It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Australia to let you die without healthcare if you don't take the vax

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Oh... and BTW this is the same LUNATIC who said you now have to drink beers at the pub/bar through your medical mask... ahaha aha... if you don't laugh you'll cry right?

please tell me this is hyperbole.

I swear to god it happened

Watch LMAO

VIDEO

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Thank you.πŸ‘

Not sure what to think.
Surely he's just scaremongering, trying to browbeat people into getting the vaccine?

I'm double jabbed; I think the benefits outweigh the possible risks.
But that's my personal choice, a right that cuts both ways and applies to everyone.

Very dangerous road to be going down.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Thank you.πŸ‘

Not sure what to think.
Surely he's just scaremongering, trying to browbeat people into getting the vaccine?

I'm double jabbed; I think the benefits outweigh the possible risks.
But that's my personal choice, a right that cuts both ways and applies to everyone.

Very dangerous road to be going down.

If hes trying to scare people into getting vaccines and is using threats of no medical help, and also isnt giving informed consent IE, has no regard for the massive VEARS, then id be fully supportive of him getting a manslaughter charge depending on how many in Victoria died of the shot or couldn't get medical help because they were blacklisted from hospitals

i fully support peoples decisions to weigh up the threat and get vaccinated but the fact is we know vastly more now than 2 years ago, and the average age of dying from covid19 is 82 years of age, that is literally over the age of average life expectancy for the vast majority of the worlds population

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

article on protests

On my phone with a spotty connection so this is about the best I can do atm
edit on 6-9-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Let's not forget about the history of Australia, it began as a prisoner colony.

And huge swathes of the USA was a slave owner economy, is that still relevant today?

What point are you trying to make there?

Do you not suspect that the generationally inclined rulers don't perhaps still view it that way?

Could you please explain what 'generationally inclined rulers' are?

Well, the point that I was making was that the ruling class have been so for generations. Blood lines, even the history of inbreeding amongst royals. These are traditions and beliefs that are passed from generation to generation. The founders of Australia as a prison colony and the history of those moves/decision may still resonate among modern and living members of that bloodline of rule. Because royals have a history of using prisoners as subject (note the death of King Henry, as predicted by Nostradamus, was plunged through the eye during a jousting tournament and the Queen subsequently repeated the wound over and over on prisoners hoping to find a way to cure the king), they might be inclined to use Australia as a testing ground for the modern day agenda.

Lastly, to your point of America being historically a slave colony, did you know that (at least it's what I keep hearing) the poor and minorities are being hardest hit during this plandemic.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Thanks that is great, the people are protesting, but here in the US we have a fascist media, everything is filtered, America is not the free country people remember, we are now a nation run by a fascist china government.

edit on 6-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Forgive me but I just now watched the actual video you linked. I got so caught up in the commentary from other members that I just didn't get a chance to watch it until now.

Did he just say that we're going to become a vaccinated economy??? Ummmm...that is LITERALLY the description of the Mark of Beast.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

The point I made about parts of the US once being largely a slave based economy wasn't a criticism just highlighting that it doesn't really have much bearing on the way the US is ran today - unless of course you buy into the BLM etc woke driven nonsense.
And I'm reasonably certain that the old elites from colonial Britain have very, very little influence on how Australia is governed today.

I'm not quite sure what the death of a French King in 1559 has to do with how Australia is governed today?

Australia is very much its own country and does things its way - which is exactly as it should be - and that is quite clearly evidenced by the way they've handled the pandemic.
That is neither a criticism or an endorsement of those policies, just an observation.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

he is Daniel Andrews - Premier of Victoria

is that like a state governor in the U.S.? and does australian court system allow challenges to i guess their states laws?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Who took over Australia, Lex Luther?

The Insane appear to be running things now. Time for the average man to give his head a good shake and wake the hell up!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

The Insane appear to be running things now. Time for the average man to give his head a good shake and wake the hell up!

I figured the ozzys had more backbone.

edit on 6/9/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Well, I mean to be fair, the guy is getting up in years and has done a lot of drugs, and you can only imagine what it was like growing up in that house, gonna screw up most anyone. Wait, you are talking about Ozzy Osbourne right?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Did anyone not see this coming? Did the people in these "free" health care countries never stop to consider that their governments might withhold this "free" health care to undesirables?

Your government doesn't like what you're doing? No "free" healthcare for you. But your tax money still pays for everyone else.

Mark my words, it's just a matter of time. Drink alcohol? Smoke cigarettes? Overweight? Poor diet? Don't exercise enough? Unless you're wealthy or connected to the government, no healthcare for you. Criticize the government? Your time is coming.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Dan Andrews can kiss my unvaccinated ass hole.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Health = vaccine, now.

How long until they go door-to-door with the jabs in hand? That's obviously always been the plan.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Course he can't,, it's just words to him. Popular ones..

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

What, exactly should we do that you would do in the same situation?

You let biden get elected ffs

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
hey this reminds me of the 3rd reich

anyone else who thinks this isnt totally nazi behaviour then your #ing mental

psychopaths are running Australia and treating the unvaccinated this way is inhumane
and absolutely ridiculous that a place such as Australia would treat people like this
considering they fought a world war to prevent such things from ever happening again.

Australia should be ashamed

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

they did when they fought the nazis before in WW2

guess they have collectively forgotten the horrors of WW2

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Sorry, that's not going to happen.

More scaremongering, just from the other side this time.

<< 1    3 >>

join