It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming for the kids..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: VulcanWerks

How old are your children? Pfizer is approved for those over 16; emergency use for those 12-15.

Based upon the number of schools having to quarantine students and/or go virtual in the first few weeks of the year, why is this a bad idea?

Don't we want to keep our kids as safe as possible using the scientific knowledge we have so they can safely return to school?

Based upon scientific evidence, this vaccine neither keeps anyone from getting covid, nor spreading it. It is limited in efficacy and you already need a booster.

Disappear yourself and rid us of stupid please.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Question, once upon a time we were told there would only be occasional or very rare breakthrough cases for the vaccinated, yet Israel the most vaccinated country in the world is having problems with high infection rate.

So how exactly is this protecting them?

Especially when we are seeing young people are most likely to recover and gain natural immunity a much longer lasting and more broad level of protection, you should be doing Risk based analysis... older people vaccine is the better option younger people (with no other major health issues) non-vaccinated seems to be a wildly better safety option for them.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Coming for the kids

If you only knew how bad things really were.
...You probably wouldn't use that title.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: TrollMagnet

Because there are no long term studies on problems caused by this down the road, and you cant take it out.

It's built on years and years of scientific study on disease, vaccines, and coronavirus work. That's how science works: it builds off previous knowledge.

Which is why it works.

Please post the studies on how mRNA has worked on humans. I won't hold my breath.

Ok. Sure

SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccines: Immunological Mechanism and Beyond

Department of Microbiology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA

Conclusions
Moving from the release of the SARS-CoV-2 genome sequence to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine phase 1/2 clinical trials within a couple of months has been an unprecedented endeavor for vaccine developers. Usually, the development of vaccines using standard approaches requires multiple years before an effective vaccine is licensed for human use. With the expedited development of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines comes public concern over cutting corners, and a fear of releasing a vaccine to the public before safety and efficacy are deeply assessed. Herein, we have provided a synopsis of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines, with emphasis on the adaptive immune responses elicited by the vaccine in preclinical and clinical studies. Additionally, we have laid out the pros and cons of the mRNA vaccine platform. Published data from the current clinical candidates demonstrate a high degree of both efficacy and safety for this vaccine modality. Based on the available data, the mRNA vaccine platform offers a paradigm shift for both the development of vaccines as well as the preparedness for future pandemics.

Should've held your breath

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I don’t understand why some of the vaxed are so afraid of catching something that I MAY have that they are already protected against?

Buyers remorse, they are scared they are going to die, like they should be.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry Based upon the number of schools having to quarantine students and/or go virtual in the first few weeks of the year, why is this a bad idea?

because those quarantines were based on 'cases', and cases are utter meaningless BS. like the whole 'pandemic' that wasn't.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: SirHardHarry Based upon the number of schools having to quarantine students and/or go virtual in the first few weeks of the year, why is this a bad idea?

because those quarantines were based on 'cases', and cases are utter meaningless BS. like the whole 'pandemic' that wasn't.

It's about positives. Those who have tested positive, and are therefore infectious.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Because there are no long term studies on problems caused by this down the road, and you cant take it out.

It's built on years and years of scientific study on disease, vaccines, and coronavirus work. That's how science works: it builds off previous knowledge.

Which is why it works.

Please post the studies on how mRNA has worked on humans. I won't hold my breath.

Ok. Sure

Department of Microbiology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA

Conclusions
Moving from the release of the SARS-CoV-2 genome sequence to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine phase 1/2 clinical trials within a couple of months has been an unprecedented endeavor for vaccine developers. Usually, the development of vaccines using standard approaches requires multiple years before an effective vaccine is licensed for human use. With the expedited development of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines comes public concern over cutting corners, and a fear of releasing a vaccine to the public before safety and efficacy are deeply assessed. Herein, we have provided a synopsis of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines, with emphasis on the adaptive immune responses elicited by the vaccine in preclinical and clinical studies. Additionally, we have laid out the pros and cons of the mRNA vaccine platform. Published data from the current clinical candidates demonstrate a high degree of both efficacy and safety for this vaccine modality. Based on the available data, the mRNA vaccine platform offers a paradigm shift for both the development of vaccines as well as the preparedness for future pandemics.

Nah...no peer review, nor any other studies.

Trash....try again. This is from 2019....show me anything prior to....please. anything.

Would also love to hear your explanation as to why the FDA didn't get their VRBPAC to review anything on any covid vaccine.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I'm pushing 50 so long term effects will be minimal most likely...

A 12 yr old has there entire life ahead of them and we don't even have an inkling of what this stuff will do long term.

See that’s where I’m at, too.

They’re developing. My kids aren’t old enough for the Vax but they aren’t far off and will be developing for a long time beyond 12 - years.

We don’t know what implications this will have on a lot of things for them. I realize the point is to slow down spread but man… when I think about “slowing the spread” vs. potentially impacting a child for the rest of their life I have a real hard time saying it’s the right thing to do.

