It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Does Not Exist and AMA Word Swaps for Doctors

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

You’ve just proven you don’t have the knowledge. RdRp isn’t just found in or used in cells, it comes from RNA viruses, either they make it once they enter the cell or bring the protein with them if they’re double stranded or antisense. We’re not talking about EF and signals influencing pathways, this is about a pathogen.

You should do some reading on papers about the virus, real peer reviewed papers.

Arguing logical fallacies and then claiming the virus doesn’t exist is just as ignorant but people are welcome to believe what they want. Talking about a cancer STAT pathway and it’s possible association with electromagnetic waves with regard to a viral infection which use other pathways first does not have much to do with this aside from similarity to how we activate those signaling pathways.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Logical fallacy proven with your comment. It must be nice to never be able to lose that argument because a virus can never be isolated using Koch’s postulates which are outdated and basically covered in any intro to virology or bacteriology course.

Thank you for confirming.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
Logical fallacy proven with your comment.

Sorry, but it is on you to provide the proof that what they are asking for as proof is 'a logical fallacy', or 'impossible'.

Also, to prove that what they are asking for is different from the processes used to isolate any other virus on the planet.

Otherwise, all you are doing is making excuses.

The huge red flag here that you are just making excuses is the one million dollar reward that is at stake.

Again, you are missing an opportunity to gain notoriety for debunking their offer.

Also, I'd even consider a lawsuit against them, if what they are asking for is impossible/contrary to established protocols for isolating a virus (any virus).

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Look, if someone figures out how to reliably grow and produce virions outside of a cell, they’re going to be billionaires. It needs host cell machinery to reproduce that’s what makes it a virus.

To go on and say, I want you to grow this virus and then isolate only using the method I want, and you will get a reward, is ridiculous. Then to say, since you can’t do it my way, it does not exist, and just sit there. Meanwhile we are doing it a hundred other ways with established and scientifically referenced and proven techniques, accepted by the medical and research community.

How is that even remotely logical? There are hundreds, thousands, of papers that use SARS-CoV-2. There is a reason that site and those people only reference a handful of papers that support them and ignore the rest of the scientific community. So if we grow it in animal derived cells, then isolate it, confirm it’s presence, and put it in a humanized mouse, confirm disease, confirm antibodies, confirm usage of proteins encoded by the genome, then confirm with necropsy and samples or lysates.

That doesn’t count? Nope, you didn’t strictly adhere to Koch’s postulates so it doesn’t exist. I think I remember them arguing with the EU and they basically gave up since it’s basically arguing with a wall.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

What are you talking about?? Look, look at all these happy little Covids just out for a swim through this blood vessel. 1.725 million dollars please! Sheesh...that was easy.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
Look, if someone figures out how to reliably grow and produce virions outside of a cell, they’re going to be billionaires. It needs host cell machinery to reproduce that’s what makes it a virus.

And yet, you claim that you have isolated the cirus.

To go on and say, I want you to grow this virus and then isolate only using the method I want, and you will get a reward, is ridiculous.

And yet, you haven't provided one shred of evidence of what their terms are.

Then to say, since you can’t do it my way, it does not exist, and just sit there. Meanwhile we are doing it a hundred other ways with established and scientifically referenced and proven techniques, accepted by the medical and research community.

How is that even remotely logical?

It isn't...

Look, I'm not arguing that t he virus doesn't exist. I have stated many times, I don't have the knowledge or wherewithal to ascertain the veracity of such a claim myself, so I have to rely on others.

In this case, you have yet to provide one single shred of proof that the reward being offered is bogus (because their terms are illogical/impossible to meet, etc).

Again, I would think the potential of a million dollars would be worth at least a few minutes (or whatever) time to research the terms of their offer of a reward, and then to highlight exactly and precisely why it is bogus.

You apparently aren't willing to do that.

Again - I have to wonder, why is that?
edit on 8-9-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Here

fullfact.org...

In summary the standard they are asking for does not apply to a virus so can't ever be proven.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

I got an A in every one of those classes. I was even in military chem/bio research. I'm very familiar with AMEDD.

Then why are you so wrong?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Here

fullfact.org...

In summary the standard they are asking for does not apply to a virus so can't ever be proven.

Are they not Genomic sequencing the virus all over the world to monitor what variants are where? If that is false then the whole world is in on it, so we are long past a couple of "evil" companies controlling some hoax.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

That is NOT a VIRUS. A viral genome normally has 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs

Perhaps you should research the nonsense before you post it.

