It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine mandates are growing. Here’s how employees feel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MykeNukem

Good luck, for me it was just some paperwork and a look at my medical records the entire process took about 20 minutes.

Yea, I'll need it, thanks bro.

Our government here is doing all they can to force us to take the C-Jab no matter the cost.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The real state of the economy is worse than dog #, it's a great way to downsize using them, and us routine most will fall for it. you just have to wait it out because it might only be the untaxed fit enough to actually work in a couple of years.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
penicillin works though? And there’s no social mandate to show papers you’ve taken it, and you won’t be denied a job or access to service without submitting to penicillin?

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The Covid jab isn't a vaccine, no matter how much you want it to be.

Do you whisper that over and over to go to sleep too?

Well get use to it because mRNA, mDNA is viral vectors are here to stay and will take over much of what we use drugs for today. I'm sure people were not too happy about penicillin back in the day too.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You're comparing Penicillin to the mRNA shots?

Lol. I've heard it all now. Penicillin is an antibiotic.

Its not what it was as much as it was new and people feared the unknown. Please give me a little more credit in knowing what bacteria and viruses are...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You seem rabid about it yourself. Did you not take your rabies shots every 2 weeks?

Actually I don't. My expectations were nothing more than for it to give the high risk a better chance at their first time with COVID, that was about it. I haven't created OPs on how great the vaccine is and only replied to others posting and they been posting some pretty hyperbolic crap so I call them out on it.

You and I agree on much of all this outside that the vaccine is some death machine...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

In School i dont remember them asking me about the flu shots. At least when i was young in high school.

You are right... this endless 24/7 social media crap is not helping.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
penicillin works though? And there’s no social mandate to show papers you’ve taken it, and you won’t be denied a job or access to service without submitting to penicillin?

That has nothing to do with my comment...

There are two totally different lines of thought here.

1. Does the vaccine work and is it safe
2. Are Governments F'ing it all up

Two every different discussions....

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The thing with fake vax cards. They are too easy if I just clone brother joes who had the shots, Or even my drunk mate Fred, or the one that was in the handbag theft which got cloned a thousand times. If they didn't realize it was cloned it would not be reported. and the identity matches the recipient. Or even if I give the dumb kid a few bucks to copy his. This will be a great excuse to move on with the chip implant for your safety of course. It's a rocky road to be sure.

They will even fake the chip... You go in they squirt the shots in the sink, record you as taken it, give you the chip and you slip them a 100 bucks...lol

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You and I agree on much of all this outside that the vaccine is some death machine...

I don't think it's a death machine, I just don't trust it. Aside from that, accurate. I usually agree with most things you've posted.

No beef, we can't agree on everything.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I don't think it's a death machine, I just don't trust it. Aside from that, accurate. I usually agree with most things you've posted.

As F'ed up as the States and Fed Goverment has rolled this all out and are still doubling down on their failings its no wonder so many do not trust the vaccine or anyone in that draconian group.

I have said many times we won with the vaccine when 85%+ of our high risk got vaccinated. We should had high five each other and fully opened up giving everyone a choice as to what they wanted to do while we then really push to herd immunity.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I doubt these numbers. Every vaxxed person I know say it should be someone’s choice. Furthermore, what is the point in mandating vaxxes if they need to wear a mask still and get boosters? In Israel triple doses are fully vaxxed now and many people I spoke to said they wouldn’t get a third dose.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I will reserve my judgement for a couple of years before I start high fiving over this yet to be seen victory.

I'm hoping for the best.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

My employer just did, and I caved in. Losing my job probably would be more life threatening to me than the vaccine. So had to go with the lesser evil.

It has been 3 days since I got the J&J shot, and I'm still feeling much weaker than usual. Rigorous physical activity immediately following this vaccine can be highly traumatic.

If I still work for this company in 9 months, I'm planning to see if a doctor will provide a medical exemption based on the bad side effects I experienced. If the company is still in operation in 9 months, I'm pretty sure they will be trying to enforce the booster shot mandate for me.
edit on 5-9-2021 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What is the common point, behind those employers that do//will bring-in mandates ?

What glimpses can we get, of the instrument used, by that hidden-hand ?

Insurance companies ?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I think it will ultimately come down to Insurance Companies.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

So sorry about your situation. I do think you can get a medical exemption if you still have a bad experience get it. This is crazy what they are doing and forcing people to do get it under pressure.

I dont think this is going to end good for such companies or businesses if they continue to do this.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You mean like telling you how safe and effective it is when its the opposite and you go to Twitter and see the opposite stories of it?
yeah.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It has everything to do with your comment. You posted an example, I pointed out how it doesn’t apply and your response even agrees with my point.

The vaccine unlike penicillin doesn't work, and it’s handled very differently than penicillin,” show proof of vaccine!”

You don’t handle criticism well, but you put out so much bs

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That has nothing to do with my comment...

There are two totally different lines of thought here.

1. Does the vaccine work and is it safe
2. Are Governments F'ing it all up

Two every different discussions....

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

You mean like telling you how safe and effective it is when its the opposite and you go to Twitter and see the opposite stories of it?
yeah.

In the end you are going to pick and choose what you want to believe whether true or not.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It has everything to do with your comment. You posted an example, I pointed out how it doesn’t apply and your response even agrees with my point.

My point was about when something new comes out people are typically concern about it at first. Also with smallpox, people thought cow parts would grow out of their body as another example. I further said that mRNA mDNA and viral vectors are here to stay and will take over many areas of medicine, so people better get use to them.

The vaccine unlike penicillin doesn't work, and it’s handled very differently than penicillin,” show proof of vaccine!”

I wasn't comparing the vaccine to penicillin, I was saying when totally new directions come out in medicine people don't like it, and many people thought penicillin was horrible...You want to put mold in me!! Ah HELL NO!!!

You don’t handle criticism well, but you put out so much bs

Have you been criticizing me? Haven't noticed...sorry

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join