Full disclosure - my children/me/wife have had all vaccinations since birth so this isn’t about medical science or not believing vaccinations have a place.

It’s just too much of a gamble at this stage in the game for my taste.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

How old are your children? Pfizer is approved for those over 16; emergency use for those 12-15.

Based upon the number of schools having to quarantine students and/or go virtual in the first few weeks of the year, why is this a bad idea?

Don't we want to keep our kids as safe as possible using the scientific knowledge we have so they can safely return to school?

I completely follow your point here and realize you’re coming from a genuinely good place.

For me, it’s just too much of a gamble. Not enough data and too big of risk when we’re talking about something that could impact their health or development for literally the rest of their life.

That said, I’m not saying I’d never have them get the jab, but I am saying I want a heck of a lot more real world data on impacts from it before I say “heck yeah jab my kid!”

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Which is why it works.

Ok. Sure

Conclusions

Trash....try again. This is from 2019....show me anything prior to....please. anything.

Would also love to hear your explanation as to why the FDA didn't get their VRBPAC to review anything on any covid vaccine.

It's from 2021. Published 2021. And proves exactly what I said: the reason this vaccine works and was developed so quickly is because it's predicated on many years of study involving vaccines and coronavirus. And why it's deemed safe.

So stop lying and pushing misinformation. Again.

Or are you still butthurt when I called out your BS a few days ago?
edit on 9-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

It's about positives. Those who have tested positive, and are therefore infectious.

That’s correct.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

That's a neat study.
Check out what you can do with the graphene in shots...
article
The empty hospital pandemic created by a bunch of guys czught at pedo island is probably for our own good though.
Graphene found on masks, tests and vaccines.
What are the side effects of graphene injestion, you ask?
article
Wear your masks people!!
No, wear 2 or 3!!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Per Pfizer, the "Comirna" 'vaccine' is not recommended for persons under 16 years of age. "Comirna" is the ONLY 'vaccine' approved by the FDA.

Comirna, is NOT available in the United States, and NEVER has been. It will not be available until late 2021.

The current 'vaccine' being administered is NOT "Comirna" and is NOT approved by the FDA, outside of the EUA approval.

When "Comirna" becomes available, it will NOT be the booster, but rather the FIRST jab (not the 2nd jab, and not the booster).

Let this soak in for a moment!!!

The public has been lied to, and deceived!
edit on 9/9/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Which is why it works.

Ok. Sure

Conclusions

It's from 2021. Published 2021. And proves exactly what I said: the reason this vaccine works and was developed so quickly is because it's predicated on many years of study involving vaccines and coronavirus. And why it's deemed safe.

Your link is from 2021...the data is all almost solely from Google Scholar from 2019 and 2020.

You can call BS on whatever you want.

Google scholar yourself to death bud....enjoy.

Nothing anywhere in there is peer reviewed....

Like I said, let me know anything mRNA ever approved for human use before.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Are you a physician? And even if so, why are you dispensing medical advice to people you haven't seen?

Isn't the proper response to tell the OP to seek the advice of a medical professional who knows the specific health history of these children?

STFU.

edit on 9-9-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Which is why it works.

Ok. Sure

Conclusions

Your link is from 2021...the data is all almost solely from Google Scholar from 2019 and 2020.

So now "peer reviewed" matters, even though you reject the science of vaccine research, when the data is from sars covid mra research, which you asked for, but now reject, because it proves you wrong and shows you're full of #.

Imagine that, honey. Imagine that.

Like, check out the article from the University of Penn Dept of Microbiology. You know, the link I provided.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Are you a physician? And even if so, why are you dispensing medical advice to people you haven't seen?

Where did I do that?

This is not dispensing medical advice, it's asking questions and giving information:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Which is why it works.

Ok. Sure

Conclusions

So now "peer reviewed" matters, even though you reject the science of vaccine research, when the data is from sars covid mra research, which you asked for, but now reject, because it proves you wrong and shows you're full of #.

Imagine that, honey. Imagine that.

Like, check out the article from the University of Penn Dept of Microbiology. You know, the link I provided.

Nope...peer reviewed means others checked it for validity.

Imagine that! Kind of like we will get all Americans out of Afghanistan or mostly peaceful protests....

Like check out the actual evidence.

Biden claimed today that mobile morgue were being set up for all the unvaccinated covid deaths....similar to all the mobile morgue and boats sent out that had nobody in them before.

I listen to real docs and immunologists and common sense.

What's your opinion on natural immunity after having covid?

What will you say if major issues start occurring in folks with the vax? It was for the greater good?

It has done nothing to slow the spread at all...evidence is bountiful...every country claims more and more covid even though the majority has been vaxxed.

The vaxes do not work....get over it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
99.4% recover from Covid, so why in the hell are we even arguing this?

Oh some people have died? Welcome to Earth where we all eventually die. Let me know when you figure out otherwise... otherwise there is a 99% recovery rate!

<< 1    3 >>

join