It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Australia to let you die without healthcare if you don't take the vax

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Its going to be a vaccinated economy, he says... YEAH its defo just about your health right?

#Australia to let you die without healthcare if you don't take the vax that doesn't even prevent transmission, in effect to prevent transmission.

THEY ARE GOING TO REJECT MEDICAL CARE.

Watch the crackpot here
LINK/VIDEO

But is somebody going to tell him... you can still catch DIE and spread the virus with the vaccine???

How can he not know?

Is he stupid? is he under some sort of hypnosis? how can you be this dishonest and stupid and keep a straight face?

And... its all about protecting you... Thats our job... right ok, thanks... yeah but if you don't listen and obey us we'll kill you by refusing hospital admission? wait, but you said ... its about protecting us? now you want to potentially kill people who don't need it, or want it?

The mind just boggles at their mental gymnastics to FORCE a vaccine on you

Oh and then you'll require yearly boosters, in Israel your 3rd shot vaccine passport expires in 6 months, then you don't have a freedom passport anymore, until you get the 4th booster in 2022, then it'll be another 6 months of ID/Passport until your 5th shot no doubt

What on earth is going on *facepalm*

Oh... and BTW this is the same LUNATIC who said you now have to drink beers at the pub/bar through your medical mask... ahaha aha... if you don't laugh you'll cry right?

MASK BEER VIDEO
edit on 6-9-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis
Holy Crap
That is insanity
How did it get that far

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Holy Crap
That is insanity
How did it get that far

haha, wait till you see the mark you will have to have to buy and sell.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
How many people live in Australia? how come nobody is boycotting, protesting, reclaiming their government from the hands of fascist and dictatorships tactics.

What is really going on in Australia, even people in the UK and other countries have protested.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Holy Crap
That is insanity
How did it get that far

haha, wait till you see the mark you will have to have to buy and sell.

You exaggerate

How did kangaroo flats turn into that?
Its mind-boggling

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They are protesting, just like in Germany, uk, and France... Media refuses to cover it or just labels them white supremacists and claims only a few showed up. (Covid stuff in general)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yep you are right, nothing in the news, thanks for posting, maybe some videos or something will be good to see.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
How many people live in Australia? how come nobody is boycotting, protesting, reclaiming their government from the hands of fascist and dictatorships tactics.

What is really going on in Australia, even people in the UK and other countries have protested.

Media isn't reporting it, but the truckies have just gone on strike

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I knew they were going too, but was not sure when, keep the information flowing, this is going to affect the entire Australian country.

edit on 6-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Who is this guy?
Is he quoting official Australian/Victorian policy or is it personal opinion?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I think that they are using Australia as a sort of Beta-testing ground for the things they ultimately see happening everywhere. Let's roll this out down-under, see what happens and adjust ourselves accordingly as we continue the roll-out worldwide...that would be their wisdom. Hell, and I don't say this flippantly, elite have ALWAYS used prisoners as test subjects. Let's not forget about the history of Australia, it began as a prisoner colony. Do you not suspect that the generationally inclined rulers don't perhaps still view it that way?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
All I can say to people like this is, do humanity a favor... Please take a long walk off a short pier...into the mouth of a volcano.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
any so-called medical professional that endorses this is simply a disgrace to the hippocratic oath. i wouldn't go within a country mile of a hospital at this moment in time. you'll get 'cased' and then you are merely grist to the pandemic mill. what a sorry state of affairs. smh etc.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I know that already the truckers here in the US are telling that if they are forced to take the jab they will go on strike too.

Here it will be worst because we get the border from Mexico to move goods up to Canada.

Soo I am sure the forcing of truckers to get jabbed will never happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

Yep you are right, nothing in the news, thanks for posting, maybe some videos or something will be good to see.

Ok, this is interesting. Yesterday I saw a video come up on a site (I don't believe it was here, I was looking for something else and I saw a link). Anyway, it was a march through London, and I was very inspired by it. There were a ton of people marching along, peaceful, holding signs, playing drums and some chanting. I was happy to see it, there were a lot of people. When you said it would be good to see some videos, I went to look for it to post for you (and everyone here). I went to my default search engine, Bing (yes, let the flaming begin...it was what was installed on my computer and I'm lazy), and typed in something like London anti-vax protest march...something like that. The video I was seeking was no where to be found, but only videos of clashes between anti-vax protestors and the police. What about the thousands of people marching peacefully through the streets?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Let's not forget about the history of Australia, it began as a prisoner colony.

And huge swathes of the USA was a slave owner economy, is that still relevant today?

What point are you trying to make there?

Do you not suspect that the generationally inclined rulers don't perhaps still view it that way?

Could you please explain what 'generationally inclined rulers' are?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Oh... and BTW this is the same LUNATIC who said you now have to drink beers at the pub/bar through your medical mask... ahaha aha... if you don't laugh you'll cry right?

please tell me this is hyperbole.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Who is this guy?
Is he quoting official Australian/Victorian policy or is it personal opinion?

he is Daniel Andrews - Premier of Victoria

Daniel Michael Andrews is an Australian Labor Party politician who has been the 48th premier of Victoria since December 2014

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
But when happens when the vaxed get sick or ill from the vaxs? let alone the heart inflammation?
edit on 6-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

please tell me this is hyperbole.

It's not but, he was essentially saying that you aren't allowed to drink beer outside of pubs with a mask off. So no drinking beer in public.
edit on 6-9-2021 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join