It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Died from COVID Two Days Apart After Misinformation Led Them to Distrust Vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Sometimes I feel like I'm becoming a connoisseur of propaganda there is so much emanating from medical industrial complex, and it's like a full court press.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Sometimes I feel like I'm becoming a connoisseur of propaganda there is so much emanating from medical industrial complex, and it's like a full court press.

Perhaps, you also think that TB is caused by a virus? Like your friend does?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I think some 'medical professionals' will write or say what they are paid to write or say.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I was asking you.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
The vaccine takes lives too! Matter of fact its killed more people then all other vaccines combined. Add the breakthrough infections to some that are vaxxed and I'd rather take my chances against a virus that has less then a 1% chance of killing me! I'm happy to be apart of the control group of this grand experiment!
a reply to: BrokenCircles

But how does that have anything to do with the topic of this thread? To be clear about it, I am not vaccinated, nor am I pro-vax.

This thread is about 2 people who did not get vaccinated, who then contracted Covid, and subsequently died. They are dead. That part seems to be a fact. Anything else is speculation.

The vaccine may or may not have saved their lives.

On the flipside, not being vaccinated definitely did not save their lives.

edit on 9/4/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

You call it 'sick propaganda' but the truth is that their chances of survival would have been greater, had they been vaccinated. Maybe they would have died anyways. Maybe not.

Concerning which vaccines and which covid variant?

A dirty little secret on passed vaccines….

In the context of the particular article that is the basis for this thread, the type of vaccine doesn't matter. These 2 people were not vaccinated, and they died. That's really is all there is to it.

Keeping in mind that they already died without it, do you think they would have had a higher chance of death if they had been vaccinated?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

look at you go
trying to drift the thread with an argument that is irrelevant and off the topic and conveniently ignores every other effective vaccine pointed out in that post.

the point was it is effective compared to corona and flu vaccines.

Denying ignorance here would be to ignore every post you make on ATS,
as its clear your only intention here is to disrupt and obfuscate the conversation in topics you reply to.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Perhaps the other poster was commenting on the propaganda advantage to the story, like was the event staged, or something like that?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

look at you go
trying to drift the thread with an argument that is irrelevant and off the topic and conveniently ignores every other effective vaccine pointed out in that post.

the point was it is effective compared to corona and flu vaccines.

Denying ignorance here would be to ignore every post you make on ATS,
as its clear your only intention here is to disrupt and obfuscate the conversation in topics you reply to.

Ahem. Educating a poster who wrongly believes that TB is a virus is drifting this thread? Irrelevant? Hmmm.....

My every post?

Nice ad hominem.
edit on 4-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

Denying ignorance. It's a good thing.
edit on 4-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

They will reoort this but not deaths related difectly to the vaccine. Not odd at all.

Reminds me of that story where Burger King tried to compete with McDonalds by introducing their own 1/3 lb burgers, which failed because most Americans don't understand that . 33 is bigger than . 25 much like the odds of dying from the vaccine are .0001 vs the odds of dying from covid are .01 (rough estimates) aka 1 in every ten thousand might be at risk of vaccine related illness while 1 in every thousand is at risk of covid related fatality. This information should be reported as a matter of public record, but it's not indicative of a serious danger to the public. As always, talk to your primary care physician about potential complications and risks before you make a decision based on internet hysteria. Also, learn basic math before you draw overgeneralized conclusions about the statistics of adverse effects.

edit on 4-9-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Are all of these made up?

sorryantivaxxer.com

Who knows if they are made up but there is a huge difference in the tone of these memorials compared to those in this link...

telegram- covid vaccine injuries

The first link has a snarky, "told you so" tone while the one I posted has compassion as she explains cases and adds "Rest in Peace" to some of her posts because these are people's lives taken from personal social media posts. I think the snarky one has an agenda while the compassionate one is just gathering cases of vaccine damage and giving those affected a safe, uncensored place to post about themselves if injured or loved ones lost.

Snarky one lists people, along with their name, as staunch conservative, anti vaxxer, anti science against vaccine, q sympathizer, fountain of facebook anti vax misinformation, professional conspiracy theorist, was suspicious of government and vaccines, didn't get vaccinated because it's not FDA approved, thought covid vaccines were a government conspiracy, and it goes on.

Not a nice person. It would be worth looking into that website and its owner.
edit on 4-9-2021 by igloo because: link wrong

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yup!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Oh please. You could just as easily report that two people died (who I know of actually) within days of each other after getting the vaccine. What a joke.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In the beginning, even if you do not believe anything, you had a day you were worried. Mine was April 2020. Daughters birthday. For the next 4 months I was expecting to see a mass extinction even based on the media. 12 million to die in the coming months if something is not done. Then science took over as soon as the November election hit it became very very political. Before then every Progressive said I wont take the Trump shot. All of them. It associated a bad shot with him. When the election was accomplished it then went from fear to control. The COVID deaths skyrocketed from Nov to Inauguration. Then dropped off white people were getting the job. Look at it now. It is shooting back up. It should not do that but with articles like the one posted it only looks overweight right wing nut jobs are dying who are not-vaxxed.

Now the 'vaccine' is simply something to allow another division in people. It really is. Sorry but the statistics telling you that it is working are not there. A little less sick? Please. No one less is dying and in fact it is ramping up. This way in 2 months just before Christmas they can shut it all down again.

It is not about safety. A person who does not have the vax is not a risk to infect you. Thinking like that is very scary and prejudicial. Reminds me of the 1930's...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Pretty sure I've said it here before. Needs saying again.

The true conspiracy theorists believe that:

1) The mainstream media is truth.
2) Politicians represent the people.
3) Billionaires will fix everything.

The world is infected with mass psychosis brought about by the brainwashing from governments and media, via our current media based technology. The authorities are rolling out technocratic totalitarianism this very moment, throughout the western world.

Wilful ignorance or cognitive dissonance (fear) is the only reason now that someone will deny this is happening.

To hell with the trolls and shills on here. I pray for you all...and I'm not even a religious person. But these are the trials and tribulations we all face to overcome the tyranny, which we will overcome and we will bring about a better world. Civil disobedience is the only way forward from here. Refuse to comply. Stand up straight, shoulders back. Keep your chins up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join