It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC asks the unvaccinated to stay home as Labor Day weekend . . .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I wonder what the excuse will be once only the vax are allowed out and about and the C19 on steroids keeps taking people out. How will they explain that away? Such BS

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

If you're not feeling well, don't go out.

Back in the day, in the before times, when our society wasn't filled with assholes, people who didn't feel well stayed at home.

Back then, we didn't want to infect others with whatever we had.

It was called, "Common Sense."

But Dr. Fauci removed that with his gain-of-function virus.

If you feel well, go out.

If you feel sick, stay in.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I had a similar reaction to LaVey’s little exercise in malignant narcissism. But that is Satan isnt it, the first and best NPD?

Summary: Do as THOU will.

This is the height of self-centered lack of conscience.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Yep, spoken right out of the pits of hell as relayed by Aleister Crowley.

Of course, that stylized group out of San Francisco founded by Levay was really simply Hollywood compared with those who take that law into their lives and hearts. The church of satan was an excuse for the like-minded to use elicit drugs and have orgies, but those who rape and murder children are different. They take that for reals for reals, as evidenced by such behavior.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Back in the day, in the before times, when our society wasn't filled with assholes, people who didn't feel well stayed at home.

What is this "common sense" of which you speak? Explain please...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Stay home?! But I've got to make burka with the mask & attend all those funerals for folks who must be dropping like flies from the frankenflu. Haven't been to one yet. Surprising how few have considering all the barking the cdc does.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Lol who the hell actually listens to the CDC???

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

What is this "common sense" of which you speak? Explain please...

It was something that many of us had, we actually used it, and survived.

Yes.

There are those of us who survived without watching the news.

Back then, politicians where idiots in expensive suits who only spoke every two years or so.

We used to see doctors in their offices also.

I believe we have replaced "Common Sense" with a gewgle. Not sure what a gewgle is, but people now rely on it more than "Common Sense".
edit on 5-9-2021 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Common sense advice for people without immunity from SARS-CoV-2 to stay home, but this announcement seems more like pushing the vaccines and social conditioning for the vaxx-passport. It also implies that the un-vaccinated are spreading COVID around if they leave their homes. I haven't checked the official statements yet.

Most likely the two states to watch are Origon and Washington. They have already mandated ALL med people WILL be fully vaxxed by Oct 18 or fired...period. This means if you do not get your second dose by Oct 4 you are gone.

Also here is where Origon is heading very soon to pretty much do anything.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Satanic Bible in a nutshell. A how to on casting spells mixed in with Satanic philosophy. He goes over "lessor magic" and "greater magic" and how to use it to get what you want basically. The strong, by virtue of their might, can and should force their will over creation to spite the Creator God. The weak in spirit must be taken advantage of. All the rewards of the flesh over the rewards of the spirit basically.

Concerning human sacrifice, the only appropriate sacrifice are those who know about God and spiritual salvation but have rejected it for selfishness in this world. An innocent baby or child is entirely unworthy as a proper human sacrifice in that book.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
I just don’t get it, let’s burn this thing out. Get rid of masks, let everyone run around, people who want the vaccine can get it. 6-9 months then boom done, endemic virus just like the dozens of others we deal with every year.

because if we did that hospitals would not be able to do anything else but treat covid patients, they can barely handle it as is and many have died because they cant get routine procedures done, the only reason hospitals aren't already refusing to treat unvaccinated covid infected people is because the law demands they cant refuse treatment to anybody.

if we keep being stubborn we could very well end up with a crashed economy and a world war on our hands.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Either they recommend everyone stays home or nobody stays home.
This is clearly meant to divide us and put pressure on the unvaccinated.
It's discrimination and illegal.

Keep in mind some people cannot get vaccinated. Also, there is very little data on fertility and pregnancy.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah, it's getting nuts here, turned in my exemption form last week.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

That’s why you let the vulnerable groups get vaccinated, they usually do. They’re creating a bigger problem with long term masking rules and masking kids. The COVID patients we image are, for the most part, older, don’t take care of themselves, have significant comorbidities, and are usually on ventilators for awhile. We have seen a few that seem healthy, no buildup, limited inflammation, and their lungs are wiped.

