It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural causes now blamed for doctor who died two weeks after Pfizer vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Everyone I know has been vaccinated. No deaths. No sickness.

I'm still here and will be to keep telling you there ARE NO MASS DEATHS FROM THE VACCINE.

BELIEVE YOUR EYES. DO YOU SEE MASS DEATHS AROUND YOU? NOT WHAT IS REPORTED. BUT AROUND YOU. THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU THAT HAVE BEEN VACCINATED. THE ANSWER IS NO.

a reply to: TritonTaranis

…….

However by far the biggest killer around me currently is 5 people dying of cancer, one in her 30's due to missed delayed screenings or therapy

We never shut the world down for cancer though ….

That’s because cancer isn’t a communicable disease, for the most part. Shutting down the world wouldn’t have any effect on it. Duh

So you're saying its exactly covid then?

Think of people with cancer getting the shaft this way:

The pro-#-my-pantsers are just trading deaths around. Meaning, the folks having their treatments put off, so Suzie Pants Pooper can feel better not seeing others out & about, is collateral damage.

If they're ok with nixing preventative treatments for others for a trade-off, I'm plenty ok with not giving a damn about the pants poopers being alive or dead, either.
edit on 9/6/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I'm still here and will be to keep telling you there ARE NO MASS DEATHS FROM THE VACCINE.

BELIEVE YOUR EYES. DO YOU SEE MASS DEATHS AROUND YOU? NOT WHAT IS REPORTED. BUT AROUND YOU. THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU THAT HAVE BEEN VACCINATED. THE ANSWER IS NO.

…….

However by far the biggest killer around me currently is 5 people dying of cancer, one in her 30's due to missed delayed screenings or therapy

We never shut the world down for cancer though ….

That’s because cancer isn’t a communicable disease, for the most part. Shutting down the world wouldn’t have any effect on it. Duh

Well then, how about the millions of children who starve to death EVERY year?

Approximately 3.1 million children die from undernutrition each year

Link

Is it worth giving up some of your freedoms to save them? Could you do without your I-phone so they dont have to starve to death? Or are they just worthless souls because you are in no immediately danger of starving?

How is it the same people who says that Unvaxxed people are selfish worthless people who dont care about anything but themselfs, dont seems to give a crap about all kids dying every single year....??

What are you doing to save the children?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I know someone who died recently of the very same thing. He was unvaccinated.

Lol

You know someone who died recently of the same thing, and your just laughing about it?

Is their dead funny to you?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Some folks don't know very many people .

I and all these people must just be very lucky then.

Are you saying there are no "unlucky" people? Who can say who's going to be "lucky" or "unlucky" when getting vaccinated? Can you determine that beforehand? Can any doctor determine that beforehand? Can the CDC determine that beforehand? This question is what you have to realize is making people hesitant to take an unproven "cure."

What I meant by that is that according to these forums the vaccine is lethal, has major complications and everyone is going to die.

If that is true why is everyone I know and they know absolutely fine? Must just be luck?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToLiveIsToDie

Lol

You know someone who died recently of the same thing, and your just laughing about it?

The dead person was UN-"vaccinated"...so it's supposed to be funny.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Lol

Apparently. I miss the old days where people cared about each other an was allowed to be different and have different views - seems like those days are sadly long gone.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Lol

Apparently. I miss the old days where people cared about each other an was allowed to be different and have different views - seems like those days are sadly long gone.

We are living in a time of moral darkness. There isn't much integrity left in humanity. Which becomes more and more obvious each dawning day.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

if you didn't see it, it never happened. LOL, get over yourself.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Looks like they are now trying to cover up the deaths after Pfizer/mRNA by any means necessary.

They are trying to profit of these vaxs when will people wake up? this was never about our health. Its about making a few richer.
edit on 6-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Are you saying there are no "unlucky" people? Who can say who's going to be "lucky" or "unlucky" when getting vaccinated? Can you determine that beforehand? Can any doctor determine that beforehand? Can the CDC determine that beforehand? This question is what you have to realize is making people hesitant to take an unproven "cure."

What I meant by that is that according to these forums the vaccine is lethal, has major complications and everyone is going to die.

If that is true why is everyone I know and they know absolutely fine? Must just be luck?

