It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine mandates are growing. Here’s how employees feel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Get ready for your employer to mandate vaccines. It appears new polling data will "push" them in that direction. I really do not understand the hysteria on this. 40% would consider quitting if their employer didn't mandate vaccines to their co-workers??? Only 23% would consider quitting if their employer mandated vaccines.

It appears the Tech industry has the largest number with 75% supporting vaccine mandates.

Employees may quit over company vaccine requirements—whether they implement them or not, new research indicates.

hrexecutive.com...

new data indicates that employer vaccine requirements have a majority backing from employees.

Research from Qualtrics suggests that 60% of employees say they would be supportive if their employer required vaccines for in-person work. And not only do many support mandates, but nearly 40% of workers would consider quitting if their employer did not mandate vaccines for in-person work—data that indicates employers have a business case for mandating vaccines.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I would suggest that this represents a rather limited snapshot.

Where I am the vast majority of people are already double vaxxed so it wouldn't make much difference, and I doubt very much that 4% of people would walk, let alone 40%. People would either straight up get the vax, or buy a fake card and be a transvaxxer.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

As a side note, our existing human right legislation prevents companies from demanding that existing people get the vax. It's covered under clauses designed for other purposes, but the effect is the same.

You can require new people to get the vax, or you can decide to only take on people who've been vaxxed. But you can't apply it retrospectively.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
40% would consider quitting if their employer didn't mandate vaccines...

Don't believe any of this nonsense. It's called 'manufacturing consent.' Via phony 'poll' numbers(which they probably pulled out of their keester).

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

As a side note, our existing human right legislation prevents companies from demanding that existing people get the vax. It's covered under clauses designed for other purposes, but the effect is the same.

You can require new people to get the vax, or you can decide to only take on people who've been vaxxed. But you can't apply it retrospectively.

I assume you have not been watching. Some employers are already firing people who have not met their deadline for getting it and more have upcoming deadlines in October.

abcnews.go.com...

21% are planning or considering vaccination as a condition of employment for all employees.

The Equal Opportunity Employment Commission said employers can legally require COVID-19 vaccines to re-enter a physical workplace as long as they follow requirements to find alternative arrangements for employees unable to get vaccinated for medical reasons or because they have religious objections.

Can you be fired for refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19?

More U.S. businesses have started requiring employees to get their COVID-19 shots, leaving the unvaccinated with a stark choice: Get jabbed or seek work elsewhere.

A range of large companies, from CVS Health to United Airlines, have announced vaccine mandates since the Food and Drug Administration last week gave final approval to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. So what happens when a worker refuses to get vaccinated?

Under labor laws, employers have the right to set their terms and conditions of employment — if a worker doesn't comply, a company can give them the ax. This also applies for COVID-19 vaccinations, according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

www.cbsnews.com...

In nearly every other instance, an employee who refuses the vaccine may be terminated. For example, a judge in July threw out a lawsuit from a group of 117 unvaccinated Houston Methodist employees over the Houston hospital's vaccine requirement.

These companies are requiring employees get vaccinated

www.latimes.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: infolurker
40% would consider quitting if their employer didn't mandate vaccines...

Don't believe any of this nonsense. It's called 'manufacturing consent.' Via phony 'poll' numbers(which they probably pulled out of their keester).

I assume so as well. The Administration wants employers to do the dirty work and employers will generally do so if their is a positive financial incentive to do so.

See, more people will quit if you "Don't" mandate vaccines is the new push to make it happen.
edit on 4-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Among unvaccinated individuals, roughly half say they are open to getting inoculated. Among these, half say an employer mandate or incentive, such as a raise or bonus, would convince them to get the shot.  

Money talks...

Integrity walks.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The wildcard in all this... is the fact that these vaccines have still not been approved.

The media has been running a con on the public... when they announced the "Pfizer vaccine was approved by the FDA".

IT WAS NOT. It was given an extension of the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). By definition, that makes these jabs "experimental".

Lawyers will have a field day with companies requiring the jab as a condition of work. If there is a vaccine injury, these companies have massive liability... and no recourse against the manufacturers of the jabs.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I assume you have not been watching.

I'm not American.

America was founded on the principal that citizens were sovereign against the state. So documents such as the constitution were written to protect people from government overreach.

Our laws were written from the perspective of a government ruling by consent of the citizens, so our laws are often written to protect everyone from any form of overreach.

Because of this our laws tend to have a much broader reach, and offer significantly more protection to the people from private enterprise as well as from the government. One of these laws prevents companies from placing retro-active conditions on people. Which means that they can't demand that existing people get vaxxed, nor punish them if they don't.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Among unvaccinated individuals, roughly half say they are open to getting inoculated. Among these, half say an employer mandate or incentive, such as a raise or bonus, would convince them to get the shot.  

Money talks...

Integrity walks.

This is basic capitalism. Make it worth my while or I will go elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
My company did "anonymous" pooling on this a few weeks ago, I assume they're involved in the poll.

The company is considered tech industry, and very few people in the company have ever considered questioning authority.

That said, the poll was anonymous... But to take it you had to not only authenticate with your company credentials, but then multifactor... So they know.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Who would have ever thought lactoferin would treat covid? Someone did I guess. A constituant of milk helps our immune system fight the virus and it is independent of the albumin in milk that also has protection against the virus if not heated really high. I studied lactoferin extensively a while back but never thought of it as a viral treatment....I did know that the albumin did have aniviral properties against covid and I suppose since lactoferin is part of it it makes sense.

scitechdaily.com...

They do have lactoferin supplements you can buy and also closterum is available from some places.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Manufacturing consent was one of the goals of the perpetrators of Operation Covid. They achieved their goals easily. Frightened humans are easily directed.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Good to see you.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think an employer demanding his employees take the shot is tantamount to extortion.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Though I'm 100% against telling people to take this vaccine, vaccines for employment is nothing new.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Covid jab isn't a vaccine, no matter how much you want it to be.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The Anger is growing in Canada yet the Mainstream News Media outlets seem to find some on the street who seem to agree with the narrative of the MSM for some reason when only that is the opposite.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The Covid jab isn't a vaccine, no matter how much you want it to be.

Do you whisper that over and over to go to sleep too?

Well get use to it because mRNA, mDNA is viral vectors are here to stay and will take over much of what we use drugs for today. I'm sure people were not too happy about penicillin back in the day too.

edit on 4-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It depends upon the disease in question.

For the flu we don't mandate vaccines, but for smallpox we did.

Smart policy is based upon known facts. Covid has a 99% survival rate and is easily treated with existing drugs.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join