It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC asks the unvaccinated to stay home as Labor Day weekend . . .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Countries will see their own police-states soon enough.

It's the new normal now and it's bullcrap.
edit on 5-9-2021 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hope not. I'm seeing the narrative falling apart. I am sensing more and more vaccinated regret, distrust in the government, the vaccinated smug are all of a sudden quiet as the news of endless booster shots comes out.

I saw the shock of co-workers when they realized they could still catch covid and pass it on and had to wear masks again.

I believe people are waking up and the world governments are losing control.

I'm keeping a sharp eye on Israel.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

I agree
folks are pissed about broken promises
Take it and you wont need a mask
Take it and you will be protected
Take it and retain your freedom
Take it to save grandma
its is and was all bullsnip

edit on pmSundaySunday20300000009pm9 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

It's incredible some people still trust their leaders after all this.

What can possibly lead to that kind of blind trust in authority?

oh! wait!

"The Milgram experiment(s) on obedience to authority figures was a series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram. They measured the willingness of study participants, men from a diverse range of occupations with varying levels of education, to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts conflicting with their personal conscience. Participants were led to believe that they were assisting an unrelated experiment, in which they had to administer electric shocks to a "learner". These fake electric shocks gradually increased to levels that would have been fatal had they been real.[2]"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Losing ones livelihood is a big motivator.
Obey or be destitute

edit on pmSundaySunday20300000009pm9 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: notquiteright

So is this a safety precaution or is this really a punishment? Are the unvaccinated being grounded?

Are the unvaccinated being grounded? Excellent! When I was a kid that was my mom's punishment for us...grounding. It was horrible, and she was a straight Nazi about it. When she said 3 weeks, you could just kiss those good-bye. This is just like that...we're being grounded. Thanks for putting it in terms I could understand...

My brother would sneak out and get busted by mom, get a spanking and laugh about it later. He said it was better to get to do what he wanted and take a chance mom would catch him. I wasn't in trouble like he staid in, but I got some of that too for being a smart ass one time. Eddie Murphy's mom is what I called her not Nazi. Well, that might be because she is half German if that is a genetic thing, "German".

Next the unvaxxed will be on double secret probation. The Delta's had to respond to that challenge. We will too.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Scrutinizing

God made a mistake creating "the world"? Say it aint so!

He did not if you consider you can't freely choose to be good if you don't have a choice to be evil. There must be darkness for the light to penetrate.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Common sense advice for people without immunity from SARS-CoV-2 to stay home, but this announcement seems more like pushing the vaccines and social conditioning for the vaxx-passport. It also implies that the un-vaccinated are spreading COVID around if they leave their homes. I haven't checked the official statements yet.

CDC asks the unvaccinated to stay home as Labor Day weekend travel picks up

by: Erin Myers, Carlos Herrera
Posted: Sep 2, 2021 / 05:50 AM PDT / Updated: Sep 2, 2021 / 07:09 AM PDT

Millions of passengers are expected to travel this Labor Day holiday weekend but the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is asking the unvaccinated to stay home in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.

“First and foremost, if you are unvaccinated, we would recommend not traveling,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said earlier this week.

KTLA TV Report
Who does have immunity might I ask?

Not the vaccinated. Natural immunity from exposure won’t hold up to variants or time. So who are you referring to when you say the immune?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing
Coming from the merchants of death by clot shots and ventilators? Thanks for the advice! Satan. I'll give it all the consideration due.

Have a nice day, CDC. Heil Hitler!
The cdc formed less than a year after wwii ended in 1946. What was that, project paper clip?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape

Common sense advice for people without immunity from SARS-CoV-2 to stay home, but this announcement seems more like pushing the vaccines and social conditioning for the vaxx-passport. It also implies that the un-vaccinated are spreading COVID around if they leave their homes. I haven't checked the official statements yet.

Millions of passengers are expected to travel this Labor Day holiday weekend but the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is asking the unvaccinated to stay home in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.

“First and foremost, if you are unvaccinated, we would recommend not traveling,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said earlier this week.

KTLA TV Report

Not the vaccinated. Natural immunity from exposure won’t hold up to variants or time. So who are you referring to when you say the immune?

Yes, who has immunity indeed.

Not the vaccinated after 6 months apparently.

Natural immunity from SARS-CoV-2 exposure, some studies are saying these folks have immunity for well over a year, but as to variants, I haven't heard of that study, so that data has yet to come forth. If there is a study on the efficacy of natural immunity in relation to variants, I'm interested to see that.

Your question could make it seem that no one is immune from variants, but that seems premature IMO.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I completely agree with you, and agree with if your stressed you don't have to educate my kid and preferred that the scared people stay home! If people are that afraid of catching Covid, please do us all a favor and quaratine yourself, forever. Please do us all a favor and just stay home! LMAO!!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Far less, they never had it in those 6 months either. Your answer implies the vaccinated are immune for 6 months which is outright false. Why push a lie?

originally posted by: Skepticape

KTLA TV Report

Yes, who has immunity indeed.

Not the vaccinated after 6 months apparently.

Natural immunity from SARS-CoV-2 exposure, some studies are saying these folks have immunity for well over a year, but as to variants, I haven't heard of that study, so that data has yet to come forth. If there is a study on the efficacy of natural immunity in relation to variants, I'm interested to see that.

Your question could make it seem that no one is immune from variants, but that seems premature IMO.

edit on 7-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

This talk about booster shots every 6 months due to reduced effectiveness against the new variants, that is what I was referencing. A lie I was repeating perhaps, but not one of my own, just the official rhetoric. I will clarify that when I used the word immunity, I meant any immunity, some stimulation of the immune system, not full immunity.
edit on 7-9-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

<< 1  2  3   >>

join