I know what you meant; you're very transparent. Apparently you don't know what I meant, because you didn't answer any of my questions. Do you even acknowledge there have been any "unlucky" people? If so, can't you see why that would make people hesitant to get vaccinated?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I'm anti Covid Cult but admit this is my experience as well.

I know a lot of people who have received the shot and everyone is ok.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

But sure they're not hiding the MASSIVE vaccine deaths at all

Putting a two week time period on vaccine deaths is probably the most disingenuous laughable crime of the century, but you can get hit by a bus test positive and die 28 days after a PCR and be labelled covid

It really looks like both sides are playing the death card to whatever advantage or narrative they want. How is your "hiding the MASSIVE vaccine deaths" any different than what the other side wanted people to think about COVID?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I know alot of people all over the world and here. All vaccinated bar 1 and yet none of them have had any of these complications except a sore arm and a few with cold virus symptoms for a day or so.

But I know a person who knows of a person that after the vaccine every organ in their body shut down...

But you know the CDC is covering up it all, as is all doctors who 96% of them are vaccinated. We just need to find where they are burning the bodies.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

what if the numbers were more like 1 in 20,000 had serious complications up to, and including death? Seems like a big number, I don't know 20,000 people, so I'd likely not know anyone who died. But for that 1, I bet his family knows it's a real thing.

Why is looking for the truth such a bad thing? Does it scare you?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

But you know the CDC is covering up it all, as is all doctors who 96% of them are vaccinated. We just need to find where they are burning the bodies.

96% of all doctors are vaccinated? that seems quite high. I don't think I believe that.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Two weeks?

That means he died unvaccinated, according to the current scientism.

I don't think there is a two week limit on it, but the protein is all gone in a few weeks so unless a person develops a side effect within those few weeks there really isn't anything left. This doesn't mean a person who develops something serious and dies 6 months later is not due to the vaccine, but whatever it is would show within a few weeks at the start.

The CDC is saying 2 to 5 people per million shots are showing more serious side effects such as myocarditis. This also doesn't mean they are not easily treated, or that they died.

edit on 6-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I know what you meant; you're very transparent. Apparently you don't know what I meant, because you didn't answer any of my questions. Do you even acknowledge there have been any "unlucky" people? If so, can't you see why that would make people hesitant to get vaccinated?

Thanks for the insult.

I do acknowledge there may be some who have had adverse reactions.

But it is so very very rare. You have a chance your liver will fail or your stomach will bleed and kill you every time you take some headache medication, but it's very very rare.

If you listen to alot of people on this forum the vaccines are going to kill you or you will die in 5 years time or they contain mind controlling nanobots. It's a load of nonsense.

I dont care who gets vaxxed or not.

Luckily these forums aren't popular so not many people will read all the rubbish. What is concerning is all the misinformation on large platforms like youtube. Heck, didnt trump at one point recommend injecting yourself with something or other? (I could be wrong but I'm sure it was one of his Twitter mishaps) that is dangerous misinformation.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

what if the numbers were more like 1 in 20,000 had serious complications up to, and including death? Seems like a big number, I don't know 20,000 people, so I'd likely not know anyone who died. But for that 1, I bet his family knows it's a real thing.

Why is looking for the truth such a bad thing? Does it scare you?

Sure it would be bad for that family.

Apparently 1 out of 100 dieing if they get covid according to many on this forum is statistically nothing. So 1 in 20000 must be less than nothing to them, right?

Pretty sure you have said a few times you are over weight, so you are high risk, so all I'm saying is which is the greatest risk?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

96% of all doctors are vaccinated? that seems quite high. I don't think I believe that.

I'm sure Reddit and BitChute says differently, but it is coming from American Medical Association,

CHICAGO — The American Medical Association (AMA) today released a new survey (PDF) among practicing physicians that shows more than 96 percent of surveyed U.S. physicians have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with no significant difference in vaccination rates across regions. Of the physicians who are not yet vaccinated, an additional 45 percent do plan to get vaccinated.

The national AMA survey is the first to specifically collect data on practicing physicians’ COVID-19 vaccination rates. The survey was conducted June 3–8 and showed an increase of more than 20 percent for physicians who have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 compared to a May 2021 Medscape poll.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

There are plenty like this poor girl! How do you explain them away?

BLACK URINE AND OTHER PROBLEMS AFTER 2 PFIZER COVID SHOTS
WATCH
www.bitchute.com...

<< 1    3  4 >>

join