It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Does Not Exist and AMA Word Swaps for Doctors

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The absolute FACT that covid does NOT exist is once again brought to light.  This time by Dr Derek Knauss and his colleagues from 7 universities, who are suing the nazi-CDC for its lies:
Link to article:
www.globalresearch.ca...

"When my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposedly positive Covid-19 samples to Koch’s postulates and put them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were primarily Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but no cases of Covid."

Be wary of the flu jabs. 

I don't believe that this was a complete surprise to Dr Knauss, he goes on to note:

"‘I still need to find one viable sample with Covid-19 to work with. We who conducted the lab test with these 1500 samples at the 7 universities are now suing the CDC for Covid-19 fraud. The CDC still has not sent us a viable, isolated and purified sample of Covid-19. If they can’t or won’t, then I say there is no Covid-19. It’s fictional.’

‘The four research papers describing the genome extracts of the Covid-19 virus never managed to isolate and purify the samples. All four papers describe only small pieces of RNA that are only 37 to 40 base pairs long. That is NOT a VIRUS. A viral genome normally has 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs.’"

There is a €1.5 million award for anyone who can isolate covid already, but we can add another award as well:

"Samuel Eckert’s German Team and the Isolate Truth Fund pledged a reward of at least $265,000 for any scientist who can provide incontrovertible proof that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated and therefore exists. They too pointed out that not one lab in the world has yet been able to isolate this corona virus."

"A team around Canadian investigative journalist Christine Massey submitted no less than 40 Public Access Law requests to medical authorities worldwide with the simple request for proof that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated and its existence can therefore be objectively proven. Not one of the agencies and authorities written to was able to provide that evidence."

Also, for anyone who hasn't seen it, here is the AMA word swap list for doctors to use when speaking about covid. This is in-your-face propaganda, fraud, and deception. Every doctor pushing this poison is actively hurting you or your family, as well as all of our freedoms. Pay attention to the words they choose:

Direct link to AMA pdf document:
www.ama-assn.org...

edit on 8-9-2021 by Wisenox because: Put quotes in external formatting.

edit on 8-9-2021 by Wisenox because: Put quotes in external formatting.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I think we have been down this road...... I recognize the b*&$it your stepping in.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think the Chinese gave the roadmap for Sars Covid 2 to the WHO. So I'd have to say it probably isn't true.
My question though, what happen to the flu in the last 16 months worldwide ?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Pretty sure this has come to light already . It was a good read however I think it got debunked as fake.. but I could be wrong. Interesting either way
edit on 8-9-2021 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

None of it was debunked.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You would think that we would be celebrating the disappearance of the flu like we do smallpox or polio. The flu disappearance is such a red flag, its bizarre that people fall for the lies.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Lol. Instead of Operation Warp Speed, say Standard Process. Outright lies is where we are now. Yay.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Prove Dr. Knauss even exists

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The newest COVID-19 hoax is a regurgitated conspiracy from last year

edit on 8/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   

It’s Molecular Koch’s Postulates now. The original has been outdated for decades. Why? Because proteins and genes from the pathogen cause problems for us, usually not the microorganism, so we focus on those much more. And there are many bacteria and viruses that can’t be grown in culture strictly adhering to the originals.

If you believe this, you didn’t do very well in immunology, molecular biology, or microbiology.

I could just inject cells with the isolated genome of SARS-CoV-2 and they’re infected, no whole virus needed. Plus I’ve held it in my hand, so pretty confident the virus exists.
edit on 8-9-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

It’s Molecular Koch’s Postulates now. The original has been outdated for decades. Why? Because proteins and genes from the pathogen cause problems for us, usually not the microorganism, so we focus on those much more. And there are many bacteria and viruses that can’t be grown in culture strictly adhering to the originals.

If you believe this, you didn’t do very well in immunology, molecular biology, or microbiology.

I could just inject cells with the isolated genome of SARS-CoV-2 and they’re infected, no whole virus needed. Plus I’ve held it in my hand, so pretty confident the virus exists.

No, that's not how it works.

If you can't isolate it, you're operating under a hypothesis you can't prove.

As far as you're concerned, it could be any coronavirus you held in your hand.

Perhaps one of the other 7 coronaviruses known to infect humans and cause cold and flu like symptoms.

(post by Wisenox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I got an A in every one of those classes. I was even in military chem/bio research. I'm very familiar with AMEDD.

And any bacteria can be grown if the right medium is used. Please inform us of the bacterial oddity that cannot be grown. And viral isolation is possible, as it would simply involve isolating the vector first. We used filtration and density gradients to isolate when I was in civilian research. The transcription instructions absolutely must come from something that contains them, i.e. a genome that is provable. Genes get activated and they produce adverse effects when done so aberrantly. Without an organism of some kind to associate the gene with, there is no infectious agent. It would simply be aberrant gene activation, as can happen with wifi radiation. For example, 7.5Ghz can make you sick and instigate neural degeneration, without a gene or organism being present.
Under your false belief system, no illness could ever be positively attributed to any organism because there would be nothing to associate the singular genes with.
If you can't isolate it, or prove it to be infectious, then it isn't because methodologies exist that allow one to do so.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

That’s why you use Molecular Koch’s Postulates. Focus on genes and virulence factors instead of the microorganism. We have samples where I work, we use them every day. We’ve even isolated nsp12/RdRp of the virus, an extremely important component. Our labs use flow cytometry and cell lysates to confirm infection. The samples are shipped to us from original samples, we grow them in vero cells, confirmed with plaque assays.

