It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don’t you want the vaccine?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I had worries before getting the vax but really it was nothing. The doc asked me to lay back, take a few deep breathes and relax my cervix. I didn’t feel a thing ya’ll but I guess us gals are just tougher than guys.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
I had worries before getting the vax but really it was nothing. The doc asked me to lay back, take a few deep breathes and relax my cervix. I didn’t feel a thing ya’ll but I guess us gals are just tougher than guys.

Huh????

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

So you confirm that these laws, which are there and you follow are a violation but you still adhere to them anyway.

No, actually, nowhere did I say that I "follow" or "adhere" to them. I was speaking hypothetically, and I was specifically responding to your assertion that we do not have autonomy over our bodies. As stated, yes, we do.

However, since you've now changed the goalposts, apparently you now agree: We do in fact and in deed have autonomy over our bodies.

But I'm not taking your bait or responding to a false premise, even if you refuse to acknowledge or even address it. Our autonomy is absolute. The question is the force used by others to impose their will upon us with the barrel of a government gun and the threat of harm to us if we dare to exercise our natural rights.

We have the absolute inalienable right to autonomy because we can.

Beyond the barrel of a gun, what authority does anyone have to impose anything upon me or my body and violate my Natural and Constitutional right to autonomy

So getting a vaccine to help reduce hospitalizations is something that you shouldn’t have much of a problem with either since you’re already complying with laws that are good for society overall.

Lots of presumptions there, starting with the presumption that the vaccine will reduce hospitalizations (some data says otherwise), and it's not for you or anyone to assign my motive or intent for following (or not following) laws. There are many many reasons for someone to choose to act in compliance with laws that have nothing to do with it being a law. Ideally, people comply with laws because it's the right thing to do, even if there were no law forbidding/mandating it. Hence the old adage that any law that turns otherwise law-abiding people into criminals is a bad law.

So, again, beyond the barrel of a gun, what authority does anyone have to impose anything upon me or my body and violate my Natural and Constitutional right to autonomy?

Do you see how we can go back and forth on this? The only thing it accomplishes is wasting both people’s time.

I'm not going "back and forth". We cannot go "back and forth" until you return to the original premise and respond to my point.

Beyond the barrel of a gun, what authority does anyone have to impose anything upon me or my body and violate my Natural and Constitutional right to autonomy

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Why don’t you want the vaccine

Because my opinion is that my health profile does not put me at significant risk from developing acute symptoms. I therefore refuse to take an emergency experimental substance that in my opinion is more dangerous to me than Sars-CoV-2.

If anyone wishes to deny me that rightful opinion ....... then we're going to have a really serious problem.

Very well written response....I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

So you confirm that these laws, which are there and you follow are a violation but you still adhere to them anyway.

No, actually, nowhere did I say that I "follow" or "adhere" to them. I was speaking hypothetically, and I was specifically responding to your assertion that we do not have autonomy over our bodies. As stated, yes, we do.

However, since you've now changed the goalposts, apparently you now agree: We do in fact and in deed have autonomy over our bodies.

But I'm not taking your bait or responding to a false premise, even if you refuse to acknowledge or even address it. Our autonomy is absolute. The question is the force used by others to impose their will upon us with the barrel of a government gun and the threat of harm to us if we dare to exercise our natural rights.

We have the absolute inalienable right to autonomy because we can.

So getting a vaccine to help reduce hospitalizations is something that you shouldn’t have much of a problem with either since you’re already complying with laws that are good for society overall.

Lots of presumptions there, starting with the presumption that the vaccine will reduce hospitalizations (some data says otherwise), and it's not for you or anyone to assign my motive or intent for following (or not following) laws. There are many many reasons for someone to choose to act in compliance with laws that have nothing to do with it being a law. Ideally, people comply with laws because it's the right thing to do, even if there were no law forbidding/mandating it. Hence the old adage that any law that turns otherwise law-abiding people into criminals is a bad law.

So, again, beyond the barrel of a gun, what authority does anyone have to impose anything upon me or my body and violate my Natural and Constitutional right to autonomy?

Do you see how we can go back and forth on this? The only thing it accomplishes is wasting both people’s time.

I'm not going "back and forth". We cannot go "back and forth" until you return to the original premise and respond to my point.

You’re just proving me right. If we JUST made this about distrust of government, we wouldn’t be going back and forth and would have agreed and I would have been able to have some understanding on why you didn’t get the vaccine. Now you’re making it about not following laws, which makes you less credible. You will easily be chewed up and spit out by the machine. Your opinions disregarded. But you do you

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The current medical establishment tells me men can be women. So no, don't trust them, never have and never will.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Because my opinion is that my health profile does not put me at significant risk from developing acute symptoms. I therefore refuse to take an emergency experimental substance that in my opinion is more dangerous to me than Sars-CoV-2.

If anyone wishes to deny me that rightful opinion ....... then we're going to have a really serious problem.

Who gives a s##t about your “opinion”….if you come around me or my family, you are going to have a “serious” problem with me.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Who gives a s##t about your “opinion”….if you come around me or my family, you are going to have a “serious” problem with me.

Except vaccinated individuals can and do carry and spread COVID-19 at the same rate as unvaccinated individuals. Seeing one group as inferior or evil because of their choice to decline an expiramental medical treatment is just bigotry unsupported by science.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

I guess us gals are just tougher than guys.