The first genetic sequence of the virus was completed in early January, and gave researchers an answer to the most basic questions about the disease; what pathogen is causing it? However, as the months go on, the diversity in the viral genome is increasing. At over 30,000 base pairs, SARS-CoV-2’s genome is thought to accumulate approximately one to two mutations a month.
www.biotechniques.com...

I've revised the title of this video to reflect the fact that the man in the video is not "Derek Knauss," nor is he a doctor of any kind. He is a man named Patrick Gunnels and was likely reading a bogus blog post that was falsely attributed to Dr. Rob Oswald.

FOS.

edit on 8-9-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Here

fullfact.org...

Are they not Genomic sequencing the virus all over the world to monitor what variants are where? If that is false then the whole world is in on it, so we are long past a couple of "evil" companies controlling some hoax.

Clearly this is even bigger than we thought...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Here's the real "Dr Derek Knauss," , or rather Patrick Gunnels... not a Dr.
ivoterguide.com.../all-in-state/Texas/

Covid Does Not Exist

Covid exists , it's Dr Knauss who's fictitious.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'd like to ask you what year koch published the postulates in question.

Then I'd like to ask you who discovered viruses and when.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The newest COVID-19 hoax is a regurgitated conspiracy from last year

And most of these are regurgitated from 2009 H1N1.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Bull# is highly recyclable.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Here is just one link to the full genome. There are several sources for this out there. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Here is the Journal of Virology on the isolation and full length genome characterization of SARS-CoV-2.....

In all cases the longest and more covered contigs were identified as MT019532.1, “Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 isolate BetaCoV/Wuhan/IPBCAMS-WH-04/2019, complete genome,” with 99% identity and 0 gaps.

This means that they confirmed it's existence and fully sequenced the genome. MT019532.1 is basically another name for SARS-CoV-2.

journals.asm.org...

Also, Koch's Postulates are from the 1800s. We know a lot more now.

Also, when people put out information like this that is easily debunkable it discredits the real concerns people have about this whole situation. It is a form of controlled opposition so that is why it is crucial to research things fully before spreading them. Otherwise you are helping them paint us as crazy conspiracy theorists.
edit on 8-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Why are several scientists now saying they can't get access to the isolated virus despite the fact it was clearly isolated and analyzed by researchers in the past? That's the real question here... and it seems like the answer is pretty damn obvious to me. SARS-CoV-2 clearly exist, and like I said before, the people who think otherwise are like flat Earthers.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

a reply to: rounda No, it is how it works, that’s why we have identified the cleavage site between S1/S2 and compared it to other coronaviruses. It’s also how we have confirmed the nsp12 protein and the other components that make up the RdRp complex are heavily conserved in the SARS like coronaviruses.

No, that's called "moving the goalposts."

You can't isolate the virus, so you have to come up with some other way to claim it exists.

You can't prove the virus exists without an isolate. That's all there is to it.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Here is just one link to the full genome. There are several sources for this out there. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Here is the Journal of Virology on the isolation and full length genome characterization of SARS-CoV-2.....

In all cases the longest and more covered contigs were identified as MT019532.1, “Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 isolate BetaCoV/Wuhan/IPBCAMS-WH-04/2019, complete genome,” with 99% identity and 0 gaps.

This means that they confirmed it's existence and fully sequenced the genome. MT019532.1 is basically another name for SARS-CoV-2.

journals.asm.org...

Also, Koch's Postulates are from the 1800s. We know a lot more now.

Also, when people put out information like this that is easily debunkable it discredits the real concerns people have about this whole situation. It is a form of controlled opposition so that is why it is crucial to research things fully before spreading them. Otherwise you are helping them paint us as crazy conspiracy theorists.

www.fda.gov...

page 40

"Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…"

and take a look at the footer:

CDC-006-00019, Revision: 07 CDC/DDID/NCIRD/ Division of Viral Diseases Effective: 07/21/2021

That means, that as recent as a month ago, this information was VALID according to the CDC.

Which means...

NEVER isolated.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

... and like I said before, the people who think otherwise are like flat Earthers.

Question for the class : where else in life are we told a story that can't be proven by standard evidence, must not be questioned, must not be doubted, must be believed, or else one is labeled with a highly derogative term ?

Hint : it's also used for fear and control over the gullible masses.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join