Many microorganisms have no known growth medium, our own micro flora is a significant one because we need those genes which produce metabolic precursors. Once we isolate them we can specifically identify the genes that could help us, something they’re only figuring out now. We know they exist, we just can’t grow them. It took them decades to figure out syphilis, t. pallidum. Others like it, we have to throw in cells instead of nutrient solution because they require them to grow.

I’m not sure how his award works but he could have some weird rules that we can’t follow for a virus. Koch’s postulates in the original form don’t account for viruses. Molecular Koch’s Postulates allow us to switch from using the pathogen to only using virulence factors to cause disease which is what our research targets need to be in a post antibiotic world.

I’m curious as to why you don’t think the virus exists? We’ve mapped out it’s genes pretty well, including it’s unique S1/S2 furin cleaving site on the spike that gives it an edge over the other SARS like coronaviruses.
edit on 8-9-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rounda

No, it is how it works, that’s why we have identified the cleavage site between S1/S2 and compared it to other coronaviruses. It’s also how we have confirmed the nsp12 protein and the other components that make up the RdRp complex are heavily conserved in the SARS like coronaviruses.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I’m not sure how his award works but he could have some weird rules that we can’t follow for a virus.

Well, the reward is one million dollars, so I find it... odd? very telling? - that you don't seem to be at all interested in gaining

a) a little notoriety and

b) a million dollars

Put up or shut up time. Either you have the goods or you don't.

So... which is it?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

How? If this is the same or related group using logical fallacy arguments to isolate virus it’s a no win situation and an always win for them. If they want us to isolate it like a bacteria that’s just not going to happen and it’s pointless and a waste of time to pursue.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

"We’ve even isolated nsp12/RdRp of the virus,"

Without an organism to associate it with, which you mention as "the virus", that gene could of come from anywhere. Literally, could be from the person, biological contamination, the degradation of healthy cells, food, bacteria, etc... whatever that source is, is what must be isolated for proof that said infectious agent exists. The times that you will not find an infectious agent, are when the cellular messenger systems are activated through non-physical means, such as EF radiation. An example of this is when wifi waves induce calcium signaling at the endoplasmic reticulum level. In the brain, this leads to phosphorylation of the MEK/ERK2 pathway and subsequent STAT cascade. Even so, the wifi waves can be identified as the infectious agent. With covid, there's nothing. No agent, no external activations, no talk of pathways or pathway crosstalk, which is a concern with cRaf/bRaf. I suspect that the reason for that is because people would learn that the vast majority of their aches, pains, and chronic illnesses come from non-viral environmental sources, such as wifi , glysophates, and aluminum.

I'm well aware of the genetic pathways and how they work. They happen to be the secret to good health, or bad. However, some agent has to be inducing the deacetylation, phosphorylation, etc... of the histones. The fake covid narrative is that some magical strand of RNA/DNA (without a central nervous system) somehow knows that its respiratory illness season and it needs to swoop down from the sky or leap off a surface to infect something. Regardless that RNA/DNA is far too fragile to survive the temperature, pH, and humidity changes along the way, the magical covid leprechaun spreads from person to person ad nauseam. Then, the little magician mutates at rates never seen before in history, all while avoiding any isolation attempts.

You asked why I don't think the virus exists. Because they found 37 base pairs of genes, not in a sequence, shared between 9 sick patients. The covid genome is, supposedly, 30,000 base pairs in length. Meaning, a computer filled in, from thin air, 29,963 base pairs. Or, 99.877% of the fake virus is computer generated. That's a joke, but they cover it by stressing "cases" and symptoms, and completely disregarding the flu numbers.
That being said, I do think covid exists, but only in a vaccine. Outside of that completely unnecessary vaccine, covid only exists in labs where they have to grow it themselves because nobody on the planet has an actual isolate to work with. They need to prove their germ theory and the existence of covid. Humanity has taken their "word" for it long enough. Hell, they don't even have a test that can positively identify it, but we're supposed to take their "word" that the improperly used assay found their computer generated "virus" in our sample. To believe that garbage one must have to rely on leaps of faith, or have a very low IQ.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

a reply to: rounda

No, it is how it works, that’s why we have identified the cleavage site between S1/S2 and compared it to other coronaviruses. It’s also how we have confirmed the nsp12 protein and the other components that make up the RdRp complex are heavily conserved in the SARS like coronaviruses.

No, it is how it works, that’s why we have identified the cleavage site

I like cleavage sights .

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
How? If this is the same or related group using logical fallacy arguments to isolate virus it’s a no win situation and an always win for them. If they want us to isolate it like a bacteria that’s just not going to happen and it’s pointless and a waste of time to pursue.

So, obviously, you are not confident enough in your claim that you have isolated the SARS-Cov2 virus to even investigate the possibility of earning a million dollars.

In other words, you can not prove the existence of the virus.

Got it. Thanks...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join