Maybe....
Rumors have it, the menstrual blood is affected by the jab.

I'll give it 10 years like all other medical longterm Studies so far...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

I guess us gals are just tougher than guys.

Maybe....
Rumors have it, the menstrual blood is affected by the jab.

I'll give it 10 years like all other medical longterm Studies so far...

I am sure you are more of an authority on this subject than me Terpene but speaking as a meagre woman I can tell ya’ll that my menstrual cycle is very healthy.
edit on 2-9-2021 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

You’re just proving me right.

Nope. I'm still waiting for you to address my response to your original premise that we do not have autonomy. Yes, we do. Obviously. It is self-evident, affirmed by our Declaration of Independence, and protected by the Constitution. That is the law. Any law to impose anything else on the people is a violation of our rights.

Where is the authority to do so beyond the barrel of a government gun and and punishment after the fact?

If we JUST made this about distrust of government...

"Distrust" is a matter of opinion. Subjective. One person trusts... another person distrusts. The law is the law. Objective. It is what it is.

...we wouldn’t be going back and forth and would have agreed...

Well, okay, yeah... that's how it works. If I said think what you want me to think and I say what you want me to say, then we would "agree." That doesn't make either one of us right. That doesn't preclude our opinions from trampling and violating others' rights. It just means that we agree. Others will disagree.

Beyond the barrel of a gun, what authority does anyone have to impose anything upon me or my body and violate my Natural and Constitutional right to autonomy?

...and I would have been able to have some understanding on why you didn’t get the vaccine.

It does not matter why myself or anyone chooses to get the vaccine or doesn't choose to get the vaccine. What matters is our personal autonomy and our Natural and Constitutional rights to that autonomy.

Beyond the barrel of a gun, what authority does anyone have to impose anything upon me or my body and violate my Natural and Constitutional right to autonomy?

Now you’re making it about not following laws, which makes you less credible.

Hmmmmm... give me a minute to wrap my head around that one... it makes me less credible to cite the well established Organic and the objective written word of Constitutional law... excuse me, let me correct that: "making it about not following" Organic and Constitutional Law.

And therefore, presumably, my subjective feelings would make me more credible?

Really? Feelz wins over facts???

You will easily be chewed up and spit out by the machine.

LOL!!! Says the person who cannot/will not address the point but keeps dancing all around it like a bonfire!

Your opinions disregarded.

No opinions. You already complained that I won't give you my opinion. Remember? You said I lost credibility because I wouldn't just give you my opinion...

But you do you

Of course.

But I'd still love an answer to my unanswered question: Beyond the barrel of a gun, what authority does anyone have to impose anything upon me or my body and violate my Natural and Constitutional right to autonomy?

And here's my opinion: "No" is a complete sentence. No explanation or justification is necessary. The first time someone refuses to take "no" for an answer is the first sign you cannot trust them. Anyone who wants to force anything on anyone else for their own benefit is a bully and a tyrant.

link   
a reply to: jimmyx

LOL.

Second.

link   

you win everything.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

you win everything.

It really was a very fast procedure and nothing to worry about. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, the young man had squirted it up me. I’m actually looking forward to the booster, ya’ll.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I note that CNN just did a survey to find out if the anti vaxers were Trump supporters, they did not like what they found out as the main group was Ph.D.'s who had done their due diligence.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Why don't you want the vaccine?

Because it still has no long-term testing, the types of side effects (even if rare) are concerning and ever-increasing, and I've already had the damn disease and fought it off with nary more than slight upper-chest congestion similar to allergies and a few days of fatigue.

I don't NEED the vaccine, that's why I don't want the vaccine. That should be good enough.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

We need to be able to be inclusive in our argument. To say this is because of liberals, you now alienated many people because they now view you as a Republican and they may dislike Republicans. It is also not true this is JUST a liberal agenda. This is a deep state agenda which is why the whole world is doing this. Republicans, while more preferred right now, are not the answer. Remember Afghanistan? That debacle was started by Republicans. I remember the War on Terror and that was not a liberal thing.

It could be a mix...I don't think everyone driving some draconian train are card carrying deep state, but it is the Democrats that been pushing everything since the pandemic started. They pretty much shut down the country to the toon of trillions and many other issues, they are the ones closing our schools, making kids wear mask, they are the canx culture driving the mandates, they are the WOKE, they are the defund the police, attacking the states that do not follow suit, so on and so forth...

The liberals who do not agree with this are now seen as conservatives though they have not changed, so come election day I hope they vote with their brains for once.

edit on 2-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
“The media, government and big pharma are all the ones saying I should get it. What have they done to be trustworthy?”

So if the MSM says it's sunny in Hawaii (and it is) then you don't believe it.

That's the problem. You don't care about protecting yourself and others from a possible Chinese Bio Weapon because, well, not because of what the science is telling you, or your doctor, but more your mistrust of Don Lemon.

Hmm.

Only they say all kinds of crap that is just lies. When do YOU go "liars, I am not giving liars the time of day"?

Have you thought about why you want to believe in proven liars?

Well then, maybe you should.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So a pervert gave you the CV Jab in the cervix? Wow.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I am not saying I agree or disagree with you. I am saying your argument will fall on deaf ears and the establishment can destroy you and demonize you. This is how propaganda works. You would easily play into it along with others. That is what this thread is about. To be strategic. The whole going back and forth is tedious and it is all you will accomplish.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join