It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Died from COVID Two Days Apart After Misinformation Led Them to Distrust Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You

The difference is that you can't infect me with your fat, and there's no shot to keep you from getting fat.

But it does effect who and to what extent are consuming health care costs, resources, and availability.

Nation's Obesity Problem Puts Strain On Health Care Costs
www.npr.org...

Three ways obesity is affecting the entire healthcare system

www.cardinalhealth.com...

#2: Safety of hospital staff
Healthcare workers are put at risk physically due to the additional strain they incur helping the obese patient with mobility. In order to prevent skin breakdown in the immobile patient, most staff follow a schedule in which the patient’s position must be changed every two to four hours.3 This may require additional staff depending on the weight of the patient. If no additional staff are available, a staff member may willingly put their own physical well-being in jeopardy while re-positioning a patient.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

They will reoort this but not deaths related difectly to the vaccine. Not odd at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

COVID-19 and Weight: What You Need To Know

In a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) study, HALF of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 had obesity.1*

www.rethinkobesity.com... ntent=_-mkwid-s_dm-pcrid-510997685494-pkw-covid%20and%20overweight-pmt-e-&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_a3D56fl8gIVAZXICh3xLgavEAAYASAAEgLxg_D_BwE

Maybe if people were healthier at a healthy weight, they would be better at fighting off covid instead of becoming contagious?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Consider the sources....

who Owns Big Pharma + Big Media ?

Story at-a-glance:

Big Pharma and mainstream media are largely owned by two asset management firms: BlackRock and Vanguard.

Drug companies are driving COVID-19 responses — all of which, so far, have endangered rather than optimized public health — and mainstream media have been willing accomplices in spreading their propaganda, a false official narrative that leads the public astray and fosters fear based on lies.

Vanguard and BlackRock are the top two owners of Time Warner, Comcast, Disney and News Corp, four of the six media companies that control more than 90% of the U.S. media landscape.

BlackRock and Vanguard form a secret monopoly that own just about everything else you can think of too. In all, they have ownership in 1,600 American firms, which in 2015 had combined revenues of $9.1 trillion. When you add in the third-largest global owner, State Street, their combined ownership encompasses nearly 90% of all S&P 500 firms.

Vanguard is the largest shareholder of BlackRock. Vanguard itself, on the other hand, has a unique structure that makes its ownership more difficult to discern, but many of the oldest, richest families in the world can be linked to Vanguard funds.

WAKE UP

Hold the Line
Dangerous for Children

“The smoke itself is composed of hundreds of toxins. Predominantly, though, the smoke consists of particulate matter that is very, very small – 2.5 microns or less,” says Mary Prunicki of the Sean N. Parker Center for Allergy and Asthma Research at Stanford University. “And the reason this is so dangerous is that particulate matter of that size, when it’s inhaled, it can go all the way to the base of your lung and cross over into the bloodstream and then wreak havoc in many different ways throughout the body.”

edit on 942021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

These vaxs dont prevent the infection.

We all know this, but you have a much better chance of surviving the virus with a vaccination. Which is why the girl was saying that about her parents

Anti vaxxers for some reason cant seem to comprehend this simple fact

Mehh. Yeah, but can you make the point WITHOUT emotional pleas & manipulation, though? Because I cease listening when you resort to that, it's the bastion of a weak argument.

Another news article about another tally mark for XYZ doesn't impact me much when you try to tug my heart strings over it. It damages your own credibility, actually, because it shows me you'll throw anything plus the kitchen sink at the wall to try manipulate someone.

That's honestly more offensive than helpful. If you want to be taken seriously, choose words and approaches more carefully.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
You talk like a self loathing fatty.
Or, just having some fun.
If not either.....phew.
just sayin.....
a reply to: Chalcedony

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's all well and good but what about the people who who have been battling against this virus for the last 18 months and have seen the change in the situation since the vaccination program was initiated , are they influenced by the media too ?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Maybe if people were healthier at a healthy weight, they would be better at fighting off covid instead of becoming contagious?

I don't think anyone has ever argued otherwise.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have friends who do not trust the vaccine because they believe something is in it that will make people sterile or worse. I assure them that I do not believe that to be the case...this time around.
If that was the overall intention you wouldn’t do it with the first shots, you would want to wait until most people feel safe with the shot, lower their guard, build their confidence and then maybe introduce something in let’s say a third round or a booster shot.
I’m not saying this is what’s happening, just saying they wouldn’t do it the first round. They would build confidence in the product first.

It’s been a year and a half, exposed daily to people and nothing yet. I’m not vaccinated, not going to and if death takes me I realize it’s inevitable.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Which is probably why I've seen a marked rise in the number of joggers and cyclists in my area , perhaps one of the few positives to come from this virus , although cyclists are a pain in the arse for truck drivers.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

You guys can't seem to fathom that the jab doesn't stop you getting Covid. Never was that claim made. The jab reduces serious symptoms. That fact has always been the case.

Biden made the claim at least once, and I'm thinking twice.So did a few others in the early phases after release, So I can't imagine why people would ever be confused. Just sayin...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

You guys can't seem to fathom that the jab doesn't stop you getting Covid. Never was that claim made. The jab reduces serious symptoms. That fact has always been the case.

Yet you guys are hell bent on pushing this fake agenda that the jab is a failed cure all shield of invincibility against contracting and spreading Covid.

