unless there is a severe comorbidity.

Should age 61- and beyond get the “vaccines”?
A) do the “vaccines” have any benefit to this age group, so how much?

The risk of dying from COVID-19 is much higher with this age group than the risk of getting adverse reactions from the “vaccines”. We still do not have long term data, which is a risk, however you could make an argument for those in this range to get vaccinated by choice.

Should we force “vaccinate” the entire population?
A) does force “vaccination” benefit to the population, if so how much?
B) does force “vaccination” cause harm to the population, if so how much?

No. Not under any circumstance does this make sense from a risk benefit standpoint. The health risk of COVID-19 does not warrant this type of draconian tyranny. There are still many questions about the strategy of vaccination for this type of virus with the risk of ADE developing. The virus mutates too fast, and one vaccine would not be enough. There are questions whether the vaccine causes harm to everyone taking it, where some just have more noticeable damage. Why are the myocarditis and clotting occurring? We need definite answers on this before we proceed. It is not ethical to mandate and force these “vaccinations” on people, especially those who do not need it. Period. There is no counter argument given the current data.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join