Masks don’t work when people don’t care, we’re at that point. People don’t want vaccines when you try to force them, we’re passing that point. An untrained, bored, and isolated immune system will kill you eventually. Watch, when influenza A returns this year and then people get COVID after an influenza infection, we’re going to see first hand why you don’t do this stuff for long periods.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yeah, it's getting nuts here, turned in my exemption form last week.

Have you noticed in the last 5 years whatever the left pushes to attack the right with turns into a total sh!tfest in the end that also affects them too, and in many cases worst then what they were trying to do to the right?

At first they ran their narratives that were based on canned talking points with no idea if they were true and no data/statistics backing them up. Just a hive mind mentality that when the right said, hey wait a minute the data shows this and you are wrong there is no debate and they just attack if you do not instantly agree with them by labeling you as racist, sexist, Homophobic, Xenophobic, White privilege so on and so forth.

Then that evolved into not only am I going to label you, but now I'm going to canx you, destroy your life, get you fired, DOX you, remove you credit line, banned you.

All to the cheers of the left YES! YES! YES! Without once again any chance for debate or dialog on anything as they still push their talking points that have been very wrong this whole time and nothing else.

Now we move into the Pandemic and the draconian junk yard dogs are still running free. Governors and the administration are saying here are my talking point, zero room for dialog, if you do not get the vaccine you will be canx, get fired, destroy your life, banned.... And all these liberals are now saying WAIT A MINUTE NOT ME!!!

Oh ya, its your turn in the barrel now, enjoy....

You can't just crack Pandora's box just a little you know...

edit on 5-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am not vaccinated and I take precautions not to be getting sick. I am not afraid of this virus but am not stupid, even a mild case similar to a bad cold would suck. I do eat foods that will dampen the virus so it deters going covid, but still, why be sick if you don't have to.

I see no problem with the CDC saying this, let all of the ones with vaccines get sick, it will make their numbers of vaccinated with covid a lot higher and maybe when they compare the numbers they will admit the vaccine does not work as well as they believed it would....or they will probably say that the reason that there are more vaccinated people with covid than unvaccinated is because they told them to stay home...could be an excuse too to cover up the vaccines inefficiency compared to the unvaccinated. Either way, the CDC will make it look like they are doing their job when in essence, they are just getting better at deceiving people.

As you guys can see, I do not have much love for the CDC....they have been trying to get everyone fearing every disease out there for years and they have such a good track record of being wrong I don't know why anyone believes in them. The NIH is a good organization, but they presently have a leader who is pushing fear and twisting things to make himself look better. He is an attention hound. No love for the FDA either, but they are not nearly as bad as the CDC is. They have been taken over by the Pharma companies influence the last ten years or more. The FDA should not get most of it's funding from the people who they are supposed to be watching over to make sure they are not twisting the evidence to profit by it. That is my gripe with the FDA....they can't make any money to fund their program if they do not approve food chemicals and meds.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This October 18th deadline will crush our hospitals.

Staff has already been stressed for 18 months, most have had the covid. There's going to be massive walkouts, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Lol who the hell actually listens to the CDC???

The same people who listen to the WHO (World Health Organization).

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I am not vaccinated and I take precautions not to be getting sick. I am not afraid of this virus but am not stupid, even a mild case similar to a bad cold would suck. I do eat foods that will dampen the virus so it deters going covid, but still, why be sick if you don't have to.

Advice based on personal experience..

Get get the virus, spray Lysol over your head and inhale it as it rains down 3 times a day, for 2 days. By the third day, you'll be feeling great again and have an effective level of antibodies in your system for at least 18 months.

Get Covid bug concerns out of your life. You can then Relax in confidence.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

...an it harm none.

You forgot that little tidbit that goes along with it.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
@DBCowboy
I think these vax mandates, vax passports will likely cause more labor shortages everywhere.. And likely hurt the Economy i mean right now in Israel you have officials saying well this is going to stay with us forever and you need to get vaxed every six months?

I dont think a majority of those vaxed would be in favor of that even if side effects start appearing...

<< 1  2    4 >>

join