You've now twisted the facts to push your own agenda through and quite honestly it's playing perfectly into the hands of MSM. "Extreme right wing anti vax website pushed fake news and false claims about vaccines".

But the claim was made by Biden and others...

Who is twisting the facts now?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You are either lying or misinformed, transmission reduction was touted in the beginning. They even made policy decisions from it ie no mask after 2 weeks. Can you explain why that policy was inacted otherwise? Remember masks weren't for your protection, but for others. If they didn't believe it would significantly reduce transmission what other purpose could they have?
edit on 9/4/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/4/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yet you guys are hell bent on pushing this fake agenda that the jab is a failed cure all shield of invincibility against contracting and spreading Covid.

You've now twisted the facts to push your own agenda through and quite honestly it's playing perfectly into the hands of MSM. "Extreme right wing anti vax website pushed fake news and false claims about vaccines".

If the vaccines were never intended to prevent people from catching and spreading the virus, then what was all the talk about herd immunity? If you can still catch and spread a disease then you are not immune at all and there was never any chance whatsoever of reaching herd immunity.

Also, if the vaccine was not intended to keep people from catching and spreading the virus, why did the CDC change it's recommendations just a few months ago that fully vaccinated people should no longer be required to wear masks? The masks were always meant to keep people who had the virus from spreading it to others. If the vaccinated can still catch and spread the virus, why would they no longer need to wear masks?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The vaccine takes lives too! Matter of fact its killed more people then all other vaccines combined. Add the breakthrough infections to some that are vaxxed and I'd rather take my chances against a virus that has less then a 1% chance of killing me! I'm happy to be apart of the control group of this grand experiment!
a reply to: BrokenCircles

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Here comes a sick propaganda agaisnt thos who are vaxs. And Mainstream News Media still view the vaxs as something that can protect agaisnt you from the infection..

What the MSM is doing here with these kind of stories isn't new. For all we know this could not a true story as most of the MSM use a very common thing.

Couple Died from COVID Two Days Apart After Misinformation Led Them to Distrust Vaccine

Here is the push for the vax

"Please listen to me—please," Elana addressed the WXIA-TV audience during the interview. "I know you don't know me. But please listen to me. Please go get vaccinated. Please care about yourself and care about your loved ones enough to do this for yourself and for them. Please."

Yes lets all get vaccinated and not to worry about the surging covid cases like in Isreal or the fact that these mRNA vaxs have no long terms.

Elana told the station she doesn't believe she would have lost her parents if they had gotten vaccinated.

They still would have gotten the covid either way. These vaxs dont prevent the infection.
These news stories are nothing more then recycled scripted stories.

I stopped reading after
"They didnt want to get vaccinated because they thought that vaxs microchips"

I am honestly getting tired of how the Mainstream News Media has being nothing but crap. When it comes to their reporting during this pandemic.

Pushing stories whatever fits their agenda of pushing the carrot of the bigger stick.

Is the daughter vaccinated? Is she still alive? There you go. Further investigation to determine exact cause of death (possible comorbidity) will help frame the facts.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You guys can't seem to fathom that the jab doesn't stop you getting Covid. Never was that claim made. The jab reduces serious symptoms. That fact has always been the case. Yet you guys are hell bent on pushing this fake agenda that the jab is a failed cure all shield of invincibility against contracting and spreading Covid.

How in the world can the symptoms be milder if someone’s vaxxed, as opposed to a full-blown meltdown in the unvaxxed? Maybe I’m a little ‘thick’…but either a vaccine works or it doesn’t. The ‘mild symptoms’ argument sounds a lot like a woman being ‘a little pregnant’.

I’m not an ‘anti-vaxxer’. I’m an anti-THIS-vaxxer. I’ve been in areas of the world where TB is a serious, ongoing concern. A test showed I had been exposed to TB at some point, but I’m not infected with TB. Nor am I spreading TB. Why? Because the TB shot I took protected me. It killed the TB bacillus, DEAD…like a vaccine is SUPPOSED to do.
This COVID vaccine does nothing. NOTHING. You can still get COVID; if you get COVID; you can and probably will be symptomatic; if you catch COVID after your vax, you can still spread it—regardless of whether you’re symptomatic or not.

And yes, the claim WAS made that getting the jab would end the pandemic. It would stop the chain of transmission until they could rollout a vaccine. Until then, we were all supposed stay in lockdown and mask up—or until herd immunity was reached. This revisionist BS about ‘no-one said the vax would prevent infection’ is sickening. It wasn’t until Breakthrough infections were an established fact that folks starting their backtracking BS about not getting or passing on the infection if you’re vaxxed.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

You call it 'sick propaganda' but the truth is that their chances of survival would have been greater, had they been vaccinated. Maybe they would have died anyways. Maybe not.

Obviously, their bodies were unable to fight off the virus by themselves.

The vaccine may have literally saved their lives.

This is forgotten in the argument of extremes.

So many misperceptions have people thinking high and wide on both ends of the vax or not to vax question.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

The-vaccine-greatly-reduces-ones-chances-of-dying.

Forget about the original claims that it'll protect you from the virus, we know that it doesn't.

What it does do is reduce your risk of succumbing to the virus.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well..actually..
I live in los angles and u are wrong.
Intact exactly that....the VAX does parent spread..infection...at least that's what men has been pushing around here for the most part.

So get off your political high horse anti right wing be and suck a bag of dks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join