It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural causes now blamed for doctor who died two weeks after Pfizer vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Three days after vaccination he was admitted to hospital with internal bleeding from immune thrombocytopenia.

Two weeks later he died.

"His death is not due to vaccine."

A Miami Beach doctor who died 16 days after getting a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in January appears to have expired from natural causes, officials say.

An autopsy on Dr. Gregory Michael, 56, has concluded he died from a complications of immune thrombocytopenia, a condition that prevents blood from clotting and which can cause internal bleeding.

There is no medical certainty that the shot had anything to do with the condition, the Florida Department of Health has determined in a joint investigation with the CDC, which reviewed samples from the autopsy.

Michael was an OB-GYN at Mount Sinai Medical Center when he suffered a hemorrhagic stroke and died on Jan. 4.

LINK

But sure they're not hiding the MASSIVE vaccine deaths at all

Putting a two week time period on vaccine deaths is probably the most disingenuous laughable crime of the century, but you can get hit by a bus test positive and die 28 days after a PCR and be labelled covid

its so brutally obvious at this point

Heres another intresting one, there really is too many to keep up with at this point

Hospital review launched after Lord Young’s daughter dies hours after complaining of headache

A hospital review has been launched after the 25-year-old daughter of the late Lord Young of Dartington died just hours after complaining of a severe headache.

Gaia Young was rushed to University College London Hospital with acute vomiting on 20 July but was declared brain dead 16 hours later.

Her death is currently being treated as unexplained after a first post-mortem examination came back inconclusive – but UCLH has now launched a review after the family sought answers as to how her condition could have deteriorated so quickly.

The Bristol University history graduate received her second Covid-19 jab in March but her family believe speculation the tragedy may be linked to the vaccine is highly unlikely given the four month time gap.

LINK

I don't see how they can claim these deaths cant be linked to a vaccine, when you inject yourself with an experimental vaccine and that spike and toxic chemical travel around your body, you don't know where they land in the body and start causing problems or how long those organs cope or take to fail

The good news is we can see clearly the HUGE rise is rare conditions and deaths RUNNING PARALLEL with vaccine dosses administered

For for heart problems were seeing that run parallel with doses administered, and were likely going to see these other conditions run parallel with vaccines staggered 1/2/3/4 afterward or even potentially YEARS AFTERWARDS, hence the reason vaccines generally take 10/15 years to develop, to study the bloody aftereffects, but hey 14 days right? LOLZ

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Everyone I know has been vaccinated. No deaths. No sickness.

I'm still here and will be to keep telling you there ARE NO MASS DEATHS FROM THE VACCINE.

BELIEVE YOUR EYES. DO YOU SEE MASS DEATHS AROUND YOU? NOT WHAT IS REPORTED. BUT AROUND YOU. THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU THAT HAVE BEEN VACCINATED. THE ANSWER IS NO.

a reply to: TritonTaranis

edit on 6-9-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I'm still here and will be to keep telling you there ARE NO MASS DEATHS FROM THE VACCINE.

BELIEVE YOUR EYES. DO YOU SEE MASS DEATHS AROUND YOU? NOT WHAT IS REPORTED. BUT AROUND YOU. THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU THAT HAVE BEEN VACCINATED. THE ANSWER IS NO.

Go take take your twice daily pills and shots every 5 months.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I actually do know two people who were hospitalized after their vaccine, my sister one of them

I just cant say the same for people dying of COVID19

However by far the biggest killer around me currently is 5 people dying of cancer, one in her 30's due to missed delayed screenings or therapy

We never shut the world down for cancer though ay

You carry on, at this point youre going to live in regret for sponsoring this horrific crime

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Some folks don't know very many people .

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

So, if this poor soul would've died just two days earlier...he would've been called an UN-"vaccinated" death.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I know alot of people all over the world and here. All vaccinated bar 1 and yet none of them have had any of these complications except a sore arm and a few with cold virus symptoms for a day or so.

I and all these people must just be very lucky then.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Two weeks?

That means he died unvaccinated, according to the current scientism.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I know someone who died recently of the very same thing. He was unvaccinated.

Lol

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: Gothmog

I and all these people must just be very lucky then.

Are you saying there are no "unlucky" people? Who can say who's going to be "lucky" or "unlucky" when getting vaccinated? Can you determine that beforehand? Can any doctor determine that beforehand? Can the CDC determine that beforehand? This question is what you have to realize is making people hesitant to take an unproven "cure."

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

If Fred is runover by a garbage truck and killed, how does the coroner know he was vaccinated or un-vaccinated?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Two weeks?

He died 16 days after being "vaccinated".
If he died 48 hours earlier...the CDC would've classified him as UN-"vaccinated".

CDC 'FUN with numbers'.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

…….

However by far the biggest killer around me currently is 5 people dying of cancer, one in her 30's due to missed delayed screenings or therapy

We never shut the world down for cancer though ….

That’s because cancer isn’t a communicable disease, for the most part. Shutting down the world wouldn’t have any effect on it. Duh

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I don't see MASS DEATHS from covid-19 either. Do You?

edit to add - In fact, I don't even KNOW ANYONE who has had covid -19 anywhere near me, not one single person.

edit on 6-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I actually do know two people who were hospitalized after their vaccine, my sister one of them

I just cant say the same for people dying of COVID19

We never shut the world down for cancer though ay

You carry on, at this point youre going to live in regret for sponsoring this horrific crime

im sure there are hundreds of thousands of people hospitalized after receiving a covid vax. Thats called life and death. The important question is: how did they die, and how long after the vax?

The comment that we didnt shut down over cancer is just over the top silly. Obviously, cancer isnt contagious.

How is anyone ‘sponsoring this horrific crime’ by not agreeing with you? Seems like the people funding the GoF research are the sponsors.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Two weeks?

ONLY if the death is from COVID. sheesh.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I don't know anyone who has died of Covid-19. By your logic covid must not be as deadly as the reports make it out to be.

Why should I take a vacations I don't need?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Why should I take a vacations I don't need?

Because they're good for the mind and body, also great family bonding time.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

…….

We never shut the world down for cancer though ….

That’s because cancer isn’t a communicable disease, for the most part. Shutting down the world wouldn’t have any effect on it. Duh

So you're saying cancer its exactly covid then? IE lock-downs masks vaccines don't work? so why do you support them still lol

OR

are you saying we should have had many other lockdowns over the past 30 odd years?

what is it your saying, or are you just repeating a journalists news article/headline you read like the others who cant grasp the actual science and data
edit on 6-9-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

My eyes have yet to see mass COVID deaths.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join