It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Forgotten 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

This video just got to me.

I know a lot of these videos are edited out to just show the dumb people, but I think you could gather a good group of people
these days and many of them would not know any of the answers either. For those that don't or can't click, the video is a guy asking very basic questions about 9/11 to people and they don't know...........any of it.
It just makes me sad that we don't remember, we aren't educating our kids. I mean these people could literally not answer if their lives depended on it. You know what they say about forgetting history.

I didn't know where to put topic because it touches on so many issues, Education, Middle East, mother of all conspiracies??
Overall, I just think it is sad. I remember that day so clearly. I even remember how I felt.
I'll share a little story.

I worked in the international section of a very large company. The cream of the crop area...
There was a commotion, all I could hear was Twin Towers. Soon people were gathered around the TV's.

I worked with a lot of people from the ME, and they all had flags outside their offices. One by one, they took their flags down.
That always bothered me. Guilty by association? I then heard news that hit me, the pentagon was hit.... Then the phones started ringing off the hooks. We had tons of people that were traveling all over the world and at that moment, we all felt fear.

edit on 7-9-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Wasn't 9/11 that time that some people did some things?

'Forgetting' is not accidental.

It has been the democrat's official platform for quite a while.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

That is going to leave a mark.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

I hope at the very least these people went home to educate themselves on what happened. Very few people are experts but it is disheartening to see that people don't even know what happened at all...
On the bright side I did question my daughter and she got all the answers right and I was so relieved! So there is some hope!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Not hard to see why we are where we are today, is it?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They are just quoting a member of The House of Representatives

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.facebook.com...

This video just got to me.

I know a lot of these videos are edited out to just show the dumb people, but I think you could gather a good group of people
these days and many of them would not know any of the answers either. For those that don't or can't click, the video is a guy asking very basic questions about 9/11 to people and they don't know...........any of it.
It just makes me sad that we don't remember, we aren't educating our kids. I mean these people could literally not answer if their lives depended on it. You know what they say about forgetting history.

I didn't know where to put topic because it touches on so many issues, Education, Middle East, mother of all conspiracies??
Overall, I just think it is sad. I remember that day so clearly. I even remember how I felt.
I'll share a little story.

I worked in the international section of a very large company. The cream of the crop area...
There was a commotion, all I could hear was Twin Towers. Soon people were gathered around the TV's.

I worked with a lot of people from the ME, and they all had flags outside their offices. One by one, they took their flags down.
That always bothered me. Guilty by association? I then heard news that hit me, the pentagon was hit.... Then the phones started ringing off the hooks. We had tons of people that were traveling all over the world and at that moment, we all felt fear.

I worked on a Navy base in So. Ca. my radio alarmclock said something about the 2nd tower and I knew it was an attack. I hurried to work only to wait in line at the gate for an hour to get in, normally 5 minutes. Security dogs searching every vehicle. We had a large screen tv they put in the lobby so we could all watch the news on CNN, of course.

A gas station right down the street from the gate to the base was owned by a fellow named Atta, and he had his name on his shirt. He said some of his regulars from the base told him to change his name. To what? he asked, Timothy McVey?

I gave him a little American flag pin I got at a blood drive. I said, put this on your shirt, by your name. He was born in the US and served in the army he said. He was so sad for everything happening.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I bet Joe forgot 12 days ago when the bombs went off.

Never Admit.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No we haven't.

Particularly not those of us who lost friends, neighbors, and loved ones either directly or indirectly.

Nor have we forgotten what came and is still coming after 9/11.

But when is the time that we face the reality that 9/11 cost us less than what our disproportionate response to it cost us (on so many, many levels)?

Prepare for the fake patriotic, garbage 9/11 regurgitation coming this week and weekend. America and the world would be in a much better place today if we had ignored this on 9/12.

If you're bored, go read bin Laden's letter to America after 9/11. He called it.

Mine may not be a popular opinion here, I'm sure, but that's how I saw it then and still see it now.

edit on 7-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit

The republican platform has been what? Anything donald trump wants. Not much of a platform. No but do tell, What exactly are they "forgetting" that you say is their platform.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ol' Mark Dice askin beach-goers questions and turning it into clickbait.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Random beach people or what that congresswoman said = the democrat platform?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Maybe, but haven't forgotten about the Patriot Act

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ive been watching the new Netflix docu on 911.

I have never forgotten it. And watching it has not been easy. It dives into it all...going all the way back to Russia and Afghanistan and us being way too buddy buddy with Bin Laden.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: my #ty typing

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

The republican platform has been what? Anything donald trump wants. Not much of a platform. No but do tell, What exactly are they "forgetting" that you say is their platform.

"Some people did some things"

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Dbl

edit on 7-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Random beach people or what that congresswoman said = the democrat platform?

A democrat congresswoman.

And the millions of brainwashed morons (you probably call them 'democrats') who supported what she said.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Great band 911
Had a song "can't stop the rain"

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yeah, we've forgotten 9/11.

We've forgotten the lives lost then and afterwards.

The sacrifices made.

The trillions spent.

All we have to show for it is the Patriot Act, the TSA, DHS, and the emerging police state.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And joe.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join